Chapter 10

°Your POV°

°Your POV°

"........N)......(M/N).........(M/N)!!"All Might waves his hand in front of me snapping me back to reality "yes?"i ask looking at him "are you alright? you were kinda spacing out there"he says putting his hand back on his side "oh,sorry about that,i kinda had a flashback when you guys saved me"i said while smiling "anyway,what about when you guys saved me?"i ask him "Well, we went back to the broken facility to see if there were anything that could lead us to where they ran off to"he said "and?"i ask once again "Well,they kinda found a child"he says while chuckling nervously "what?!where is he or her?! are they ok?! how old is he?!"i started to ask him too many questions.He was clearly uncomfortable but i was too busy thinking about the child 'were they like me? did i know them? well,i think no,if they were kept in a facility and is a child now,they must've been a baby when the heroes saved me' "hey,slow down (M/N), let's head to Nezu's office,the child is with him since he's the only one who's not busy"he says.i nod and we start to walk to Nezu-san's office.

Might-san knocked on the door and we hear someone say "come in!" it was Nezu-san, we walked in and Might-san closes the door behind us, I look over to Nezu-san, there was a shy boy beside him playing with the hem of his hoodie as he's looking down."Please,take a seat, i would like to introduce this boy to you" Nezu-san said and we both sat down. "(M/N), This is the boy who we found in the broken facility where we saved you, he doesn't have a name right now but we will think of something" Nezu-san said as the boy looks up and shyly waves at me.

(sorry if the art is not good, I'm just starting to draw digitally)

I wave back at him and smiled at him, i look at him and saw a sweet smile on his face, he was smiling back at me! "So, do you have a name in mind?" Nezu-san asked. I was gonna say no but i was cut of by a small gentle voice "I thought one..." the boy said as he looked at Nezu-san nervously "That's great! what do you have in mind?" Nezu-san asked as he hands the boy a cookie. He slowly takes it "K..... uro...." he says too qiuet for us to fully hear "Can you say it a little louder?" Might-san says gently to not scare the little boy "Kenkuro..." he says as he nibbles the cookie Nezu-san gave "It sounds great! but now we have one problem" Nezu-san said as me and Might-san gave him confused looks "Who's gonna take care of him?" Nezu-san asked as we all look at Kenkuro.

"What's your quirk Young Kenkuro?" Might-san asked him "Pheonix.... I can do a Pheonix can..... i have Pheonix wings.... control fire.... can summon fire.... and I can teleport but I'll leave ash behind.... also if I focus enough, I can push my fire together enough to make a beam.....and please just call me Kuro.... " he explained as he continued to eat his cookie."Hm, do we have anyone who can train someone with that power?" Might-san asked as he looked at Nezu-san "Hm, not that I know of, Aizawa can but he already has (M/N) in his care" Nezu-san said "I don't think he won't mind" I said "Yeah but we don't want him to be stressed" Might-san said as he chuckled nervously "Oh, maybe you can" I suggested as Nezu-san put his hands (paws?) together "That's a great idea!" he said as we both look at Might-san.

He had a worried look on his face "I don't think im responsible enought to take care of a child" he says "I think you're perfect All Might! you'll finally have another child to take care of!" I encouraged "huh? another child? who's the other one?" he asks as he gave me a confused look. I giggled "Midoriya!" I exclamed, he started sweating "I-I don't know what y-you're talking about" he says while looking away "No need to hide it Might-san, I know you're training him, you had your eyes on him since day one"I said as I took a cookie and ate it." Sigh, fine, but I train him now I have to take care of a child? i don't think i know much to take care of one"He says "I'm sure you can do it Might-san I could help you and give you advices if you need it" I said as I gave him a smile and he smiles back "Thanks (M/N), Nezu, I'm gonna take care of Young Kuro" he says as he looks at Kuro and the young boy smiles at him and giggles "That's great! you can take him now if needed" Nezu-san said and Might-san nods. We both stand up and Might-san picks Kuro up, we said our goodbyes to Nezu-san and started to walk back to the classroom.

 We both stand up and Might-san picks Kuro up, we said our goodbyes to Nezu-san and started to walk back to the classroom