Hello?...Hello!

A/N:
I have so much online class work but like-I don't want to do it. Also for some reason it's telling me that -1 people have read this book and-I'm just so confused to why that's happening...

AMANES POV:

I stood on the other side of the green houses glass,I watched the small group of girls talk with each other. I could barely hear what they were saying,sometimes one would scream,blush or stutter. It was odd to watch.

I stared at the girls just trying to stall for time,I didn't want to be here anymore. Finally one made eye contact with me,my heart started to speed up as she tapped her friend on the shoulder and she looked over. Eventually word got to Asuka and she spun around,she gave a look of disgust but then replaced it with a smile. She told one of the girl something and they walked over to the door and let me in.

"What a present surprise to see you here Tsukasa!" Asuka said with a fake smile"it's Amane..."I trailed off as she shrugs"same difference." She crosses her arms with a glare"now,what do you want?" She growls"...I w-was told that you knew about the sakura tree?" Her glare quickly goes away"I'll be back ladies. Continue with your work!" She takes my hand roughly in hers and drags me into the school building.

She shoves me against a wall"now,what do you want to know?" She says tapping her foot,I grabbed my arm in pain seeing as I got bruise there. "Ah..."she rolls her eyes"it's not that big of deal!" She yells"I-I wanted to k-know h-how to summon t-the ghost...at the sakura t-tree." She crosses her arms"why?" I started to play with the hem of my sleeves"w-well...my brother d-dared me t-to..."Asuka nods"ok then. I'll tell you how to. In order to summon her,you must say: sakura-senpai,sakura-senpai,I wish to see you please." She explains"and then you have to pick up a petal and eat it." I nod and thank her as I begin to walk off but she grabs my hand and shoves me back into the wall.

"You might as well grab a rope and kill yourself while you are over there!" She spits"w-why w-would I-I..."she bust out into laughter"you know deep down that nobody here on planet Earth loves you! You'd be better off dead!" She yells kicking me in the stomach"now-"she crouches down"be a good boy and go do the world a favor,yes?" She then stands up and walks back outside.

It was hard to breath,my heartbeat was ringing in my ears. I hated being the victim,people would watch me constantly,but nobody dared to speak up. I finally had a little strength to stand up and so I did. I carried myself over to the sakura tree.

The small breeze went around the tree making the small pink petals fly into the air and down the small hill. I took in a deep breath to calm my nerves,I'm not sure why I had them though...not like she's real or anything.

"Sakura-senpai...sakura-senpai..."I said"I wish to see you please!" I picked up a petal from the ground and swallowed it. I waited for a while and yet,nothing happened.

"That's odd...I thought they-"then I saw two wisps-one a light blue and the other a light pink. A light purple mist surrounded the tree.

My eyes widened as I saw a girl on a branch. She wore our school uniform,the female one though. She had H/L(hair length) H/C(hair color),sickly pale skin,dull and broken E/C(eye color)eyes. She stared down at me as I fell to the ground,i would be lying if I said I wasn't shaking.

"Y-You are real..."I mutter as she nods and hops down from the tree"of course I am." She says"I'm not a fake." I then noticed a red ring around her neck. My eyes widened"y-y-you n-neck is-"she nods"of course it is. It's the side of effect of my suicide." She calmly tells me"if you...killed you self where's the rope?!" She smirks"good observation~." She purrs getting closer,I felt my cheeks heat up.

I thought she was going to kiss me or something but instead she laughs with a shrug. "I got no idea!" She exclaims"somebody probably took it one time. Oh well,not like I'll miss it or anything." She then smiles at me"oh that's right! My name is Y/N,pleased to meet you!" I nod my body shaking still.

"There's no need to be so shy. I'm not going to kill you. Here-"she offers me her hand"stand up." I shakily take her hand but hesitate,her soft smile was still there. I finally put my hand in her's and she helped me up.

"H-How d-did I touch you?!" I scream slightly"oh,wellllllll-"she picks up a petal"you swallowed a petal. And once you do,the person who summoned me and I become connected with a bond!" She smiles as she petal falls to the ground.

"Am I...gonna be c-cursed?" She smirks"perhaps...but only time will tell!" I sweat dropped"is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She only shrugs and pats my head"I got big plans for you Amane!" My eyed widened as I shove her hand off me"H-HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I saw the hurt look in her eyes,but yet her smile was still there.

"Silly!" She yells"I know everyone's names!"