Chapter 17 - Overbearing Female President (17)

"If you are to die, where can you get President Long?" Tao Ran smiled and said: "I'll be on my own, don't fight with me."

  Tony twitched with a smile, and peeled an orange for Tao Ran. "The doctor said that you need to rest well. President Long asked me not to arrange work for you in the near future. She also asked me to ask you whether you want to go to the film festival three days later." (TN: the part where Tony twitched with a smile is actually from an idiom which describe how women behave when they laugh)

  "Go." Tao Ran thought, he will go there and watch Long Qiu, otherwise Long Qiu will take out high-heeled shoes on the spot and murder the two of them. This will be big news, and it will be spread as big news for decades.

  Such things as drowning basically have no problem as long as the breath is restored. Tao Ran returned to his apartment the next day to rest. Tony hired him a life assistant, which is similar to a nanny.

  The young girl Lulu is about the same age as Tao Ran, and was sent to serve Tao Ran just after graduation. Looking at Tao Ran with sparkling eyes, Tao Ran smiled and said: "Why are you always looking at me?"

  Lulu was embarrassed and said: "I think you are more handsome than you are on TV."

  Tao Ran couldn't answer this, he can't say that the director always made him ugly. He changed the subject and said: "You just graduated, why do you want to be a star assistant?"

  "No, my dream is to be an agent to a star like you." Lulu was very excited about her dream. "Xinghui said that I don't have much experience now, they want to be an assistant for a while and learn slowly from Teacher Tony for a while, and then they will let me handle an artist."

  Tao Ran nodded, "Good dream, I support you."

  Praised by the idol, Lulu was so happy, she took out her small book and said: "Tomorrow morning you will go to the company to design your style. The stylist will design the style for the next film festival for you."

  "Okay." Tao Ran said: "I'm really not used to being so idle all of a sudden."

  Lulu thought that he was afraid that the company would no longer arrange work for him, so she comforted him: "You are now recuperating, you can't be exhausted. Sister Tony said, when you are well, you will be very busy."

  "..." Tao Ran caught the point, "You call him Sister Tony?"

  Lulu smiled embarrassedly: "Brother, I can't call it."

  "Hahaha ..."

  Tony used to handle so many artists, when he is busy, he has to finish it that he wish he could do something to grow 7 hands and 8 legs,  now he only handles Tao Ran, he doesn't need to arrange work. This allows him to enjoy a long absence of vacation. In the morning, he drove to pick Tao Ran in a gaudy coat, and Tao Ran said as soon as he got on the car: "I found that you're getting more and more coquettish recently."

  "Uh huh." Tony threw a coquettish glance and said: "I'm in love."

  Tao Ran was blank for a moment and nodded calmly: "Say hello to your boyfriend for me."

  "I hate it." Tony smiled and said: "She is a female friend."

  Lulu's eyes were dull and said: "Is the other party a lily?"

  "You two are so annoying ~"

  Tao Ran entered the company with goosebumps on his arm, and the stylist has been waiting there long ago. At this time, Tao Ran's face and lips are a little pale because of drowning, and the stylist screamed as soon as he saw him: "Wow, it's perfect, so the image is too suitable for the abstinence department." (TN: the abstinence department used to describe men or women with high face value, light and elegant appearance, silent and restrained personality, and high coldness and they look like they have no desire.)

  Tony on the side agreed: "Yes, yes, the weak look gives people a feeling of wanting to pity and care."

  "No, no." The stylist exaggerated: "Makes people want to tie him up, and ruthlessly oppress him! "

  Tao Ran: "..."

  "Come on baby." The stylist looked at Tao Ran with bright eyes, "I will definitely make you the most charming beauty at the film festival."

  Tao Ran was sweating and looking left and right: "Cui Xiao, doesn't she need to style? Isn't she going to the film festival?"

  The stylist held Tao Ran's shoulder and said: "She has other stylists, today I belong only to you."

  Poor Tao Ran, he has to endure this kind of psychological torture when he is seriously ill. After a long morning he was allowed to go out for lunch, Tony took the stylist's arm and said to Tao Ran: "Really don't want me to have lunch with you?"

  Tao Ran shook his head again and again, Tony can only regret and said: "Ah, well, remember to be safe. You are a national boyfriend now, beware of being discovered by fans."

  This situation is very likely to happen, since the movie was released, there are many paparazzi lurking in front of his neighbourhood. If the security of the neighbourhood is not strong, it is estimated that the paparazzi can pry his door and wait for him at home. Tao Ran was out of the dressing room and was going upstairs to find Long Qiu, he took two steps just to pass by the trainees.

  Somehow there was a feeling of nostalgia in his heart, and he walked to enter. After he went in, he saw a few teenagers dancing, and heard Tony said that the company wanted to make them into a group, mainly singing and dancing. Only when they develop well in the future will they consider letting them make a TV series.

  Tao Ran saw the toilet man Xiang Chu, who was working hard. He is 22 years old now, and he is quite old among trainees, but he is also the most able to endure hardships. Other trainees will complain when they are tired, only he sweated and practiced silently.

  The dance teacher looked at his watch and said, "All right, take a break, let's practice after lunch."

  The trainees sat on the ground, Xiang Chu panted and took a towel to wipe his sweat. The dance teacher saw Tao Ran as soon as he came out, today's Tao Ran is not the one he scolded casually, He immediately smiled and said: "Teacher Tao Ran, why are you here?"

  Tao Ran smiled and said: "Passing by, came by and took a look."

  "Is that so." The dance teacher's smile did not change: "Then ... I'm going first." He wanted to invite Tao Ran to eat a meal, but looking at Tao Ran's complexion, he didn't feel confident and gave up.

  Xiang Chu came out sweating and saw Tao Ran, he looked excited and said: "Tao Ran, why are you here?"

  Tao Ran said: "Passing by, came to see you."

  Xiang Chu ran over in two steps and wanted to put his hands on Tao Ran's shoulder like before, but he saw Tao Ran's expensive suit, and he was sweating. His hand was taken back unconsciously, and he smiled and said: "You boy is now a big star, good guy, you are everywhere on the Internet."

  Tao Ran smiled indifferently and said: "Let's go, I invite you to eat."

  "Anything to eat?" Xiang Chu said: "You are famous now, I have to squeeze you well."

  "I still have something in the afternoon, I can't leave for too long, you also have training in the afternoon, it's better to eat in the western restaurant next to the company." Tao Ran said: "The steak is very delicious. "

  Xiang Chu wanted to agree, but suddenly thought of something, regretfully said: "I recently eat the set meal provided by the company, the teacher said I was not thin enough and want me to lose weight."

  Tao Ran knew it instantly, when he first joined the company, he was also asked by the teacher to only eat the set meal which is a few pieces of bland bread and a bowl of vegetable soup. It's both unpalatable and not filling, and he has to train for a few hours in the afternoon, it's not a life at all. But Tao Ran said nothing, this is the path chosen by Xiang Chu. So he said goodbye to Xiang Chu and went upstairs to find Long Qiu.

  As soon as he went up, he met Long Qiu's assistant, the assistant would show a meaningful smile every time she saw Tao Ran. She walked over to Tao Ran and said: "President Long is having a meeting, wait a minute and you can go in later."

  Tao Ran smiled and said: "Thank you sister." 

  The assistant immediately smiled and said to Tao Ran: "I'll take you to President Long's office for a coffee."

  "Okay, okay."

  Tao Ran was taken to Long Qiu's office for coffee and wait for Long Qiu's meeting to end. He hadn't observed Long Qiu's office since he came last night, when he took a look this time during the day, Tao Ran said: "President Long's office is too simple, and there are no decorations."

  The assistant said: "This is always the case with President Long. To be honest, I have been with her for so long, and I don't know what she likes. The breakfast is coffee bread every day, and sometimes she doesn't seem to react when I brought her something else. "

  Tao Ran held the hot coffee in his hand and thought for a while: "You can bring her noodles with egg for breakfast. She likes this."