I Know Everything

AMANES POV:

"Happy new year Y/N!" Y/N sent a smile towards me as she hopped off the window sill"a happy new year to you to Amane. And as well as a good morning." I've been away from Y/N for about a week now because the school closed due to the holidays. And honestly,I really needed a time to reset. Almost all my bruises and cuts were cleared up,I'm hoping this year will be different.

"So,how'd your Christmas go?" She hums floating above me as I take a seat. "Boring." I reply with a yawn"all I did was read the same stories." She frowns"that sucks. But I can change that~!" I look at her with a confused look"explain." She nods"with pleasure! So,I got you this!" She then sets a box on my desk. "A...box?" She rolls her eyes"it's what's in the box dumb dumb!" I open the box and instantly am in love.

"I'm guessing you like them seeing as you're practically drooling." I wipe my mouth and shut the box"YOU LIED TO ME! I WASNT DROOLING!" I yell"IT'S AN EXPRESSION DUMBY!" She yells back but soon sits down on the desk in front of me"thank you." I mutter"but wasn't Rei meant to give me these?" Y/N shrugs"maybe. I don't know." I nod"how'd you know I like donuts? Hm?" I hum as she leans forward,resting her arm on her leg and leaning on her hand. "I just took a guess idiot. I didn't know you liked them." I smiled at her"thank you." I watched her pale cheeks heat up to a pink as she looked away. "Yea...whatever."

"Ah!" She turns back and snaps her fingers"what happened with that book of Rei's?" I felt my heart stop"the...book?" My eyes widened"ah! I forgot to get it back from whatever that girl's name was!" I groaned"Rei is going to kill me!" Y/N shrugs"hey,if she does kill you,at least you can spend time with me in the after life? Right?" I nod"I suppose that's true. But really,I gotta find her!" Y/N puts her hands behind her head"I wouldn't worry to much about it. I doubt that girl can summon anything."

It then clicked.

"Wait,I never told you that I gave that book away." She giggled"you kinda just did." I shake my head"I was mostly talking to myself. But...did you-"she nods"I knew you were or rather you did betray me." She smiles,but this time it's a little more wicked"remember I know everything about you-"she taps me on the nose"Amane~."