My Love

A/N: thank you for +600 reads!!
AMANES POV:

I walked into the library with Rei trailing behind me. There was a girl already sitting at a table,a book in her hand. I then noticed a boy with his feet kicked up on the table. I sat at a table furthest from them so that they wouldn't talk with me nor Rei.

After a few minutes later,a teacher walked in. They held a ruler in one hand and tapped against the table gaining everyone's attention. "It's good to see that everyone showed up. Now listen,you 4 will remain here until 7:30pm. That's 2 hours. I don't want any talking. You can all work read a book or work on homework." The teacher then turned and walked to the back of the library.

"So-"the boy starts"my name is Sato." He had short messy brown hair and pale skin along with dark green eyes. "I feel like we should go around and say hi and then say what we did wrong." The girl reading her book glanced at the boy"I highly doubt that's a good idea." Sato shrugged"eh. Whatever. I'm usually in here at least every other day. But anyways,I'm in here because I was caught skipping class." Sato then glanced at the book girl"you're turn sweet cheeks~." The girl gave a disgusted look"i would like you to stop calling me those names. I have a name,it's Maki." Maki had long blue hair that was put up into a bun,she had pale skin along with dark brown eyes and black framed glasses to. "And i accidentally was talking when the teacher was."

Sato let out a small laugh"that's your excuse?! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" Maki crosses her arms"did your teacher like...yell at you to stop talking and then you went beyond?" Her cheeks flushed as she grabbed her book and opened it"ah! Ignoring my questions I see." He laughs a little"how about you two?"

"Well,I'm Rei!" Rei smiles"I was caught also skipping class." She says"ugh,that's boring." Sato says"be more original." Rei nods"I was caught vandalizing the school bathrooms!" Sato laughs"now that's original." He then turns to me"how about you?" I jumped"uh..."I felt my cheeks burn"it's a dumb reason...r-really." I stutter"can't be as bad as Maki's." I took a deep breath"well...i was b-being slow during gym...a-and my l-laps ran over into classes." Sato nods"and your name?" I bit my lip"this is Amane!" Rei finishes for me as my eyes widen.

I look at the girl who was smiling softly"Amane,huh..."he trails off"hey,don't you have a twin brother?" Sato asks as I nod"he's the one who get bullied all the time,yea?" I shake my head"n-no that's m-me..."I see Sato smirk as he lets out a deep laugh"perfect." My eyed widened"p-p-perfect?!" Sato gets up and walks over to us,he sits on top of the table. He grabs my shirt"oh I've wanted to get my hands on you for a while little man." He licked his lips like he was the predator and I was his prey.

"Hey! Get your hands off him Sato!" Rei yells trying to grab Sato,but it ended poorly. Rei only got shoved into the floor"Rei!" I yell glancing at her,but however he forces me to look at him. "You have no idea how much I have wanted to hurt you!" I was shaking by now"w-why? W-What have I-I done t-to you?" I stutter"nothing. But do I need a reason to punch someone? Amane Yugi,a first year,mostly known to be the target for bullying and being a easy punching bag~."

I shut my eyes tightly. WHY ISNT MAKI OR THE TEACHER INTERFERING?!

I then felt my shirt being released. I fell to the ground and looked to see his eyes pure black. "Y/N." I mutter under my breath"listen,do you want to end up like Asuka?" Y/N hums as there is silence"then I suggests you stop trying to hurt-"I then watched his eyed return to their original color.

I watched Y/N pop out of the host and onto the floor next to me. "What a prick!" She yells standing up"you really wish to get hurt don't you?" She growls as Sato laughs"oh Y/N~." It was like time had stopped then.

The room was covered in a dark purple and black mist. The clock on the wall has stopped moving,the AC had stopped going,Rei looked like she was fixing to attack the boy,while Maki sat still.

What is going on?

"H-How can y-you see me?" Y/N stutters trying to hide her panic"Y/N,Y/N,Y/N. You should know that you can't possess someone twice~." My eyes widened"S-Sato! You're already possessed?!" I yelled as he glances at me"oh? You are still moving? How so?" I then saw a white mist around Sato...like an aura almost.

"Who has possessed you?!" Y/N screams as Sato laughs and hops down from the table"oh Y/N~!" He grabs her cheeks"you should already know who,my love~."

I glanced at Y/N who had fear in her eyes. She practically shaking"you know I didn't mean to hurt you. I just never thought you'd take the extra step." He then leaned in but I finally had enough courage to get up.

I rushed over to Sato and he fell to the floor.

"Get away from her! Can't you see you're scaring her?!" Sato sits up and laughs"you don't scare me Amane Yugi." I then felt a hand on my shoulder"no. I-I'm fine." Y/N pushes me behind her.

"We will settle this later. I have a few things to say to you." Y/N growls as he smirks"as do I to you my love~."