Y/N's Past(2/2)

A/N:
Mentions suicide,bullying,abuse and offensive(?) slurs(don't know if they'd be offensive to anyone!) also one of my old friends from 2017 contacted me again😳

:flashback:

I stood under the sakura tree,the wind blew a nice breeze. It wasn't to cold out,just a small chill sometimes. I took a deep breath in and out to calm my racing heart. I watched the sakura petals fall to the grass,sometimes swept up with the wind. I saw Todoroki out in the distance come my way,so I hid behind the tree. The was out of breath. I felt my cheeks rise knowing he was here and that he read the letter.

"I-I'm glad to see you c-came."'I stutter out"hm? Who are you? I'm guessing you are the one who wrote the note?" I nod"y-yes." I then stepped out from behind the tree. His brown hues widen as he almost stumbled backwards. "I wr-wrote that note f-for you T-Todoroki-senpai." I stutter"I-I really think you are handsome..."I look down at the grass"w-will you..."I look back up at him"g-go out with me?!"

Silence.

My brain was going into emergency lock down at this point. 'Did I do a bad thing?! Did I do a good thing?!' He finally cleared his throat and this brought me out of my dazed look. "Listen...I have..."he hummed before nodding to himself"no idea who the heck you are. Do I know you? Do you know me?" I felt my stomach drop"I've never met you before in my whole life. I don't even know your name either!" He exclaims as he crosses his arms"m-my name? It's Y/N L/N."

I then hear him 'oh'. "You're the transfer girl! The one with no friends!" I stared up at him"h-huh?" He nods"I'm so stupid! Hahah!" He laughs"you're the girl who gets targeted for bullying!" I nod"yes I am. But,does that have to do with anything? Y-You and me can still be together even though this is true,correct?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No. Why would I go out with some foreign chick? Your Japanese isnt even that good! What would people think if they saw us together?" That's when I felt my knees get weak"I always wanted to meet you Y/N." He says"y-you did?" He nods with a smirk"I wanted to tell you that you're hated here.You should just head back to America you pig!"

I gave him a confused look"what?" He rolls his eyes"see? Can't even understand!" He grabs my cheeks and brings me up to his level"You're so stupid! You can't even understand basic words!" He let's go and shoves me to the ground.

I groan in pain a little. "If you can't even understand basic wording,what's the point in even living? You're just like a dumb kid!" My eyes started to water"y-you're comparing me t-to a...d-disabled k-kid?" He nods with a laugh"that's how you're acting right now! They can't understand anything and neither can you! You are one in the same!" He gets down to my level"you should've never been-"he then kicks me in the stomach"born!"

:flashback end:

"But your Japanese is fine?" I hum as she nods"at the time it wasn't. I could barely understand anything. I tried taking classes in America,but at the time...at least where I lived. If you tried taking a 'enemy' language,you were deemed a traitor to your home." She explains"that's why when I came here,I was hated on." I nod in hopes she would continue"when I died..."she trailed off"I met Tsu-a teacher and asked him to help me with my Japanese." She leans her head onto her folded arms,which rested on her knees. "He didn't really want to. But,well...you see how that turned out."

I nod"but wait...why did you commit suicide then?" She looks at me"what do you mean?" I sit change my sitting position to criss cross"nobody knows why you committed suicide. Or at least,that's the rumor." I shrug as she nods"well,in short I was going to kill myself at home. But I didn't want to see the look on my mother or fathers face. So I came to this school. I did it when clubs were going on. It was the perfect time. I went to the garden and grabbed a rope and headed out to the sakura tree. And well...you already know what happened."

It was a sad story. A family member dying,moving to a new country where you know nothing,be rejected from society and your lover.

"T-That's why...I want you to get help." She speaks up"I don't want you to commit suicide either. Please...let me or that Tsuchigomori guy help you. Heck even Rei."

I nod and bring her into a hug. I felt my cheeks heat up. She wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"Don't worry Y/N. I'm not going anywhere."