Chapter 16 - Overbearing Female President (16)

"What is screwed?" Long Qiu over there said: "What happened to you?"

  Tao Ran immediately raised his head to prevent his mouth and nose from being covered by the sand. The phone also fell into the water with a black screen, and Long Qiu could no longer hear Tao Ran's voice. She panicked and called her assistant. "Where did Tao Ran take the advertisement today and send me the address." 

  The assistant immediately sent the address to Long Qiu, and she went out with a cold face. Several directors greeted her along the way and Long Qiu walked past them without looking. The directors are baffled, thinking who had provoked Long Qiu.

  Several people on the beach were holding ropes to prepare to catch Tao Ran's car, and then towed it up. But the waves are a bit big, and they were pushed back by the waves several times. Tony was so anxious that he cried, "My Ran Ran, if he comes out, you have to take full responsibility, do you know you are going to jail?"

  The director was so scared and sweaty, he said: "Don't worry about it, the car is well sealed, and the sea water can't enter for the time being."

  The water quickly filled the driver's seat, and Tao Ran moved to the back seat. It's slightly tilting on the other side, which is not yet submerged for the time being. At this time he did not dare to open the window of the back seat, quietly waiting for someone to rescue him.

  "Xiaomei, the host is in danger, can you save me?"

  The system Xiaomei said: "The self-rescue function requires the system to be upgraded twice, currently the host points are insufficient to support the system upgrade."

  Tao Ran collapsed and said: "Then watch me die? What should you do if I die?"

  Xiaomei opened a pair of red panda eyes and said: "The host doesn't have to worry about Xiaomei, Xiaomei will just change to another host, I will miss you."

  " ... Who is worried about you?"

  Tao Ran's car seemed to be touched by something. Panda Xiaomei said: "Host you are saved, it was just the sound of the rope hanging from the front of the car."

  "Great." TTao Ran was relieved,"I knew that it would be impossible for someone as handsome as me to die young."

  Then immediately, his joy turned into sorrow, the car was towed ashore. The seawater and sand originally slowly poured into the car but suddenly quickly poured in, and the back seat of Tao Ran was immediately filled with water. He suffocated and looked at the system with wide eyes.

  Panda Xiaomei's pair of paws squeezed into a ball, "Come on, host! Hold on for a while, and you will be saved as long as you hold your breath for another three minutes."

  Tao Ran gurgled several bubbles in his nostrils, his lungs were lacking oxygen, and his mouth unconsciously opened, the seawater poured in immediately. Tao Ran felt a burning pain in his lungs and felt dizzy, and he knew nothing.

  Long Qiu drove to the beach where the advertisement was shot. From afar, she saw a large group of people standing on the beach. She got out of the car and rushed over, "Tony!"

  Tony's brain exploded and said with a broken voice, "President Long?"

  Long Qiu ran over and said: "How is Tao Ran?"

  Tony pointed at the car being dragged in the sea with red eyes, "He is still in the car."

  Long Qiu didn't know what was going on, her eyes turned red instantly. The director of the advertising company was frightened and said: "Don't worry, President Long, the car will be pulled up immediately. Tao Ran will be fine."

  Long Qiu looked at the car in the sea and looked at the director again. Her voice was as cold as frozen, "Don't think you're still in this business no matter what happens to him, I'll call your company manager in person, do you know that you're fired?"

  The director really wanted to cry,  but Tao Ran must be saved, or he might go to jail.

  The car was quickly dragged up, and everyone rushed over. The person responsible for the towing glanced and said, "Oh no, the window is open, and the inside is already flooded long ago."

  Tony's legs softened, and he fell on the beach. Long Qiu threw off her high heels and rushed over, just to see Tao Ran dragged out. He was soaked all over, his skin was pale and his lips were blue, and he lay there motionless with his eyes closed.

  "Tao Ran." Long Qiu knelt beside Tao Ran and reached out to pat his face.

  She took a few deep breaths, pinched open Tao Ran's mouth and start giving him artificial respiration and made sure to press his lungs. Tao Ran spit out a lot of water, but he has not resumed breathing. The ambulance came, Tony came over and said: "President Long, the ambulance is here."

  Long Qiu said: "What are you waiting for, send him away quickly."

  The medical staff quickly put Tao Ran on the ambulance, Long Qiu entered barefoot. There can only be one person in the ambulance, Tony can only drive to the hospital by himself. They hurried away, and the director slumped on the beach. He knew he was finished, and no advertising company would ever ask him again.

  Tony rushed to the emergency room in the hospital, and Long Qiu was sitting outside waiting. Her hair is a little messy, and the ponytail, which had been neatly combed, was a bit loose. Tony walked over and said: "President Long, how is he?"

  Long Qiu's face was expressionless and her voice was calm: "I just sent him in, I don't know what happened."

  Tony regretted: "I shouldn't have accepted this endorsement for Ran Ran."

  Long Qiu said: "It's too late to regret now, it's good to think about it when you receive ads in the future."

  The two sat together for a while, Long Qiu said: "Go back, there are things you need to deal with. This matter must be covered up, don't let the group of reporters get it."

   "Okay." Tony stood up and was ready to go, he glanced at Tao Ran, then took out the comb and small mirror from his bag and said: "President Long, your hair style is a little messy."

  Long Qiu took a look at the mirror and began to comb her hair. After a while she reverted to the meticulous ruthless female president. She called her assistant and asked her assistant to send her a pair of shoes to the hospital.

  The lights in the operating room dimmed after the call, Long Qiu stood up, and the doctor and nurse pushed Tao Ran out.

  Long Qiu said: "How is he?"

  The doctor said: "He is out of danger."

  Long Qiu was relieved, and her tight nerves were relaxed. The doctor said: "However, he has been deprived of oxygen for a long time, there may be some sequelae. I've seen his movie so I know he is an actor. It's better not to arrange any work for him for a while, he needs rest."

  Long Qiu nodded, "Okay, what are the sequelae?"

  "Because the brain has been deprived of oxygen for a period of time, it may cause headaches in the future, and it will cause coma if it is serious." The doctor said: "If you take care of him well, his symptoms will improve."

  Tao Ran was sent to the ward, Long Qiu followed, watching Tao Ran lying palely on the bed. She was a little relieved and sad. She didn't know why she felt this way. When the assistant came in and saw Tao Ran was still sleeping, she whispered: "President Long, the shoes are here."

  Long Qiu bent over and changed her shoes, and said: "Don't arrange work for Tao Ran for a while."

  The assistant took note, and said," But what about the film festival three days later? "

  Long Qiu remained silent for a while, she knew how important this award is for actors, and she also know how glorious this moment is for a new actor. According to her opinion, Tao Ran doesn't have to go to this film festival, but she respected Tao Ran's opinion. So she said: "When he wakes up, ask for his opinion."

   When Tao Ran woke up, Long Qiu had already left, and the CEO of Xinghui was not that idle. Tony was sitting by the bed peeling oranges, he almost jumped up with joy when he woke up, and rushed out to find a doctor regardless of the oranges hitting Tao Ran's nose. The doctor came in and gave Tao Ran an examination, and said: "It's okay, then take a good rest."

  Tony clutched his chest and said: "Oh, you are finally awake, if there is most unfortunate occurence to you, I will sacrifice myself in the name of love."

  Tao Ran sweated a bit, begging for mercy: "Never, if I die and have to be with you, I will die with a remaining grievances."

  "Hateful." Tony rolled his eyes and said: "It's a coincidence that you woke up, and President Long just left. You don't know what President Long looks like when you were lifeless on the beach. Her eyes were red, and she gave you artificial respiration herself."

  "Really?" Tao Ran smiled and said: "I knew that President Long was still very kind."

  Tony rolled his eyes again. "Kindness? If this lifeless person is me, do you think she will be kind?"