Chapter 21

(Hey guys! I'm back from being sick. don't worry, I'm okay now, since I made you wait for a week, here's a longer chapter than usual! enjoy!)

°Your POV°I slowly opened my eyes to see that we were infront of an abandoned house "looks like we're here, who found it?" I asked looking at the two males with me

°Your POV°
I slowly opened my eyes to see that we were infront of an abandoned house "looks like we're here, who found it?" I asked looking at the two males with me. They looked back at me with confusion on their faces "Who found it? you found it, you led us here" Hawks said as he pointed at me and I raised a brow "Me? but I didn't even know where it was, stop messing with me" I said as I crossed my arms "It's true (M/N), when we were walking you suddenly stopped and told us to follow you so we did then you stopped here" Todoroki explained 'hm... did that boy control my body?.... who was he anyway?...' I was thinking deeply but was brought back to reality when I heard Hawks cleared his throat "Anyway, we had informed the others and they're on their way" he said and I nodded. I'm glad that we've found one of the places that can be where Kuro is kept, he must be so scared right now, he's just a child after all.

~Time Skip~

After a few minutes of waiting for the others, they've finally arrived "Finally, we've been waiting for so long our hair were gonna turn white" Hawks complained but the heroes just rolled their eyes as some of my classmates giggled/chuckled except for Todoroki "uh, my hair is half white" he said and Hawks pressed a finger on his lips "shh" he said as he closed his eyes for dramatic vibes. Dad cleared his throat making everyone look at him "let's joke about things later, now, we must be serious and explore the abandoned house" he said "Do you guys have a plan?" Mina asked "No, we don't have information about the house's layout or what's inside but we must be prepared for anything that can happen" Edgshot said and the heroes nodded agreeing with him "So, this is what we'll do, We'll explore the house still split up with our groupings, explore quietly and don't make any noise" All Might instructed, Keep fighting Kuro, we're coming.

°Author's POV°
Everyone had started to head in, some groups went into different floors of the house through the window. Your group had went into the bottom floor with 3 other groups and the rest went into the top floor "Remember everyone, keep quiet and avoid making any noise" Hawks said quietly as everyone nodded and started to head in. When you went in, all you could see was old unused furniture and some broken holes on the floor and walls. You looked around to see that everything is covered in dust and some spiderwebs

°Your POV°
'Is this even the place they could keep someone? this place looks unused in like a decade or even a century'  I thought as I continue to follow Hawks with Todoroki behind me. Hawks stopped and turned to me "Is this the place they took you?" he mumbled quietly but loud enough for me to hear, I shook my head gently "I don't know, I couldn't leave the room they placed me in, but when the people opened the door, I could see that there was a faint light outside with grey walls, concrete or paint, i don't know" I explained and he nodded. We continued to look around, it has been a few minutes since we've started to look around but we still couldn't find a clue if this was the right place that Kuro could be kept. We heard footsteps go down the stairs, it was the others "Have you guys found any clue?" Fat Gum asked but we all shook our heads and said no. A sigh could be heard "Sadly, it looks like this isn't the place where Young Kuro is kept" he said "What should we do?" Mina asked "We'll go back to the school, me and the heroes will talk about what we found while you students can go back to your dorms" Might-san explained (yeah, in this story you all have the dorms early UwU)