Chapter 21 - Guilty Wealthy Female (1)

When the familiar dizziness and snowflakes disappeared, he had come to the second world.

"Congratulations to the host for completing the first task perfectly, adding 100 points, will the host spend one hundred points to upgrade the system?"

"Upgrade."

"The system upgrade is complete, now officially entering the second mission world."

The first thing Tao Ran did when he opened his eyes was to reach out and touch his crotch, as expected, he touched something familiar.

"Sure enough, I became a man again." Tao Ran said with no expression on his face: "Do you think I can't complete the task as a woman?" 

The system Xiaomei innocently said: "After all, between letting the vicious female partner fall in love with someone else or turning a straight person gay, the former is easier, and your dear system is always thinking about its host."

Tao Ran didn't listen to it, he said: "Never mind, anyway, I'm used to being a man, also used to being a husband. I figure my time being a man is much more than my time being a woman, it doesn't matter if I continue to be a man."

This is indeed the case, in the last world, Tao Ran and Long Qiu lived together for more than 60 years.The two went from being young and beautiful to two gray-haired old people. Until Long Qiu's death, Tao Ran would enter the next world.

Thinking of all the things with Long Qiu, Tao Ran was a bit sad, he said, "Do you say Long Qiu will be happy in her next life?"

Xiaomei said: "What do you think, host, this is the world of fiction, all the characters are virtual, how can a virtual character have a soul? There will be no afterlife without soul."

Although it said that, but thinking of all the things during living with Long Qiu, Tao Ran can't just treat them as virtual people.

The person Tao Ran wore this time was Zhou Jiayi, the son of a real estate tycoon, Gao Fushuai was used to describe people like him. Tao Ran checked the plot and almost burst into tears. In the previous world, Tao Ran was a cannon fodder who was killed by the vicious female partner. Zhou Jiayi the Gao Fushuai in this world was also a cannon fodder who was killed by the vicious female partner. (TN: Gao Fushuai: Mr. Perfect (tall, rich and handsome)

The vicious female partner in this world is called Ruan Jun, a rich girl. The male lead is Jiang Jue, the female lead is Luo Rou, the male and female lead are children of ordinary people. Ruan Jun is a rich girl and she has been eager to be first since she was a child. She, Luo Rou and Jiang Jue are classmates.

Both women like Jiang Jue, but Jiang Jue likes Luo Rou and is planning to marry Luo Rou after graduation.

Ruan Jun continued to be sisters with Luo Rou while thinking about how to destroy their relationship. Later on the day of the graduation party, she deliberately made Jiang Jue drunk, and then secretly went to Jiang Jue's room and had a relationship with him. (TN: Gosh, this woman is pitiful)

Afterwards, she said that she was drunk and entered the wrong room, forcing Jiang Jue to take responsibility for herself. She pretended to be pregnant when Jiang Jue hesitated, Jiang Jue had to prepare to marry her.

Luo Rou sadly accepted the proposal of big boss Zhou Jiayi, but when she saw Jiang Jue again, the two still couldn't help themselves.

So Zhou Jiayi and Ruan Jun broke the relationship between the two, and finally Ruan Jun's false pregnancy was discovered. Ashamed and angry, she wanted to poison Luo Rou. As a result, Zhou Jiayi drank the poisoned water and Ruan Jun went to prison.

Tao Ran crossed into this unlucky Zhou Jiayi, at the moment he was in a hotel. According to the plot, today is the day of Ruan Jun's graduation party, and then Ruan Jun will sneak into Jiang Jue's room and raw rice was cooked into cooked rice with him. The original owner Zhou Jiayi also met the female lead Luo Rou on this day, and then fell in love with the female lead at first sight. (TN: raw rice to cooked rice: what is done cannot be undone)

Tao Ran was thinking about which room Jiang Jue was in, and saw a woman staggering ahead.

Xiaomei reminded: "Host, please note that this is the female lead Luo Rou." 

In the original plot, Zhou Jiayi also met the drunk Luo Rou, he was very gentlemanly and helped Luo Rou to rest in the lobby. After that, he officially met with the female lead and fell in love with the female lead.

But now Zhou Jiayi is already Tao Ran, and Tao Ran was not interested in her at all. He wholeheartedly thought about how to prevent the female partner Ruan Jun from courting disaster. At the reminder of the system, Tao Ran came to Jiang Jue's room No. 1106.

As expected, the door was not locked. Tao Ran sneaked in, the room was dark, and there was a strong smell of alcohol. It seems that Jiang Jue really drank a lot. Tao Ran walked to the bed and saw a blurry shadow on the bed. This should be Jiang Jue, Ruan Jun should come in soon, Tao Ran pushed Jiang Jue. Jiang Jue was motionless and was sleeping like a dead pig.

Sleep so dead, he deserved to lose his virginity after drinking.

Tao Ran dragged Jiang Jue off the bed and was about to drag Jiang Jue away when he heard the sound of footsteps.

The system promptly reminded: "Host, host, Ruan Jun is here."

Crap, what are you doing here coming so fast?

In a hurry, Tao Ran pushed Jiang Jue under the bed, and then lay on the bed. He has already thought about it, later, when Ruan Jun finds him, he pretended to be drunk and entered the wrong room. Didn't she use this excuse herself?

The door was gently pushed open, and a nice female voice said: "Jiang Jue?"

Tao Ran was lying in bed and did not speak. He planned to scare Ruan Jun. Those who do bad things should be punished.

Ruan Jun turned and closed the door. She was afraid of turning on the lights will wake Jiang Jue up, so she walked to the bed in the dark. She could vaguely see the shadow of a man on the bed, and she was so nervous that her entire hand was trembling.

Tao Ran who was lying in bed pretending to sleep felt his face was touched by someone. He opened his eyes slightly and saw Ruan Jun undressing himself. He immediately understood that Ruan Jun did not recognize that the person in bed was not Jiang Jue because the room was too dark.

Tao Ran smiled secretly in his heart, and it will be fun later when she finds something is wrong, and she must be scared that she would never dare to do anything bad.

Ruan Jun is also doing this kind of thing for the first time. Before that, she didn't even hold a boy's hand. She was trembling when she took off Tao Ran's coat, and Ruan Jun's hands would inevitably touch Tao Ran's skin. Her face was burning red, God, it turns out that this is the feeling of boys' chests, warm and firm.

Just as Tao Ran was about to speak out, Ruan Jun pulled out a bundle of rope from somewhere and tied Tao Ran's hands and feet. Tao Ran was shocked at that time and thought that Ruan Jun likes to play this?

In fact, Ruan Jun simply didn't want Jiang Jue to wake up halfway, thus interrupting her plan. Tao Ran was lying on the bed with his hands and feet tied, and thought that Ruan Jun was involved in something, and she is involved in a major problem. Now he is not a small, powerless young man from the previous world. His current identity is the son of a real estate tycoon, even Ruan Jun's father didn't dare to offend him.

He was ready, intending to scare Ruan Jun hard, he just opened his mouth and didn't say anything, something was stuffed into Tao Ran's mouth. Tao Ran, who was just thinking about frightening people, could only groan.

"!!!"

Tao Ran was shocked and said to the system in his heart: "What's going on? Why didn't the novel write that Ruan Jun tied Jiang Jue and blocked his mouth?"

Xiaomei explained: "It's like this, host, since Jinjiang's novels do not allow restricted scene to appear in the novels, so once there is such a plot, the author wrote it in one stroke, but such a picture appeared in the author's mind at the time."

Tao Ran: " ... "

Woo woo ... So if you don't write details, it's just killing people....

Ruan Jun was already taking off Tao Ran's pants. Tao Ran tensed all of a sudden, and began to twist his body to struggle, and his mouth was still groaning.

Ruan Jun thought that Jiang Jue was awakened, she was afraid and nervous, but thinking if she misses this opportunity, she might not get Jiang Jue. So she gritted her teeth and hardened her heart, she reached out and pulled Jiang Jue's pants.

Tao Ran: "..." Crap, crap, crap, it's terrible, there is a woman raper here!

Ruan Jun put her cool hand on Tao Ran's that. Tao Ran has a clever body and there was a reaction immediately. (TN: I believe you guys know what 'that' is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

It's ... so exciting!