"Thank You Amane."

AMANES POV:

The school year was coming to an end which I was excited yet upset over. I was excited or rather happy because I wouldn't have to see any of my bullies again until the next year,but also upset because that means no Y/N and more time with Tsukasa.

I sat staring blankly at the desk that housed my school papers and other things. Tsuchigomori's voice seemed distance. "A-Amane..."I jumped and shot to look over at the window sill to see Y/N. "I'm sorry I've been avoiding you." I noticed her eyes puffy and slightly red,dried tear streaks ran down her cheeks. I raised my hand and asked to use the bathroom,thankfully I was excused.

I went around the hall and Y/N stood in front of me. "Why have you been crying?" I ask her"I-It's just...in a few days..."I noticed that she started to get chocked up"m-my w-wo-world will c-come to an end..."she wipes her eyes"what do you mean?" She shakes her head"don't w-worry a-about it." She then wraps her arms around me tightly,it was like she didn't want to let go. Like she was scared of something almost.

"Y/N?!" I was taken back by this,she shook her head"a-a little longer...a-alright?" I nod and hug her back. "Is this why you've been gone for while? Because you're scared?" She nods into my chest. She looked up at me,her pale cheeks start to turn a light pink. And I feel mine do the same thing.

"A-Amane...I-I..."she looks away and let's go of me"Y/N?" She shakes her head"n-no. It's ok. Y-You should get back to class." I nod and pat her on the head"it's ok. You're ok. Whatever is happening right now,is going to go away and you'll be ok!" I then grabbed her hands"I'll be right here with you to get passed it."

I notice the tears start to come to hers,I then felt my self start to get chocked up myself. I blinked and felt the tears go down my cheeks"A-Amane,y-you're crying." I let out a soft laugh and wiped the tears away"it's because you are idiot!" I cross my arms"if you weren't crying I wouldn't be either." She lets out a small laugh and wipes her tears once more. She gives me a soft smile"thank you Amane."