Chapter 5

°Author's POV°There were still 8 minutes left, you closed your eyes and started to drift off, 'He' s so warm I could fall asleep in his arms' you thought as you felt yourself slowly about to fall asleeo but was interrupted by Shoji shaking you gen...

°Author's POV°
There were still 8 minutes left, you closed your eyes and started to drift off, 'He' s so warm I could fall asleep in his arms' you thought as you felt yourself slowly about to fall asleeo but was interrupted by Shoji shaking you gently "Hey, don't fall asleep" you hear his deep voice "Sorry, you're just so warm that I could fall asleep" you said and gave him a closed eyes smile. He blushes a little and looks away, you noticed this and asked him "you ok Shoji? you seem a little red" "y-yeah, I'm fine, no need to worry" he answered 'Weird, he stuttered, he doesn't seem like the guy who always stutters' (*cough* *cough* Deku *cough * *cough) you thought but decided to leave it aside.

°Your POV°
All Might had given all the team their flags, our flag was a white flag with our name written on it with black ink. I noticed that Kaminari was alone by himself since the class were an odd number "Hey Shoji, when the game starts run to Kaminari, I'll use my quirk on him" I instructed to Shoji "sure thing" he says as he nods. All Might's voice suddenly boomed through the speaker

"Get Ready!!
.
.
.
.
.
3!!!
.
.
.
.
2!!!
.
.
.
.
1!!!

.
.
.
GO!!!!!"

Shoji had quickly ran to Kaminari and I activated my puppy eyes quirk, i tapped his shoulder, he looked at me directly at my eyes, I gave him my famous puppy eyes "please give me your flag~" I say in a cute voice and used my index finger to poke my cheek to make me look cuter. He quickly gives me his flag as I giggle. Shoji quickly runs to find another team, I released Kaminari from my quirk and I hear him shout "Not fair (M/N)!!" as he started to walk to the monitor room cause he was out of the game. I giggle as I see Tsuyu being carried by Koda 'Hm... this will be a little hard... Tsuyu can use her tongue... hm.. I know!!' I look up at Shoji and pointed at Tsuyu and Koda, he gets my signal and runs to Tsuyu and Koda, as we run pass them I quickly grab their flag and summon a fire in my hand blocking the flags that I got. Tsuyu was about to use her tongue but she saw the fire in my hands blocking our flags If she uses her tongue to get the flags, she'll burn ger tongue since I'm covering our flags with the fire in my hands. They gave up and started to walk to the monitor room as Shoji continued to run to find other teams.

We had run into Aoyama being carried by Ashido 'Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?' I thought as I mentally sweat dropped, nevermind that I was about to grab their flag when I felt a sharp pain in my side. shit! Aoyama had hit me with his laser, I quickly summon four boulders made out of the ground around me and Shoji so they couldn't get us. "Are you alright?! you're bleeding!" Shoji asked me clearly panicking, it hurts like hell but I didn't want to disappoint Shoji, we came all this way, I can't give up like this "I'm fine, now we have to think on a plan before they get us, have an idea of what Aoyama's drawbacks are?" I ask him. He was about to speak when a hole was made on one of the boulders I made, Aoyama used his laser again!. I quickly summon another one "Well, if he uses it frequently, he gets really bad stomach aches" He said "that's it!! we'll stay here until he gets stomach aches!" I say to him.

3 minutes have passed, Aoyama was still using his quirk to destroy the boulders but I keep summoning new ones "W-We'll get t-that flag M-Monsieur" He says in a shaking voive 'Ah his stomach aches are starting' Suddenly he stopped shooting lasers, we hear him grunt in pain, Shoji took this chance and destroyed the boulders and ran towards Aoyama and Ashido, I quirckly grabbed their flag as we passed them and went into hiding "Damn It!!!" I hear Ashido shout in defeat.

"

5 minutes left!!!! Currently 3 teams are left!! team Aizawa and team Todoroki are tied in first place with 4 flags!!! team Bakugou is in second place with 3 flags!!! damn, its weird to say team Aizawa" I hear All Might through the speaker and giggle at the fact that he feels weird saying my dad's lastname. "Which team should we go after?" Shoji asks "I don't know, their both pretty strong" I say as I started thinking of ways on how to get their flags.

We were currently hiding in an alleyway between two buildings, I saw Todoroki carrying Mineta a littlw away from us they seem to be talking. "Shoji, like we used in the other teams, when they are about to walk pass us, you run as quick as you can, ok?" I instructed as he nods.Moments later, they were about to walk pass us and Shoji started running and I'm getting ready to grab their flag but they saw it coming. They dodged and Mineta threw one of his sticky balls on Shoji's feet causing him to stick on the road, They were running towards us!!!! shit!!!!

 They dodged and Mineta threw one of his sticky balls on Shoji's feet causing him to stick on the road, They were running towards us!!!! shit!!!!