Chapter 14 - Overbearing Female President (14)

The movie will be released tomorrow, and he already thought of the front page headlines of entertainment news: The leading actor Tao Ran was absent for the premiere of the movie because he was detained for drunk driving.

  Then there was a lot of scolding on the Internet, saying that he has bad characters, saying that he was rampant before he became famous. If someone took a picture of him drinking with Bai Shaohui, the title is: Young Master Bai met handsome actor at night, and he spent a lot of money to push him down at bed.

  Or, Young Master Bai's sexual orientation was confused and male and female lead was captured.

  Tao Ran dare not think about it, he lay on the window and looked at the traffic policeman and said:"Little brother, just leave me alone."

  The young traffic policeman got goose bumps, he said: "You let go of my hand, or I will sue you for assaulting the police. "

  Tao Ran:" You let me go or I will sue you for being impolite."

  " ... "The traffic policeman's face is green, he said unbelievably: "Don't you have a face?" (TN: green means look unwell)

  "It's because I want to save my face, so I can't go in." Tao Ran said sincerely:" My occupation is a little special, so there can be no gossip."

  "You must check for drunk driving." The traffic policeman said: "No occupation can be let go, even if you are the president."

  Tao Ran was not happy, "You scolded a young guy who looks so handsome, what's wrong with you? You want to shut me down for a few days to be comfortable, right? "

  A suspicious blush appeared on the traffic policeman's face, and said:" Anyway, I can't let you go, or you can call someone to bail you."

  " Humph! "Tao Ran said angrily: "Bring it, I'll blow."

  He blows at the measuring instrument and the traffic policeman got closer, and said: "The alcohol content is so low, what are you nervous about?"

  "Oh, is it?" Tao Ran was very happy, "I'm fine, don't need to be detained?"

  "Yes." The traffic policeman issued a fine: "A fine of three hundred."

  "Hey, okay, six hundred is fine." Tao Ran was very happy to pay.

  After paying the fine, the traffic policeman said: "Come down."

  "What are you doing?" Tao Ran warned: "Didn't you say you didn't need to detain?"

   "There is really no need to be detained, but your driver's license is suspended for a month." The traffic policeman ruthlessly said: "Go back in taxi, the car will be towed away. "

  Tao Ran:" ... "

  Tao Ran stood on the street in the middle of the night with cold wind blowing, watching his car being towed away. The traffic police brother looked at him pitifully and said, "Or call a friend to pick you up?"

  Tao Ran called Tony.

  "Hi ~ I'm Tony, I'm busy now. If there is something important, please leave me a message ..."

  Tao Ran put down his phone and cried without tears: "Didn't answer the phone."

  The traffic police brother said confused: "Do you have only one friend?"

  Tao Ran: "I haven't been here long, and I don't have anyone to rely on in this unfamiliar city ... "

  "Gee."The brother pointed to a name in the contact list and said: "This one, who is Sister Long? The name is so affectionate, call her."

  "This is my boss ... okay, I will call."

  Long Qiu, who worked overtime again until night, once again received a call from Tao Ran, "Little Apple, want to give me supper again?" 

  "No, President Long, can you come to pick me up?" Tao Ran was messy on the street, "My driver's license was suspended for drunk driving."

  Long Qiu:" ... "

  Long Qiu was silent for a long time and said:"Where are you?"

  Tao Ran turned his head: "Where am I?"

  The traffic police brother took the phone and said: "He is now at the traffic lights of the pedestrian street in the city center, exactly, right here ... "

  "Okay." The traffic police brother returned the phone to Tao Ran, "Remember not to drive next time you drink."

  " Yes, yes, yes, thanks for the teachings of the government, I will definitely not repeat this example."

  When Long Qiu arrived here, she saw Tao Ran standing alone on the street with wind blowing, his hair is messy, like an abandoned stray cat.

  "Get in the car." Long Qiu opened the car window and said: "Why didn't you call Tony?"

  Tao Ran quickly got on the car and shuddered: "Tony didn't answer the phone, I can only call you."

  Long Qiu was driving in the front, she thought for a while and said: "Cui Xiao? Haven't you got her yet?"

  Tao Ran didn't know what excuse to look for, only said: "I don't like her." 

  She doesn't know why, but hearing this made Long Qiu a little happy. She said: "Although I permit you to approach Cui Xiao, but I will not object if you are really together."

  "I won't like her." Tao Ran said: "I can't feel her."

  Tao Ran said so firmly, giving Long Qiu an illusion, because he has someone he likes, so he is so sure that he doesn't like Cui Xiao. Tao Ran didn't know that Long Qiu's mind imagined so much, he just thought he was a woman in his heart, so he would never like Cui Xiao.

  "President Long, will you go to this year's film festival?" Tao Ran asked: "Tony said that the film festival invited me."

  Long Qiu thought for a while: "I wonder if Bai Shaohui will go?"

  Tao Ran became lazy to speak immediately, Bai Shaohui, Bai Shaohui, only know Bai Shaohui, Bai Shaohui doesn't like you at all.

  Long Qiu drove the car downstairs to Tao Ran's house. Tao Ran was so upset and angry, he couldn't stand Long Qiu's unrequited love.

  He got out of the car and went upstairs without saying a word, and Long Qiu said in the car: "Why don't you talk, and invite me for a cup of coffee?" 

          Tao Ran turned to look at her, "Humph!"

  Then he turned and quickly got on the elevator.

  Long Qiu: "..." What's wrong with him?

  After working overtime till now, she drove out to pick up Tao Ran again, Long Qiu felt a little hungry. This Tao Ran is so hateful, she worked hard to pick him up, how dare he humph at her? So unruly, don't you know who is the boss?

  Long Qiu became more and more angry, and she hated how Tao Ran ignored her. She parked her car and went upstairs aggresively. She gave this house to Tao Ran, and her name was written on the real estate certificate. She can go in whenever she wants.

  Tao Ran regretted it as soon as he opened the door, he dared to throw Long Qiu's face. What if Long Qiu hides himself when she is angry, and let him go back to continue dancing? He hasn't regretted it for two minutes before the door was knocked.

  It was Long Qiu, Tao Ran opened the door: "Why are you here?"

  Long Qiu slightly lifted her chin and said: "This is my house, why can't I come in?"

  Tao Ran sweated a bit, and thought Long Qiu was a little childish. Long Qiu sat at the dining table arrogantly, looked up at Tao Ran and said: "I'm hungry, I want to eat noodles with two poached eggs."

  Tao Ran said: "Eat like this at night, be careful, you will get fat."

  "It's none of your business, I'm willing to be fat." Long Qiu's expression was arrogant and proud and said:" Do you dare not to do it? Be careful I'll hide you. "

  Mom, this young child. Tao Ran rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen to cook noodles for Long Qiu, Long Qiu leaned against the kitchen door and said: "Cook more."

  Tao Ran added noodles to the pot and said: "You fat."

  Long Qiu: "Humph!"

  Tao Ran boiled a large pot of noodles and gave Long Qiu noodles in a bowl of soup. A large bowl of clear soup noodles is covered with two golden bright and dazzling poached eggs. Tao Ran brought her the noodles to the table and said, "Eat quickly, and leave after eating."

  Long Qiu poked a few times with chopsticks and said, "I can't finish it. "

  Tao Ran was so angry that he said with his hands on his hips: "Did you say you want me to cook more?"

  "I was hungry just now, and I am not very hungry now, I can only eat half. " Long Qiu said with an expressionless face.

  "Then you eat it, and if you can't eat it, dump it."

  Long Qiu raised her head and said: "How can this work, it is shameful to waste."

  Tao Ran was about to collapse, "What do you think you want?"

  "I'll be merciful and let you eat with me." Long Qiu said: "I'll give you half of the noodles."

  Tao Ran: "..."

  Tao Ran turned and went to the kitchen to get the tableware, Long Qiu couldn't help but reveal an evil smile. She is the CEO of Xinghui, She must not allow Xinghui's employees to disrespect her, Tao Ran humph at her, and he must be prepared to accept retaliation.

  Tao Ran took the bowl and came to eat with Long Qiu, not to mention that he is a little hungry. After dividing the noodles, Long Qiu gave Tao Ran one of the poached eggs in the bowl and Tao Ran looked at her speechlessly. Long Qiu glared at him and said, "What are you looking at? You asked me to eat two poached eggs at night. Do you want to make me fat?"