Chapter 9 - Overbearing Female President (9)

"Host, don't worry, you are a man now, there is no such thing as bending. Your mood and preferences are affected by the body. This young body has been secreting androgens. It is normal for you to be affected."

  That's right ... Tao Ran didn't worry anymore.

  Long Qiu handed the medicine to Tao Ran, "Take the medicine."

  Tao Ran looked at the medicine, and thought that a person who was not sick would not have any problems taking these medicines, right? Long Qiu raised an eyebrow and said, "Why don't you eat?"

  Tao Ran swallowed hard with the medicine, he reap what he sows, he can't blame others if something went wrong.

  After taking the medicine, Long Qiu took a cup and poured Tao Ran water, said seriously: "Drink plenty of hot water."

  Tao Ran: "..."

  She looked at the time, it was already past seven, and it's getting dark. Long Qiu said: "Take a good rest, I'm leaving?"

  "Don't!" At this time Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui should still be in dinner, so he can't let her go.

  Long Qiu turned back, Tao Ran grinned and said, "I haven't eaten dinner yet."

  Long Qiu: "..."

  Long Qiu did not expect her company to recruit such a cheeky artist, be sure to look clearly in the next interview, never hire someone who sings Little Apple to enter the company. Groaning in her heart, Long Qiu kept walking into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and found nothing.

  Long Qiu said nothing and called her assistant and asked her to bring her food.

  The assistant did not know that Tao Ran had already lived in the house. She thought it was still the same as before, and she said, "Okay, is it the same as before?"

  "No, I want it to be lighter this time." Long Qiu felt a little hungry and said: "Bring two."

  Assistant: "..." Why does it feel wrong.

  Long Qiu hung up the phone and asked Tao Ran, "Do you drink chicken soup?"

  "Drink." Tao Ran nodded like a chicken pecking rice, "Is it the old hen chicken soup?"

  "..." What is this, Are there so many kinds of chicken soup? In order to maintain the dignity of a boss in front of Tao Ran, Long Qiu, she said: "Yes, that is the old hen chicken soup."

  Tao Ran's saliva is coming out, he thought that the big boss is different, paying attention about food, they also eat old hen chicken soup. At first, in order to eat the old hen in the farmhouse, during New Year's Eve, he spent a few hours in the car to buy it from his relatives in the country. It was still expensive.

  The assistant got such a high salary and it was a special advantage for work. It didn't take long for her to knock on the door with food, Long Qiu opened the door for her.

  "President Long, the food is still hot, there is no need to heat it." The assistant wiped her sweat.

  "You are very good." Long Qiu nodded, "Go back and rest."

  Tao Ran came out of the toilet at this time and heard the movement, his stomach immediately growled, "Has the chicken soup arrived? I want to drink it." 

  The assistant looked at Tao Ran who came out in his pajamas, and fell into deep silence.

  Long Qiu ignored him and said: "Wash your hands!"

  "Okay, leave me some, don't finish it."

  Long Qiu thinks that Tao Ran may have a problem. How much can she eat while he is washing hands? Will not finish eating yet.

  With such a warm conversation, the assistant felt that he knew something extraordinary. No wonder President Long always asks her to bring out Tao Ran's information separately, no wonder President Long gave a male lead role to Tao Ran, a newcomer, no wonder ...

  Long Qiu said to the assistant with a weird expression: "Is there anything else?"

  "Hm? Oh, nothing, I'll go. " The assistant was excited: " Goodnight, President Long. "

  Looking at the assistant who seemed to be excited in an instant, Long Qiu was confused, although the age difference is not big, but sometimes she couldn't understand what her women in her age were thinking.

  Tao Ran washed his hands and sat down, opened the insulation bucket, and the scent of chicken soup came out. It's really fragrant ...

  "Long Qiu come here to eat." Tao Ran scooped soup for Long Qiu, "The chicken soup is especially nutritious, and can make you beautiful."

  Long Qiu thought that she still wants to say that she still thinks about the old hen farm, and asks what kind of chicken is it, and she wants to buy one if she can. Long Qiu sat down and took the bowl that Tao Ran handed over to drink soup, and said, "You seem to be in good spirits now."

  Tao Ran was shocked, mom, I'm a little pleased. He smiled and said: "That's what happened to a young guy who caught a cold, take medicine and will be fine soon."

  Long Qiu nodded, and said nothing more. After eating dinner, Tao Ran had no reason to keep her, and it was already nine o'clock. Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui should had already done it if they wanted to do anything. So Tao Ran considerately sent Long Qiu to the door, and Long Qiu turned back at the door and said, "Don't wash the dishes, let Tony wash the dishes for you tomorrow."

  Really considerate, Tao Ran was moved and about to cry, he assured Long Qiu, "You can rest assured that I won't wash the dishes, I will wait until tomorrow to let Tony do the washing."

  Long Qiu left with satisfaction, Tony, who was still working hard on the internet, sneezed.He rubbed his nose and said, "Who is talking bad about me?"

  Long Qiu returned in a good mood, completely forgot to trouble Cui Xiao. She feels that Tao Ran is a clumsy and troublesome person, but he is a good person and can be a friend.

  Tao Ran was still asleep when Tony came to the door the next day. After he opened the door to Tony with a chicken nest hairstyle, Tony started roasting him, "Why are you still sleeping, did you stop filming?"

  Tao Ran returned to the house to change clothes, and ignored him. Tony said again: "Gee, there are still dirty bowls on the table, you don't even wash the dishes? Why are there two pairs of tableware, did you bring a young girl back last night?"

  "There was President Long."Tao Ran went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. "She said that I don't need to wash the dishes, wait for you today to let you wash."

  Tony:" ... "

  Is there such a bully? Tony's expression revealed a hint of sadness, and he had no doubt that a woman fainted by a little wolf dog would say such things. His boss and artist got together, so who is suffering other than himself? (TN: little wolf dog means handsome young guys who are confident, strong and determined about winning the heart of those they love, usually a woman years older than themselves. )

  Tony rolled up his sleeves and started to wash dishes with painstaking efforts. Tao Ran got dressed and took care of his hair and said, "Tony, will I be busy after I become popular?"

  Tony poured the dishwashing liquid and said, "That's for sure, when the time comes, you will have a lot of movies, as well as various endorsement activities, and some variety show invitations ... "

  Tao Ran listened for a while, and felt that he might be too busy to complete the task, so he should take advantage of the little things now.

  Cui Xiao was driven by Bai Shaohui this morning. Tao Ran looked at her and there seems to be no disappointment from yesterday. Tao Ran walked over and greeted, "Yo, boyfriend drove you."

  Cui Xiao blushed, and said quietly, "No, don't talk nonsense." Then she ran away.

  Bai Shaohui now feels very good about Tao Ran, watching Cui Xiao run away, he said: "Thank you for telling me about Xiao Xiao yesterday."

  "Hey, I'm helping others." Tao Ran whispered: "Haven't you got her done yet?"

  Bai Shaohui frowned in distress:" Xiao Xiao ... unlike other girls, if you didn't say that to me yesterday, she would still hates me now. "

  Tao Ran patted his shoulder sympathetically: "Chasing girls is not like this, you have to let her know what you have done for her and how much effort you have put on. Only then will she feel that she is valued, and she will feel your sincerity, don't hide from her when you do things. "

  "Oh, is that so? You know women well. "Bai Shaohui said excitedly:"Have a chance to have a drink together?"

  " Okay. "Tao Ran promised, he thought can I not understand women? He is a fucking woman.

  Tao Ran knew that there were Long Qiu's people on the set. He didn't dare to let Long Qiu think he ignored Cui Xiao, so he discussed the script with Cui Xiao whenever he was free. Cui Xiao said: "You are amazing, the character's thought and personality are so good."

  "Maybe because I read more novels." Tao Ran said: "You are also very good. This is your first time acting in a movie and it 's normal to not get used to it, just get familiar with it."

  "Okay." Just as Cui Xiao was about to say something, Tao Ran's phone rang.

  "Hey, what's the matter?"

  "Little Apple." Long Qiu said: "Why so noisy, where are you now?"

  "I'm on the set." Tao Ran said: "Just finished filming, now I'm resting."

  Long Qiu signed a document, and asked the manager to go out, and then said, "Why not ask for leave when you are sick, has it gone?"

  "Gone." Tao Ran smiled: "It 's all good after a sleep, I am particularly energetic now."

  "That's good." Long Qiu was about to hang up, and finally reminded him: "Drink plenty of hot water."

  Tao Ran: "..."

  Cui Xiao asked: "Girlfriend?"

  "No." Tao Ran was somewhat entangled: "It's President Long. "

  Cui Xiao's eyes widened, and thought that President Long would even call to greet him?

  Every time she sees Long Qiu, she feels scared, because Long Qiu always looks stern and very serious, but unexpectedly, she will also care about artists. Cui Xiao's thought turned, feeling that the relationship between Long Qiu and Tao Ran is unusual. Otherwise, how can you give a newcomer who has just graduated without any experience a male lead role?

  At the end of the work Tony asked if he had a Weibo, and if not, open one. Tao Ran said: "Can I post anything I want in Weibo?"

  Tony was silent for a moment and said: "Give me your account after you open it, I'll take care of Weibo for you."

  "It's really hard for you, Tony, I don't want to bother you with such trivial matters." Tao Ran said with concern: "I'm afraid you can't endure it."

  "How could this old lady not endure it?" Tony's sharp voice went straight to Tao Ran's ear over the phone. This old lady once handled five artists at the same time, all their Weibo posts were made by me, now I'm handling you a young brat, how could this old lady be overwhelmed?"