Chapter 6 - Overbearing Female President (6)

Before this, Tao Ran had only seen Cui Xiao once, and had only glanced at her from a distance. This collaboration to shoot a movie is considered to be official so he has to know her. Tony drove Tao Ran to the crew and said in the car: "This time the female lead Cui Xiao is also our newcomer. She had only shot an idol drama before, but she was lucky enough to meet a financial backer so she could win the position of the female lead."

  Tao Ran looked at the script and said:"Is President Long coming back?"

  Tony smiled vaguely, "What happened, missing President Long? Listen to my advice, you can't handle a woman like President Long, she is rare so hurry up and make yourself better, don't change your true feelings. "

  " I won't. "Tao Ran helplessly said:" I said I'm not interested in women. "

  "Cut."Tony was clearly not convinced, "I don't know whose three words are inseparable from President Long."

  Are my purpose just to complete the task? Tao Ran couldn't explain, so he looked down at the script. The background of this drama is the Republic of China, there is no big scene of warlord scuffle. It's a story about an official young lady and an opera singer. Tao Ran will act as the opera singer Hua Zi, the famous actor in Nanjing. Miss Du Jiao from the Du family fell in love with him at first sight when she first watched his performance in opera. Since then, she will watch every scene acted by Hua Zi and gives a generous reward.

  Hua Zi felt inferior and avoided her, but couldn't help thinking about her. Their status are too different, that they are unlikely to be together in this life. Finally, after the lovable Miss Du left the Du family, standing alone at the downstairs of his house during a rainy night, Hua Zi couldn't suppress the fire of love in his heart with Du Jiao.

  It's just that the good things don't last forever. Du Jiao's father quietly came to Hua Zi, and said that he could not give Du Jiao happiness. Hua Zi realized that when he is too old to sing, he would lose his source of income and Du Jiao would suffer with him. So he took all the money in the house and left. Du Jiao, penniless, cried all day, and finally went home to accept the marriage arranged by her parents.

  After many years, Du Jiao took her child back to Nanjing for her father's birthday, and she encountered the poor and disabled Hua Zi on the street. She chased Hua Zi to his shabby house, left him some money and left. She didn't know that Hua Zi had drunk excessively to destroy his voice after leaving her. His leg was broken after fighting with people on the street.

  He finally saw her again, she is still so beautiful and pure, and then Hua Zi committed suicide. When he committed suicide, Du Jiao was lying in her husband's arms and sleeping, not knowing what dream is she having, but tears fell down from the corner of her eyes.

  Tao Ran especially likes this story. Although this story is dog-blood, but it's not retarded. He called the system while holding the script, "Xiaomei Xiaomei, is it possible for me to go to this world to do tasks?" (TN: dog blood means cliche)

  Xiaomei twisted her hips and said, "Impossible host, there is no vicious female partner in this world for you to guide."

  Tao Ran suddenly found the reason why he liked the story, there is no vicious female partner in this world. When the car reached the crew, Tao Ran got out of the car and saw Cui Xiao. Cui Xiao is talking to Bai Shaohui. Tony enviously said, "Where can I find such a young and handsome financial backer?"

  He brought Tao Ran to the two of them, and smiled softly: "President Bai, let me introduce, this is Tao Ran, he and Miss Cui are a couple inside the drama. "

  You introduced it this way, do you want Bai Shaohui to kill me? Tao Ran reached out with a smile : "Hello."

   Bai Shaohui looked at Tao Ran with disdain. Of course, people of his status don't need to treat a small celebrity with value. He just shook it politely, and immediately parted.

  Cui Xiao looked at Tao Ran and said with a little surprise: "Tao Ran? It's you?"

  "It's me." Tao Ran laughed: "I never thought we would see each other again."

  "What, is it really you?" Cui Xiao was surprised and said: "We haven't seen each other for several years?"

  Tao Ran said: "It's been four years since I graduated from high school. We haven't seen each other since then."

  Seeing two acquaintances talking with each other happily, Bai Shaohui was unable to maintain his smiling expression. He said, "Xiao Xiao, do you know him?"

  "Don't call me Xiaoxiao." Cui Xiao had an expression on her face and said: "We were high school classmates."

  Correct, at this time Cui Xiao didn't like Bai Shaohui, or she didn't realize her feelings for Bai Shaohui. She always felt that Bai Shaohui was a playboy, and a girl like herself should not be associated with such a person. It is worth mentioning that Bai Shaohui's investment in the crew was hidden from Cui Xiao, what a truly infatuated silly man.

  Cui Xiao didn't want to talk to Bai Shaohui, and she dragged Tao Ran aside to reminisce.

  Long Qiu, who was watching from a distance, was very satisfied. This Little Apple is quite powerful, it had an effect when they just met, her effort was not in vain. She took out a small book from her bag, which read: When he is sad and frustrated, approach him to comfort him, and you are his angel.

  Long Qiu stuffed the book into her bag and walked towards Bai Shaohui, "Hi."

  When Bai Shaohui saw Long Qiu, he just nodded and said, "Hi, why are you here?"

  "I invested some money to the crew, so I came to see." Long Qiu was wearing a black skirt, exposing her shoulders and collarbone, sexy but not exposed. She tried to smile sweetly and said: "Did you also came here to look?"

  "Ah, yes." In Bai Shaohui's eyes, Long Qiu is a beautiful but boring woman. Her work is very formulaic, even her smile seems so fake. Talking to her is like talking about a contract, instead of chatting.

  Long Qiu, who thought she smiled sweetly and naturally, said: "Then, we are partners, so it is better to have lunch together." God knows how nervous she is, inviting him to dinner so soon, will he think that she is frivolous?

  Tao Ran and Cui Xiao chatted happily over there. Cui Xiao said: "I think you're not the same as in high school, you were not so talkative at that time."

  "Do you think I talk too much?" Tao Ran asked.

  "No, you're quite good" Cui Xiao smiled: "It's better to be cheerful."

  Tao Ran smiled and said: "Is that your boyfriend?"

  "Who? You said Bai Shaohui?" Cui Xiao immediately denied. "No no, he's a playboy, I have nothing to do with him."

  Tao Ran said profoundly: "Isn't he? But he looks really focused on you, it's as if he doesn't care about anyone else as long as you're there."

  "... How come." Cui Xiao said uncomfortably: " He is a playboy. "

  Tao Ran took Long Qiu's money so he tried his best to match Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui, he said, "Really? As far as I know, Bai Shaohui, the son of Bai Group, is a very decent person. Everyone thinks well of him, saying that he is strict with himself"

   Cui Xiao didn't understand Bai Shaohui at all, and she felt panicked after hearing Tao Ran's words. If, as Tao Ran said, Bai Shaohui is not a playboy, why would he be so attentive to herself? A small actress who has no authority or power, is there anything worth his trouble?

  "He's looking at you." Tao Ran whispered: "Our President Long who is a big beauty can't even attract his attention by his side, isn't he really in love with you?"

  Cui Xiao looked at Bai Shaohui, sure enough, she saw Bai Shaohui looking at herself. She was a little surprised and shy, and immediately lowered her head to not look at him.

  In Bai Shaohui's eyes, this is another situation. Cui Xiao has always ignored or even feel disgusted at himself. But she was talking and laughing with her old classmate, and she even showed a shy expression. It's so awful that he couldn't bear it.

  He felt uncomfortable, and said to Long Qiu: "No, I still have something, but I will have time to eat together later."

  Long Qiu's upbringing and habits made her unable to say anything, even if she felt extremely annoyed, but she still smiled on the surface and said yes.

  "President Long!"

  As soon as Long Qiu turned her head, she saw Tao Ran standing beside her with a bright smile. She didn't understand what was funny, he laughed alone while staying idle, is this a prelude to dementia?

  Tao Ran didn't know he was ignored by Long Qiu, and said, "Why are you staring blankly here?"

  Long Qiu coldly said: "None of your business."

  "Well, then." Tao Ran took out his cell phone and said, "What's your phone number? "

  Long Qiu felt weird," Why should I give you a phone number? " (TN: it's actually an idiom meaning unfathomable mystery but I replaced with felt weird)

  Tao Ran said rightly: "If you don't give me, how can I notify you of something?" (TN: this is actually an idiom meaning inevitable and right)

  Long Qiu told her phone number to Tao Ran, and her rare praise was only one sentence: "You did a good job just now."

  Tao Ran saved the number, and said, "President Long, did you come to see me today?"

  Long Qiu looked at him and thought who gave him his face, that he would think that his CEO would come to see him exclusively? Tao Ran with a touched expression: "I'm so touched, President Long, you are so kind, you are the most beautiful and kind woman I have ever met."

  Long Qiu: "..." What the hell?

  Tao Ran's plan is to match Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui, and on the other side strengthen Long Qiu's emotional confidence, so that she understands that she would have better choices even without Bai Shaohui.

  "... Don't flatter me." Long Qiu wouldn't admit that she was a little happy. "Your flattery is useless."

  "I didn't flatter you." Tao Ran said: "I really think you are very good, you are beautiful, a capable person and kindhearted, better than Cui Xiao, I don't know how many times. Bai Shaohui's taste and vision are too bad, he can't appreciate you at all. "

  Long Qiu stared," I forbid you to scold him, what are you, and why scold his fault? "

TN: urgh, I'm sorry for the mistakes that I didn't notice.