Chapter 15 - Overbearing Female President (15)

Tao Ran: "..." It's obviously your own request.

  Long Qiu ate the noodles happily, and then left in a good mood. She walked back to the door and said, "Don't wash the bowl yourself, let Tony wash it tomorrow."

  Oh shit, it's a mental disease.

  Panda Xiaomei shook its huge head and said, "Women, women, they are so hard to please."

  Tao Ran stared at it immediately, "You're hard to please."

  Xiaomei: "Ah, forgot that he was also a woman before."

  The next day is the movie premiere, Tao Ran arrived with Tony early, and Cui Xiao also came with Bai Shaohui. Fortunately, Long Qiu will not come today, otherwise he doesn't know what terrible things will happen.

  Bai Shaohui sat with Cui Xiao on the right and Tao Ran on the left. Before the movie started, he leaned into Tao Ran's ear and whispered: "I am going to propose to Xiao Xiao."

  "Really," Tao Ran unexpectedly said: "So fast, has your family agreed?"

  "They don't need to agree." Bai Shaohui smiled happily, "Xiao Xiao said that as long as I truly love her, she will not leave me. "

  "That's really congratulations to you." Tao Ran said from his heart: "Bless you, when you get married, you must ask me to be a bridesmaid."

  Bai Shaohui: "Huh?"

  Tao Ran wiped his sweat, "Best man."

  "Okay."Bai Shaohui smiled: "I don't know if I have the honor to invite President Long to be the bridesmaid."

  Tao Ran thought that in your dreams! Even if she showed up at the wedding and didn't take a gun to shoot your heart, even if she is kind-hearted, do you still want to make her a bridesmaid? You can save your worry, official groom.

  Bai Shaohui was foolish after coming across a wedding after half a year that he didn't see Tao Ran's worries at all, he said excitedly: "I got inside information, Xiao Xiao is very likely to win the best actress award on the day of the Huangtian Film Festival. I want to propose to her in front of everyone when she is most brilliant."

  Long Qiu seems to be going that day too, Tao Ran was paralyzed and tired on the chair, looking desperately into Bai Shaohui's eyes. Bai Shaohui said to himself: "As soon as I think of proposing to Xiao Xiao, I'm so excited and happy."

  Tao Ran's heart: I really want to die ...

  He has the intention to prevent Long Qiu from participating in the Huangtian Film Festival, but this festival is live on TV. Even if Long Qiu is not on the scene, she will get the news as soon as possible. And then blackened from the inside out, and set her mind to kill Cui Xiao.

  Tao Ran covered his face and really wanted to cry.

  Bai Shaohui said strangely: "What happened to you? Why are you crying?"

  Tao Ran said painfully: "This is tears from a single dog."

  Bai Shaohui: "Hahaha ..."

  You can still laugh?

  Tony leaned into Tao Ran's ear and whispered: "When did you get so familiar with President Bai?"

  Tao Ran said expressionlessly: "How could you understand the friendship between men?"

  "..." Tony:  "I always think you are scolding me."

  Just like in the novel, the movie is very successful. Whether it's the box office or public praises, both far suspassed other movies in the same period. Tao Ran and Cui Xiao also became famous, and Tao Ran's Weibo fans increased by more than one million within a few days. Tao Ran, who had never experienced such a thing before, was somewhat dazed. Fortunately, his Weibo was all managed by Tony.

  Tony took a few pictures of him if he is free, and then posted a few baffling words. The fans  and Tony share a common language, and one by one are wailing and calling their husband. Tony is happy, more excited than Tao Ran, he said: "There will be an endorsement tomorrow, you have to go to the beach to shoot advertisements."

  Tao Ran said: "Is it the seaweed advertisement?"

  "No." Tony smiled and said: "It's a car endorsement. This brand's car endorsement is very popular, the advertising company really knows people, and so many people have chosen you."

  Tao Ran said inexplicably: "Why, why should car ads be shot at the beach?"

  "How could I know." Tony said indifferently: "If I could figure out what they thought, I would have changed my career long ago."

  Tony will speak the truth, and Tao Ran is still worried about the Huangtian Film Festival a few days later. He felt that all four of them will appear at the film festival that day, it would be a disaster.

  "Tony." Tao Ran hesitated and said: "You spoke about the film festival that day, can I not go?"

  "What do you want, my dear?" Tony threw an alluring look, "How can that be possible? You are very likely to win the award, this is the first important award on your acting path, how can you be absent?"

  Tao Ran scratched his head and said: "I am very shy, on that occasion, what if I make a fool of myself?"

  "Don't worry, you won't." Tony smiled and said: "President Long is sitting below, do you dare to make a fool out of yourself? "

  " ... " It's because the boss is sitting below, so I don't dare to go, okay?

  The next day Tao Ran went to the beach to shoot car advertisements. The people of the advertising company asked him to drive in the car and dash against the waves. Tony was trembling in fear on the beach. He pointed at the director with his hands on his hips and said: "Our Ran Ran is indeed the backbone of Xinghui's future, in case of any accident, you just wait for Xinghui's revenge like a storm... "

  The director spitted his saliva, repeatedly begging for mercy: "Nothing will happen, so many people are watching here, there will never be any accidents."

  The director was dissatisfied after shooting several times, and Tao Ran then drove in the waves again. He also doesn't know what the director thinks, can't you use special effects for this kind of advertisement? You have to drive in the real waves.

  While driving, there's a call, and the caller ID is Sister Long. Tao Ran didn't dare to not answer it. He held the steering wheel in one hand and answered the phone with the other. "Hello, President Long, what's the matter?"

  Long Qiu said over the phone: "You haven't asked Cui Xiao to go out recently, and in the morning, Bai Shaohui came to the company to find her."

  Tao Ran said: "I have been busy recently, how can I find her? Now I'm still shooting commercials, the director wanted me to drive in the waves and toss me to death."

  Long Qiu: "Time is not a problem, I will give you two ads together. Wedding dress, mattress and so on, do you want to take the opportunity to know?"

  Tao Ran suddenly got a headache, he was tired and said: "Okay, got it, sorry to bother you, President Long ... Ah? Oh, I'll go!"

  "Ah !!"

  There was a scream on the beach, Tao Ran's car suddenly flipped, and then rushed over in the waves. The whole body turned over and rolled several times into the sea.

  Tony screamed: "My Ran Ran!"

  The director was also frightened, stood up and waved his hands: "Hurry up, hurry up, drag the car up!"

  Tao Ran rolled with the car several times, fortunately his seat belt was fastened. At this time, the car turned over and sunk half in the sand, Tao Ran was stuck upside down, and the phone fell to the back seat.

  Long Qiu heard the movement and shouted: "What's wrong? What happened? Little Apple? Tao Ran?"

  Tao Ran was strangled and uncomfortable. He stretched his hand to undo the seat belt, and he fell to the roof. He adjusted his posture to lie on the roof of the car. He took the phone and said, "Nothing, the car was flipped over."

  "The car flipped over?" Long Qiu's anger rushed up instantly: "Why are you so careless, you can't make phone call while driving."

  " ... "Tao Ran was choked for a while, and then said: "Didn't you call me on your own initiative?"

  Long Qiu was also silent for a while, and then continued to be angry: "Are you blaming me?" 

  "Don't dare." Tao Ran said and reached for the door but couldn't open it. He said: "Where can I blame you?"

  Long Qiu: "How about my calling in? Won't you miss it?"

  Tao Ran looked at the size of the window, it is possible to climb out of the car window, so he opened the window and said: "How could I not answer President Long's call, don't say driving, I will pick it up even if I'm on plane."

  Long Qiu was angry and wanted to laugh at his words, and asked coldly, "How are you? Are you injured?"

  "No, no." Tao Ran opened the car window, and he planned to climb out and swim ashore while the seawater is not fully in. He was about to hang up the phone and climb out, the car suddenly moved again, half of the window went into the sand at once. Then seawater and sand poured in instantly, and Tao Ran froze for a while, "Oh, I'm going, this time I'm screwed."