Chapter 11 - Overbearing Female President (11)

The woman pushed in the door and saw the man at the corner. She looked at the thin, crippled and sloppy man, and she could not see a bit of the peerless talent demeanor from him. She thought he would be fine without her and  will have a good time without her.

  A long-lost dull pain spread to her chest like tide, her throat was dry and she was speechless. She seems to be asking the man, as well as asking herself, "I didn't expect you to be like this now."

  The man shrunk in the corner and didn't speak, nor did he look up at her.

  The woman took a stack of money from her exquisite handbag and placed it on the floor, and said: "I came to Nanjing to celebrate my father's birthday, and I will take my daughter back to Beiping tomorrow. Take this money and get help from a friend."

  After she said that, she left, walking through the low eaves, walking through the damp alley. Her heart has gone through the beginning again, and the first and only man she loved dropped her. From then on, her heart was like this damp alley, and no more sunlight came in.

  At night she lay in her husband's arms, recalling the past, tears falling from the corner of her eyes. At the same time, Hua Zi cut off his wrist in the shabby house and committed suicide. The blood ran over the bed. He died so filthy. Du Jiao left Nanjing the next day, and she never knew that Hua Zi had committed suicide.

  The filming was finally over, and all the staff cheered loudly. Tao Ran was covered by ash and felt a little itchy. Director Guan came over and patted him on the shoulder . "Xiao Tao, go and tidy up, there is a final feast tonight."

  "Hey." Tao Ran agreed and went to the car to change clothes. Tony wiped Tao Ran's neck and hands with a wet tissue. "Gosh, it's so dirty, really, this director, dirty ash was applied to you, which is bad for the skin."

  Tao Ran smiled and said: "Will President Long come to the feast today? "

  "President Long, President Long, only President Long." Tony pouted: "You don't even know how to care about others."

  Tao Ran felt goosebumps, he just asked. Because Bai Shaohui said he would come, he had to prepare in advance. If Long Qiu also came, he had to make arrangements early. In short, Long Qiu cannot find that he and Bai Shaohui have become good buddies, nor can he let her know that she and Cui Xiao have nothing.

  Tony rolled his eyes and said, "Will come, President Long will come, okay?"

  Tao Ran smiled and got off to a place where no one is, telling Bai Shaohui not to behave like they are familiar during the feast. Bai Shaohui felt confused and said: "Why?"

  "Because ... damn, you just listen to me."

  Bai Shaohui said: "If you don't make it clear, I will give you a hug."

  "..." This rotten heart, Tao Ran can only talk nonsense: "Because President Long always suspects that I am gay, I can't let her see which man I am very close to, okay? Just I beg you to help, can you pretend not to know me?"

  "What's wrong?" Bai Shaohui still can't understand, "What did you do to make her misunderstand?"

  "Because I told her I am not interested in women, treat her as a sister, and persuade her to rest in bed with me boldly."

  Bai Shaohui:" ... "

  Don't mention Bai Shaohui's admiration for Tao Ran. He was silent on the phone for a long time, and finally said: "Don't worry, I will pretend not to know you, I will ignore you."

  Bai Shaohui and Long Qiu are producers, and it is normal to participate in the final feast. Director Guan didn't invite any other people, just two producers and the crew. Tao Ran changed clothes and removed makeup, followed everyone to the hotel.

  Tao Ran is a bit shameless, and he had become acquainted with everyone soon after he entered the crew. In addition, he is now a man, all the more carefree, a group of people with arms around each others' shoulders went to the hotel. The assistant director said: "I looked at the days, and we have no strong competitors when the film is released. There are no good films this year. So I think at this year's film festival we are expected to win."

  Director Guan slapped him on his head and scolded: "Look at your good news. What does it mean that no competitor can win the award? You know, I'm never afraid of competition."

  This film won the award. In the novel, Cui Xiao and Tao Ran won the Best Actress and Best Actor awards respectively. This is a great honor for the two newcomers. It's too important to have a good starting point in the entertainment industry. Since then, Tao Ran has gone smoothly. If it weren't for Long Qiu's accident, his future achievements would not be small.

  The thought of Long Qiu and Bai Shaohui would meet soon, with Cui Xiao still in between, Tao Ran felt scared. The relationship between Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui is now steadily deepening. When Long Qiu comes to see them so close, will she feel that he is not doing things well? After all, he was ordered to seduce Cui Xiao for more than two months. Not only is there no progress, but Bai Shaohui and Cui Xiao have a better relationship. In case President Long gets angry, and sends himself back to continue dancing?

  He is sad here. Director Guan sat down and greeted Tao Ran: "Xiao Tao, come sit here."

  Tao Ran looked at the position, and his eyes lit up. He looked around and found Cui Xiao, and then pulled Cui Xiao and said: "Cui Xiao, go sit down next to Director Guan. These days Director Guan has taught you so much, you have to offer Director Guan a few cups."

  Cui Xiao didn't notice, She walked to Director Guan and sat down happily. Tao Ran sat on the other side of Cui Xiao, so that the positions on both sides of Cui Xiao were occupied by Director Guan and Tao Ran, and Bai Shaohui could not sit next to Cui Xiao when he comes. Without sitting together, the two would not appear so intimate, and it would be an explanation for Long Qiu.

  When Long Qiu drove over, she happened to meet Bai Shaohui. She was a little nervous right away, worried about whether her makeup looked good, and the skirt fits well with her. Bai Shaohui also saw her. He remembered Tao Ran pretending to be gay and tricked Long Qiu to sleep. He couldn't help smiling.

  He smiled at me ... He smiled at me!

  Long Qiu's head is full of Bai Shaohui's smile, Bai Shaohui said: "What a coincidence, President Long, are you here to attend the final feast?"

  Long Qiu was excited, and flashed out a seemingly decent smile: "Yes."

  "Let's go together."

  "Okay."

  The two people got on the elevator together, and Bai Shaohui said: "I heard that the possibility of the movie winning is very high."

  "Well, yes, the assessment company people said the same." Long Qiu said: " Little... Tao Ran wins the award for his first movie, and I'm afraid he will be proud."

   "It will be much better if you spur him on. "Bai Shaohui said from his heart: "He seems to take your words very seriously."

  Long Qiu didn't notice the meaning in his words, said: "I am his boss, and of course he will take my words seriously."

  Bai Shaohui smiled subtly, and did not speak. The two entered the private room together. Long Qiu saw Cui Xiao, who was sandwiched between Director Guan and Tao Ran, and she was very satisfied. She only felt that Tao Ran was the most understanding person she had ever seen. Tao Ran saw her and said, "President Long is here, come and sit."

  In order to make the distance between Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui farther, Long Qiu first walked over and sat on the other side of Tao Ran. Bai Shaohui was not happy. Tao Ran clearly knew his relationship with Cui Xiao, but he still wants to sit next to Cui Xiao, which was really irritating.

  However, Bai Shaohui agreed with Tao Ran to pretend not to know him, so he is not good to demand to exchange a seat with him now. So Bai Shaohui sat on the other side of Long Qiu. Long Qiu was very satisfied and could not be happier.

  The dishes and wines are all here. Cui Xiao remembered Tao Ran's words. She first poured a glass of wine to offer to the director. "Director Guan, thank you for your teaching for so many days. I really learned a lot."

  Director Guan is very happy today, plus Cui Xiao did work hard, and he stopped looking at Cui Xiao with discomfort. He had a drink with Cui Xiao and said: "You are still young, and your future is limitless. Don't worry about me as an old man."

   Cui Xiao blushed and said, "What are you saying, Director Guan?"