Chapter 23 - Guilthy Wealthy Female (3)

Ruan Zijian suspected that he had heard it wrong when he heard the news. The CEO of the Zhou Group would come to visit him at home, which sounds a bit fantasy-like. As Zhou Jiayi, even if he refused to meet him, he doesn't have bad temper, where is it necessary to visit in person? Does he really value this project so much?

Although Ruan Zijian was puzzled, he went back immediately to make preparations. Ruan Jun slept until noon, felt dizzy and washed her face and went downstairs. She saw her brother was directing the maid at home.

"Brother?" Ruan Jun said: "What are you doing?"

Ruan Zijian was too busy to reply: "There are important guests coming to the house in the afternoon, you go up and dress up, and your face is really a little bit worse."

Ruan Jun doesn't want to see any guest, just said: "Or should I go out, and leave the home to you."

When she said this, her brother was not happy, and the parents were not at home. President Zhou finally came here, if there is only one person at home, they will think that the Ruan family did not welcome him. So Ruan Zijian refused: "You must be here, unless you can let our parents come home immediately."

Of course, Ruan Jun can't, so she can only go upstairs unwillingly to clean herself up.

Tao Ran visited Ruan Zijian with a gift, Ruan Zijian went to the door to greet him personally, "Hello, President Zhou, you can come here, your presence brings light to my humble home."

Tao Ran said very politely: "You flatter me, we are partners, also of the same age, it should be more appropriate to have more exchanges in private."

Ruan Zijian agreed: "Yes, that's right." 

The two entered the living room and sat down, Ruan Zijian said: "President Zhou, do you want to drink tea or coffee?"

"Coffee." Tao Ran looked around and commented: "The layout at home is very warm."

Ruan Zijian laughed, and the two chatted for a while, and then started talking about business.

Ruan Jun put on her makeup and changed her clothes before going downstairs. On the stairs she saw a man sitting next to her brother with his back to her. From the back, she can see the other person's neat hair, it looks like a young man. What kind of young man deserves his brother's attention?

Ruan Zijian saw her and introduced her to Tao Ran, "President Zhou, this is my sister, Ruan Jun. Jun Jun, this is Preident Zhou of Zhou Group."

Tao Ran smiled, stood up and turned back, seeing Ruan Jun's frozen expression, he reached out his hand and said: "Hello, I'm Zhou Jiayi."

Ruan Jun: "..." 

It was like a thunderbolt on a sunny day, Ruan Jun was stunned at that time. Why was the man last night here? How did he find herself? What does he want to come to her house?

Seeing that Tao Ran had stretched out his hands for a long time, his sister was standing still, Ruan Zijian was ashamed and said: "Jun Jun, what are you doing?"

Ruan Jun blurted out and said: "Why are you here?"

Tao Ran smiled and did not speak, Ruan Zijian said: "Why, do you know him?"

Ruan Jun was shocked, and immediately denied, "No, we have never met before."

"Really?" Ruan Zijian felt the atmosphere was somewhat subtle and looked at Tao Ran with doubt, "You really have never met her?"

Where Ruan Zijian couldn't see, Ruan Jun began to frantically give Tao Ran a meaningful look. Looking at Ruan Jun's eyes that are about to cramp, Tao Ran smiled inwardly, but said calmly on the surface: "I have never seen her, this is the first time I saw Miss Ruan."

Since it is the first time, why is the reaction so great?

Tao Ran smiled and said to Ruan Jun: "Does Miss Ruan have a complaint for me?"

Ruan Jun forced a smile, "No."

"Why don't you shake my hand? I have stretched out my hands for a long time."

Ruan Jun had no choice but to shake hands with Tao Ran stiffly. She wanted to shake and pull back but Tao Ran didn't let go of her hand and Ruan Jun stared at him. Tao Ran said: "Miss Ruan had a big reaction when you saw me."

Ruan Jun wanted to scold Tao Ran, but she didn't dare to talk nonsense, and only said: "I was rude."

"It's okay." Tao Ran smiled warmly, "Many women had this reaction when they saw me."

Ruan Jun: "..." God, this person is really annoying, why is there such a nasty person in the world?

Ruan Jun really wanted to hit Zhou Jiayi's head, she endured the urge and said: "You guys talk, I'm going out."

Tao Ran's first task now is to prevent Ruan Jun from thinking about Jiang Jue, how can she be allowed to go out alone? So he told Ruan Zijian: "I had a headache when I woke up this morning because I was in the hotel last night ..."

"!!!" Ruan Jun turned around, "You ..."

Ruan Zijian: "???"

"Are you ... not hungry?" Ruan Jun stared at Tao Ran's face with panic in her eyes, "Would you like to go out for a meal?"

Ruan Zijian was dissatisfied and said: "Sister, what's the matter with you, being weirdly odd today, the chef at home is already preparing lunch."

Tao Ran said kindly: "Miss Ruan may be uncomfortable in front of a stranger." He looked at Ruan Jun, "Didn't you say you want to go out? Please feel free."

Ruan Jun looked at Zhou Jiayi in fear, she was afraid that he would start talking about what happened last night with Ruan Zijian. She smiled and said: "Hehehe ... No need, I was going to eat out, since the chef has already cooked at home, I won't go out."

In short, Zhou Jiayi and his brother can't be alone, absolutely not!

Soon it was time for the meal and the chef brought the dish. The lunch prepared by the Ruan family is steak, the steak was fried tender and juicy, which shows that the chef's skills is very good. The three of them sat at the dining table, and Tao Ran naturally cut the steak and exchanged it with Ruan Jun. After finish cutting, the three of them were stunned.

Tao Ran is used to it, he has lived with Long Qiu for so many years and will cut it for her when she eats steak. It happened that Ruan Jun was sitting in the same position as Long Qiu in the past, and he did it at once.

The atmosphere was awkward for a while, and the three have their own thoughts. Tao Ran didn't want to explain, instead of forcibly explaining it, let them guess, so he began to eat seriously.

Ruan Zijian said: "President Zhou is really a gentleman." What he thought was that the two of them absolutely knew each other that if they had nothing to order, they would eat tableware. (TN: This is a bit confusing for me)

Ruan Jun was a little flustered, this is the first time someone has voluntarily cut steak for herself. If she forgets what happened last night, Zhou Jiayi is actually a very good person.

Young people who grew up in the upper circles of A city, no one hasn't heard of Zhou Jiayi's name. The elders praised him, and the little sisters mentioned him with infatuated face. Ruan Jun has also heard about him, but she never had the opportunity to meet.

When she thought of last night, she had tied up the male god in the heart of a single young women in City A, and did that kind of thing to him ...

God, ashamed to keep living.

Moreover, it is said that Zhou Jiayi has a very good life style and never messes with the relationship between men and women. Ruan Jun remembered that last night, Zhou Jiayi also said that he was very broken, because that was his first time.

"..." let me die, don't stop me!

Ruan Zijian said strangely: "Sister, what's wrong with you? Why did you blush like this?"

Ruan Jun shook her head weakly, and said as if she was dying, "Nothing..."

Tao Ran didn't know that Ruan Jun was entangled like this, so he chatted in a casual manner: "Is Miss Ruan still studying?"

Ruan Jun, who thought that she has caused great harm to Zhou Jiayi, must answer Zhou Jiayi now, said: "I have graduated, yesterday ... Last night was the graduation party."

"So." Tao Ran took a sip of wine lightly and said: "Are you going to work in Ruan's company?"

Ruan Jun: "Not yet ... I haven't figured it out yet."

Ruan Zijian, who was listening to it, was confused again, and just thought they knew each other, but watching them talk, it doesn't look like they knew each other. Ruan Zijian also had a little selfishness. He hoped that his sister could marry a man like Zhou Jiayi, which would be good for his sister and the Ruan family.

So the task of the matchmaker fell on himself, Ruan Zijian said: "My father thinks that it is better for girls to have a leisurely life, what he meant was to help my sister find a good husband's family."

Tao Ran's expression seems like a smile yet not a smile, "Is it? I don't know Miss Ruan's opinion."

Of course Ruan Jun did not want to marry someone so quickly, especially when she could not marry Jiang Jue, so she was aggrieved and said:" I don't want to ... "

Ruan Zijian: "What?"

"I mean I want to help the company." Ruan Jun said: "I have studied for four years, and I don't want to waste it like this."

Seeing Zhou Jiayi seemed to be interested in Ruan Jun, Ruan Zijian didn't want to miss this opportunity in vain. He looked at Ruan Jun with blaming eyes, "You are not too young, why are you so ignorant?"

Ruan Jun was about to cry, so many things happened to her in these two days, and she was physically and mentally exhausted. The family members don't care about her at all, but always asks her to do things she doesn't like to do.

Tao Ran lived for so many years, not to mention, he was quite accurate in grasping the emotions of women. He persuaded: "Miss Ruan wants to work, just go to work, otherwise, staying at home all day is boring."

Ruan Zijian said: "The company is not short of people, what she can do, might as well stay at home."