Chapter 1

°Author's POV°"M/N! Wake up! it's your first day of school!"you hear your dad yell from downstairs

°Author's POV°
"M/N! Wake up! it's your first day of school!"you hear your dad yell from downstairs.Today was your first day of school at U.A. High School but you were kinda a two weeks late because you were in the hospital because of a accident that happened. Your dad is Shota Aizawa, he is a teacher at the hight school you ar going to, he recommended you there and you passed the test to be accepted as a recommended student.

You carefully get up and fixed your bed, you were a responsible person because ever since you were little, your dad always taught you to be neat. You walked to the bathroom and showered. After you bathe, you changed into the U.A. Uniform. You grabbed your bag and walked downstairs, you saw your dad wearing his everyday clothes and an apron as he was cooking. You sit down as you wait for him to finish cooking. A few minutes later, he puts down a plate infront of you, you look down to see Y/F/F "thanks Dad" you say to him as you started eating "you're welcome Kid" he says as he sits down and started eating aswell. After you both ate "You got all the stuff you need?" your dad asked as he puts both of your plates in the dishwasher "yup! I prepared all my stuff last night before going to bed" You explained as you wear your bag and waited for him.

Since your house was close to the school, you and Aizawa walked to school, "What if I make a bad impression?" you say as you started to think possible things that can happen if you embarrassed yourself. You feel a hand pat your head softly and play with your hair "don't be nervous M/N, I'm sure you won't embarrass yourself, just say your name, age, quirk, that's all" he said as he put back his hand in his pocket "thanks dad, that makes me less nervous" you said, he chuckled and said "your welcome M/N".

When you arrived, you saw a huge building, you weren't sure if this was a school or a company building. Your dad started to walk in as you followed him while walking around, some stufents were also walking in "M/N, do you want to head to the class by yourself or we both walk in together?" your dad asked you as you both were walking "i rather walk in with you so i don't embarress myself" you say as you laughed nervously. You and Aizawa walked in the teachers lounge as you seated on a chair beside your dad as they started talking.

"I never knew you had a child Aizawa, Who's the lucky woman?~" A woman who had purple-ish blue hair "It's no one, I adopted him when he was just 2 years old in the adoption center in the city" Aizawa explained as he drank his second cup of coffee of the day. The woman walked to you and pinched your cheeks, you yelped as she started talking "he's so cute!! ~ look at his pink eyes and H/C hair!! ~" "Nemuri, stop that, you're scaring the young one" a man with yellow hair and skeleton-like body said as the woman pulled away and introduced herself to you "Welp! I'm Nemuri Kayama but you can call me Miss Midnight" she explained as she boops your nose and goes back to her seat. "she's right though, the boy looks very feminine" a mouse/bear/dog said as he pointed at me and smiled. You feel blood on your cheeks and looked down at your hands while playing with the hem of your uniform
you were embarrassed, "sigh, yes, he's like that ever since he was little, if you seen him when he was 5 years old, you would've called him a little girl" you hear you dad say as he puts down an empty mug on the table.

You hear a bell ring as the mouse/bear/dog say "Welp, M/N, I'm Nezu, I'm your principal, enjoy your first day of school, you are all dismissed" he said as the teachers stood up and walked to their class, you followed your dad as he walked to your and his class. You both stop infront of a huge door that has 1-A on it, "Are you ready?" Aizawa asked as he looked down on you, you weren't that ready but you said yes anyway.

 You both stop infront of a huge door that has 1-A on it, "Are you ready?" Aizawa asked as he looked down on you, you weren't that ready but you said yes anyway