Chapter 9

°Your POV°Lunch has now ended, we were all in our classroom, I was told by Dad that All Might will be taking me after lunch and to just wait in the room

°Your POV°
Lunch has now ended, we were all in our classroom, I was told by Dad that All Might will be taking me after lunch and to just wait in the room. I currently talking to my friends when the door suddenly open to reveal a certain blonde hero "I AM HERE FOR (M/N)!!!!" he said with his usual voice and that signature smile on his face "no need to shout Might-san" I said as I float to him and we started to head somewhere. "Where are we heading to Might-san?" I said to him "Well, Remember on how Aizawa saved you and took you in?"he asked "Well, yeah, he saved me from the people who experimented on me" I said. 'Heh, I remember it like it was yesterday'

~Flashback~
I had just finished another day of them experimenting on me, I was kinda slowly losing hope now, even if I didn't know how old I am I understood on what they were planning. They were planning to make me even stronger than All Might to beat him up amd steal his place, but, just like the other kids in the facility, I was a mistake, after they found out that I was never gonna be stronger than All Might, they just throw me back in my 'room'. It wasn't actually my room, more like my cell, it was a small room that consists of a bed, chair, desk, and nightstand,that's all there is. I sat down on my bed thinking of ways on how to escape this place, I wanna escape so I can get help, I can tell the heroes and they can save all the other children here.

As I continued to think of ways, I hear a loud explosion, the ground suddenly shook, I look at my desk and saw that my things were falling down on the floor. 'was someone attacking the facility? is this it? is this where I'm gonna die?' I started on things I haven't done yet and how I wished there was still time to fulfill them. I sat on my bed and hug my legs, I sat there waiting for the ceiling above me to collapse and crush me to my death or someone barging in and shooting me till I bleed to death. Suddenly, My door flew open and I see a man, he had black hair, red eyes was wearing black clothes and had a scarf. Welp, I'm gonna die on the second thought then. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain that will bring me to death's door, vut it never came.

I felt light, the man had picked me up and ran out, he started running as some of the ceiling of the building were falling behind him.I look up at his face, he wasn't afraid on what was happening, he wasn't panicking, he knew what to do, is this what heroes are like? where they always this prepared?. My thoughts were broken when the mad had ran out the building and ran to some more people who were dressed weirdly, some on the had masks, some had capes, some had other weird stuff. Is this what heroes looked like? "Who's this eraserhead?" a man had asked the person who was carrying me "I don't know, when I was on my way out I saw him in one of the roome" the guy explained as he looked down at me as I looked at my hands playing with my fingers "Hey little guy, How old are you?" a guy who had yellow hair and had a smile on his face(All Might) asked me. I looked up at him with a confused look "Do you not know how old you are?" he asked once again, I replied by shaking my head as a sign of 'no'.

~Time skip~

They had taken me to a place as some people who had white coats wanted to do some stuff to me but I just screamed and ran behind the guy who had saved me as I hugged his legs "Aww! that's so cute" a woman who had long, spiky, dark blue hair(Midnight) say as he tried to poke my cheeks but I just hugged the guy's legs more "Midnight, you're scaring the poor child " A man who had blue skin and was wearing a white fashionable coat (Ectoplasm) said, he looked like an alien out of a movie. A woman wearing a white uniform had given me a a round things covered in plastic. I looked at the guy with a confuse look as I held my hand out to him with the candy "Do you not know what is?" he asked with slight pity in his tone, I shook my head no as some of the heroes looked at me with sadness in their eyes. "Poor kid, he doesn't even know what a candy is" the buff man with Blonde hair(All Might) said.

The guy, who I learned his name was Aizawa, had put me down in a hospital bed as him and the heroes were talking. They were talking about what they should do about me and where I would go. I could hear their suggestions, first was adoption center but they said that they didn't know my quirks so I could be dangerous, second was with someone named 'Hizashi' but they said he was too loud for me to bear. Their suggestions keot on coming but I kinda zoned out after I looked out the window. Is this what the outside world looked like? It's not as scary as THEY said, it seemed very peaceful, I could see some children walking with women and men all over, oh how I wished I was in their place. "How about I adopt him?" I heard Aizawa's voice "Are you sure? it's lots of responsibility you know, Children need lots of attention and care, you're already stressed about situations on being a hero" the woman who I learned that her name was Midnight (You call heroes by their hero names instead of their real name except for Aizawa) "Even if he is stressed, Aizawa is a great man with many responsibilities that he takes care of greatly, he is honest, caring, loving and helpful to others even if he seems cold, I think he'll be the best choice for the child's future" Nezu said and everyone nodded.

Aizawa had carried me to the seat beside him "So, what's your name, kid?" he asked, I could feel everyone staring at me "Name?" I say as I tilt my head sideways a little bit "Oh dear, do you not have a name?" Midnight asked and I shook my head slowly "What do the people usually call you back in the facility?" The alien guy asked, he told his name but it was too long to memorise, "Well, they called me C-562..."I said in a quiet voice "C-562? what does the C mean?" the man who had fire for a beard (Endeavor) asked with a little harsh tone in his voice "It means my room was in the C Floor...." I answered "What about the 562?"the guy with a loud voice (Present Mic) asked "it means I am the 562th experiment" I answered once again.

After a few hours, Aizawa had taken me to a place called 'Mall' and bought me some clothes, toys and other stuff that I needed. After that, he had taken me to his house, it was very modern and gave the 'homie' vibe to me, he carried me to a room decorated with some stuff, lights some figurines and a big bed in the middle "Hm, Midnight and Mic decorated your room too well" Aizawa said with a tired voice "my room?" i asked "Yes, from now on you will be staying with me, I will be teaching you every evening, I will give you some books you can read later, this will also be your room, you can do anything in here but do not destroy the whole house down" he explained as he outs me down on the bed and puts away the stuff we had bought in some drawers and an organizer. He started to walk out but stopped by the doorway "Also, (M/N)" he says "Yes?" I asked "From now on, call me Dad" he says as he left.

I smiled and muttered
"Yes.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dad"