Chapter 3 - Overbearing Female President (3)

When he walked to the lobby on the first floor of Xinghui Building with one hand holding his coat and his neck rubbed with one hand, he saw Long Qiu talking to a man. The man looks less than thirty and looks handsome in a suit and leather shoes, Tao Ran asked: "Xiaomei, is he Bai Shaohui?"

  "Yes, he is Bai Shaohui."

  "He looks really good, no wonder he can be a male lead. Tao Ran observed them.

  Bai Shaohui and Long Qiu said a few words, and then left. Long Qiu, who smiled and said goodbye to Bai Shaohui, had a gloomy face immediately after he turned around.

  Isn't this the most typical expression of vicious female partner? Long Qiu has been blackened, how could this be good. When Tao Ran is still thinking about it, Long Qiu has gone out of the building. It's too late, thanks, Tao Ran hurried out. he must at least know her to stop Long Qiu's blackening. Tao Ran has already wasted a lot of time.

  Long Qiu walked forward with style, Tao Ran chased her all the way, "Hey, wait a minute."

  Long Qiu did not respond.

  Tao Ran continued to shout: "Wait a minute!"

  Long Qiu heard it, she turned and watched Tao Ran approaching herself, and asked: "Are you calling me?"

  "Yes." Tao Ran smiled: "Do you remember me? I went to the interview that day, and you are the examiner. "

  " It's you. "Long Qiu remembered Tao Ran," I remember you, you are ... the Little Apple? "

  " Uh, my name is Tao Ran. "Tao Ran reached out: "Can we be friends?"

  Long Qiu stared at Tao Ran and said with doubt in her tone. "Do you know who I am and why do you want to be friends with me? What do you want from me? "

  Tao Ran smiled." I don't want anything, I just want to be friends with you ... "

  A few non-mainstream teenagers are skateboarding, when Tao Ran was talking non-stop, one of the skateboarding teenagers didn't control well, the skateboard under his feet flicked and flew out. The direction in which the skateboard flew out was exactly the direction of Long Qiu.

  Long Qiu was impatient to hear Tao Ran talking, she took out her sunglasses and put it on, and her exposed chin was delicate and cold.

  "I'm the CEO of Xinghui, and with your current identity, you are not qualified to talk to me alone. That's it for today, if you really have something, please contact my assistant."

  Tao Ran caught a glimpse of the skateboard that flew over, and in a hurry he pulled Long Qiu behind him, "Be careful." Then when the skateboard flew over, he habitually covered his chest with both hands to protect the crucial parts.

  "Ah!"

  The skateboard hit Tao Ran's crucial parts accurately, and Tao Ran immediately knelt down while covering it. He learned for the first time in his life what a man's life can't bear.

  Long Qiu looked at Tao Ran kneeling on the ground, she reached out to help Tao Ran, "How about it, are you okay?"

  Tao Ran covered his crotch with his hands, his face flushed: "OK ... OK?"

  "Really?" Long Qiu said: "The blue veins on your forehead came out."

  Can't you see if it hurts? Tao Ran's lips trembled, and became honest, "I'm entirely in pain." 

  The few skateboarding teenagers were stunned by this scene. They stood in front of Long Qiu and Tao Ran with a look of fear and helplessness. Long Qiu said in a displeased tone: "Who allowed you guys skateboarding at the entrance of Xinghui Building? Little Apple, are you going to the hospital?"

  "We don't need to go to the hospital. Help me take a rest at Starbucks." Tao Ran was helped by Long Qiu walked, he said: "I'm not Little Apple, my name is Tao Ran, Tao Yuanming's Tao, Meng Haoran's Ran."

  Long Qiu helped Tao Ran sat down in Starbucks and asked again, "How are you?"

  Tao Ran relaxed, "I feel much better."

  "But your face is still a bit bad."

  "Maybe it's because I'm hungry." Tao Ran said: "I haven't eaten anything except a piece of bread at noon, I also danced for six hours. "

  For Tao Ran's injuries, Long Qiu turned to the counter and bought coffee and cake for Tao Ran. Long Qiu looked at Tao Ran who was gobbling the food, and she somewhat dislike it: "Isn't it a bit rude to eat like this in front of a lady?"

  Tao Ran had a layer of cream on his lips, and he explained: "I don't usually do this, today it is just because I'm too hungry, and the cake you bought is so delicious. "

  Long Qiu pulled the corner of her mouth and shifted the topic:"Do trainees practice dancing for such a long time every day? "

  Tao Ran ate the piece of cake and sipped the coffee: "No, it's just that I practice two hours longer than the others"

  Long Qiu said with some emotion: "You work hard, different from what I imagined."

  Tao Ran bowed his head slightly and explained, "It's not like that, because my movements are so bad, so the teacher punished me to practice for two hours more than others."

  Long Qiu: "..."

  Don't talk about praise, even comfort words can't be said. Moreover, Long Qiu has never comforted anyone. Everyone has to praise her and follow her, and she doesn't need to learn how to comfort people. Her ability to ridicule people is excellent, she said: "Just punish you alone? Oh, this is too bad, forgive me for talking bluntly but you may not have the talent in this area ..."

  Tao Ran didn't pay attention to Long Qiu's sarcasm, because panda Xiaomei is reminding him.

  "Host look to the left, the one wearing the green skirt is Cui Xiao."

  Tao Ran turned to look, and saw a thin girl in a green skirt standing at a traffic light outside Starbucks. She has a very white skin and a good face. But the overall image and temperament are inferior to Long Qiu. Bai Shaohui likes this?

  Long Qiu talked for a long time and found out that Tao Ran was not listening to herself. She was a little annoyed because she felt that even if she was talking sarcastically, others would have to listen honestly. She followed Tao Ran's sight, and just saw Cui Xiao standing there.

  "Cui Xiao ..." Long Qiu looked uncertain: "Do you know Cui Xiao?"

  "Uh ... I know her." Tao Ran said: "She was my high school classmate. I didn't expect to meet her here, I haven't seen her for years."

  Tao Ran didn't lie. Tao Ran and Cui Xiao in the novel are indeed high school classmates, otherwise Long Qiu will not choose Tao Ran alone to seduce Cui Xiao.

  Everything seemed to be doomed. Long Qiu looked at the 21-year-old man in front of her, and suddenly realized that he was so handsome. An idea sprouts in her mind, and then it can no longer be erased.

  "Little Apple." Long Qiu said: "Do you want to continue dancing in the practice room?"

  "I'm not called Little Apple. To be honest, I really don't want to practice dancing anymore. Why, do you want to change my place?" Tao Ran asked.

  Long Qiu carefully recalled Tao Ran's information, "You graduated from the XX Film Academy, are your acting skills OK?"

  Tao Ran raised his coffee cup to cover up and said, "Ahem, just so so."

  "Now there is a chance before you, Xinghui is preparing to make a big IP movie, I can let you be the leading actor. "Long Qiu's eyes were cold with temptation: " But there are conditions. "

  Tao Ran knew her condition, and honestly he didn't really want to do this, so he silently covered his chest with both hands: "I know that you are the CEO of Xinghui and my boss, but I still want to say that I will not accept the condition."

  Long Qiu: "..."

  Long Qiu has never had such a conversation with anyone. She held the cup and remained silent for a while before she found her words.

  "Who wants to offer conditions to you? You don't see what you look like." Long Qiu raised her chin proudly: "Do I need a condition for you?"

  "Isn't it?" Tao Ran said: "You just said you could make me the leading actor, but there are conditions. Doesn't the meaning of this sentence means that you want to buy me through the leading actor and do some unknown things for you? "

  Long Qiu stared at Tao Ran, and said: "What about it?"

  "This is the conditions." Tao Ran looked right-hearted, "I will never accept the conditions."

  "Okay, then you continue to dance, I will find someone else. I remember you signed with Xinghui Ifor a five year contract, right? You just keep dancing for five years. "Long Qiu stood up and turned away.

  "Hey no, wait, you're using your power to attain private ends by abusing public position and use public office to avenge private wrongs ... you can't do this ..." Tao Ran ran to chase after her.

  Long Qiu stepped into the car, Tao Ran slapped the window with both hands, "You can't do this to me, I almost broke my egg for you ... don't go, let's discuss it again ..."

  Long Qiu opened the window, looked coldly at Tao Ran and said, "Either accept the conditions, or be hidden in the snow."

  "This ..." Tao Ran felt awkward and said: "I have just graduated from college, President Long, what do you think of me?"

  Long Qiu looked at Tao Ran and said, "Of course, your youth is handsome." If it weren't because he looks more handsome than Bai Shaohui, she wouldn't have thought of asking him to seduce Cui Xiao.

  The taxi driver's eyes widened in front of her. Mom, the rich woman is blatantly offering conditions to the young and handsome male. Is it the destruction of human nature or the loss of morality?

  Tao Ran was still hesitating, and the driver cheered for him in his heart. Come on young man, don't give in to power!

  "All right." Tao Ran said, "I promise you."

  Long Qiu's mouth evoked a sarcastic smile, " Get in the car." 

  After Tao Ran got into the car, the driver stepped on the gas pedal, and at this moment the driver's mood is very complicated. He has just witnessed the degradation of a pure soul with his own eyes. In this materialistic society, becoming wealthy will make someone become worse. He thinks he was a manner-like man when he was young. Why didn't such a rich woman want to offer conditions to him?

Author's Note:

Tao Ran: I don't want to accept the conditions ~ The author said more comments and she will let me go, so you know ...

TN: I'm sorry if there is any mistakes.