Chapter 2 - Overbearing Female President (2)

Tao Ran is full of ideas on how to stop the female partner Long Qiu from continuing to like Bai Shaohui. There seems to be no good method to do it. Long Qiu is so proud that what she believes will not easily change.

  "Hey." Someone patted Tao Ran's shoulder behind him.(TN:urgh, I decided to use male for Tao Ran since in this world she is a he)

  Tao Ran turned around and saw the man from the toilet. "What?"

  "It's your turn." The toilet man said, "Can you go in quickly? Don't delay everyone."(TN:let's just call him toilet man until his name is revealed)

  Tao Ran looked forward . There was no one in front of him. The door was open, waiting for him to enter.

  Tao Ran entered and closed the door. In the empty interview room, a long table was placed by the window. The five people sitting behind the table are the examiners. Tao Ran remembered that the middle of the five was Long Qiu, he looked at the middle one, and then was surprised by Long Qiu.

  Long Qiu is very beautiful and young. She is only 24 years old this year. Although she is wearing serious business attire, the temperament of the person is very good, very youthful and energetic.

  These five people didn't know how many newcomers were in the interview. Most of the newcomers will be nervous, since it's uncomfortable to be stared at by so many people. There are also a few who are particularly confident, but like Tao Ran who came in and stared at the examiner and was a first time. However, his appearance is really good, at first glace it seems like he was shining.

  "Ahem." The man on the far left with a combed hairstyle said, "Introduce yourself."

  "What? Oh."

  Tao Ran composed himself: "My name is Tao Ran. I am 21 years old this year, graduated from xx Film Academy, 1.8m tall and weighs 70kg. My hobbies are reading novels, watching TV, and mobile games. My speciality is ... "

  All examiners are staring at him. What is his speciality?

  Original Tao Ran's speciality was acting, but the Tao Ran now is not the original Tao Ran, Tao Ran can't act at all.

  "My speciality is ..." Tao Ran was sweating and finally said: "Singing."

  "Okay." That man said: "Then you can start singing."

  Tao Ran was thinking about what song he would sing, but found that although he had heard a lot of songs, he barely remember the lyrics. Many songs he only remembers the lyrics of the climax part. It is impossible for a person who specializes in singing to not remember the lyrics.

  Tao Ran searched the songs he could sing in his mind, then glanced nervously at the examiners, hoping that they would accept him in for his youth and handsomeness, anyway, the stars these days are all about their faces.

  Under the expectation of the examiners, Tao Ran sang: "I planted a seed ~ finally bore fruits ~ today is a great day ..."

  The examiners: "..."

  "Pfft." Long Qiu turned her head and laughed. He can sing Little Apple during Xinghui Entertainment's interview, this Tao Ran is indeed very unusual, at least the courage is not ordinary.

  Long Qiu interrupted Tao Ran's singing, she turned to write: "Why do you want to enter Xinghui?"

  Do you still need to ask? Tao Ran said: "To be a star for popularity."

  "People who come here are for popularity." Long Qiu said: "So what do you think is your advantage? Why should Xinghui choose you and make you popular?"

  Tao Ran thought about it, "Because I look good."

  " I look much better." A man spoke: "People who come here are handsome men and women, looks is not an advantage."

  Why is the plot different, didn't Tao Ran in the novel pass the interview easily? Tao Ran thought for a while and said "I just observed that none of the boys who came for the interview are more handsome than me."

  "..."

  Everyone who came to the interview were handsome including Tao Ran, the examiners don't know, but they can guarantee that Tao Ran is definitely the most narcissistic one.

  Long Qiu couldn't help laughing, she closed Tao Ran's information and said, "Go back, you will be notified of the results within a week."

  Tao Ran didn't dare to stay and went out, and the toilet man asked: "How did it go? Have you been selected? How do the examiners look? "

  Tao Ran looked at him with a strange expression on his face and said: "The examiners are fine, but they are a bit strange, and they like to listen to someone singing Little Apple."

  Tao Ran left after a while, and the toilet man took a few seconds before pulling out his phone and searched for the lyrics of Little Apple, and then pushed in the door.

  After the performance of the toilet man, the five examiners present were shocked. What's going on, is it because they didn't understand the trend this year? Why do one or two interviewees sing Little Apple?

  "Uh ..." Long Qiu said, "I think he can make a group with that guy just now."

  Long Qiu smoothed her hair, and said helplessly: "Who do you think the audience of such a group?"

  "Plaza dance auntie?"

  Tao Ran was worried about the results of the interview, because he didn't think Xinghui was a company that serves plaza dance middle-aged and elderly people. He was sitting in the small rented apartment of the original owner, eating yellow chicken rice for 15 yuan. There is nothing that can be done, the original owner was somewhat in dire straits before entering Xinghui.

  Panda Xiaomei was sitting on the bed, carrying bamboo that came out of nowhere.

  "Aren't you a system?" Tao Ran said, "Why do you still eat?"

  "You think I'm eating but I'm not. I'm not eating bamboo as you think. Don't be so serious. With a system that looks more real and lively, the host's mood will be better. "

  Tao Ran looked at the enoki mushrooms in the bowl, because the requirements were not specifically stated, there are half bowl of enoki mushrooms in the yellow chicken.

  "Xiaomei, let's discuss it." Tao Ran put down his chopsticks and said, "Can you give me a little money in advance? You see, I can't even eat now, how can I complete the task?"

  Xiaomei shoves a piece of bamboo into the big mouth, and said, "Because it is impossible to predict whether the host can complete all the tasks, it is impossible to give payment in advance. Don't worry about it, when you sign with Xinghui, will you be afraid of having no food?

  This is exactly what Tao Ran is most worried about. He cried with a sad face: "Do you really think that Xinghui will sign a contract with me? Oh my god, why did I choose to sing, why can't I remember the lyrics? Boo hoo hoo..."

  Xiaomei climbed down from the bed, walked in fron of Tao Ran and said: "Host why didn't you ask for help? No one else except me can help you, I can still remind you the lyrics."

  Tao Ran: "......"

  "I look into the distance, over the moon ~, How many... "(TN: This song is called Above The Moon by Phoenix Legend)

  Tao Ran thought that he must change the ringtone after answering the phone. After he pressed the answer button, a sweet female voice said:" Is it Mr. Tao Ran? "

  " Yes, I am. "

  " Hello, this is the personnel department of Xinghui Entertainment Company. You passed the interview. Please come to Xinghui three days later... "

   " Host, you passed the interview. Believe it, you are the chosen one, the goddess of fortune is always by your side. Victory is here, think about the 99,999,999,998 that you deserve to have. "

  Xinghui has always been strict in choosing artists, perhaps because of different performances, this time Tao Ran was not arranged into the acting crew like the original owner. He was signed into Xinghui as a trainee, that is, Long Qiu has not yet made him intend to seduce Cui Xiao.

  There are seven trainees with Tao Ran, all of them are young and handsome lads. In the following days, they will live together. Tao Ran felt the hormones emanating from these young men, and thought that his life would be sad. He never met such a handsome guy before, but now he lives with them but not hooking up, he doesn't need to mention the pain in his heart.

  "Brother, it is you?"

  Tao Ran turned his head and was surprised. "Brother toilet?"

  Brother toilet: "..."

  "Although we met in the toilet, you gave me such a nickname, I'm upset. Hello, my name is Xiang Chu, " Xiang Chu reached out to Tao Ran and said, "Thank you. "

  Tao Ran shook hands with him, and inexplicably said," Thank you for what? "

  Xiang Chu glanced at the other members and whispered to Tao Ran: "Thank you for telling me the examiners' preferences that day, otherwise I might not be able to enter Xinghui."

  Tao Ran: "... You're welcome." This guy really sang Little Apple?

  Tao Ran had classes in the company for the next half month. He never thought that he would be driven crazy by singing and dancing one day.

  "Tao Ran! You say, where do you put your arms?" The dance teacher pointed at Tao Ran vigorously.

  Tao Ran raised his arm with sweat in his head, and said weakly: "The palms are up, the hands are crossed above the head, and then swing back ..."

  "You know what?" The dance teacher walked over and stretched out two fingers and pinched Tao Ran's hand and said: "What are you doing? Five birds show? Cosplay chicken feet?"

  "Hahahahaha ..." 

  The other trainees couldn't help but laugh, Tao Ran kept that action and said, "Teacher, I don't intend to be the Asian Dance King, do you need to be so strict? "

  " You, you you you ... I'm so angry. "The dance teacher was so angry, "You will stay alone after class,the training time will be extended by two hours! "

  Tao Ran Take a deep breath and silently called the system.

  "Xiaomei, Xiaomei, asking for help, can you make a person's body soft?"

  Xiaomei holding the bamboo said, "Of course I can."

  "Great, please make my body softer immediately, I don't understand how a 21-year-old body can become so stiff. "

  " Sorry host, although the system has this function, but your points are insufficient, many functions have not been unlocked, including this function. "

  " ... "

  So Tao Ran practiced in the practice room alone for two more hours, and his legs were shaking when he came out, as if they had experienced that.

Author's Note:

Tao Ran: Author why are you doing this to me?
Author glancing to left and right: Who is talking?
Tao Ran: Don't be silly, answer me!
The author looked blank: Who is talking?
Tao Ran: I just bookmarked your story
The author jumped up excitedly: Really? I want to see.
Tao Ran (gritted teeth): I knew you were pretending not to hear!
Author: Mom!