Chapter 3

°Your POV°As we enter the cafeteria I saw that there were so many students there "Wow! there's so many students!" I said while looking around at all the other students who were eating and talking

°Your POV°
As we enter the cafeteria I saw that there were so many students there "Wow! there's so many students!" I said while looking around at all the other students who were eating and talking. "Of course, All of the courses are habing lunch un this cafeteria so it's expected that there will be a lot of students" Iida explained but I didn't listen. I kept looking around and a certain male caught my attention, he had messy purple hair that was styled to kinda stand up. He was looking at me as me and my friends kept walking to get our food and find a table 'Geez, what's his problem? do I look that bad?'

°??? 's POV°
I was just eating when I spot a certain boy that caught my attention, he had just entered the cafeteria with his friends and he looked around with amazement in his eyes. He had (H/C) hair, Pink eyes, pale skin, feminine body.'Damn, I could've mistaken him as a girl if he didn't wear that male uniform.... hmm..... what would he look like in a skirt?' I thought as I eye him down as he and his friends walk, my eyes landed on his ass, I feel the heatness of my cheeks as I mentally slap myself 'Don't think of dirty thoughts!!!' I thought as I continue to eat my lunch.

°Back to Your POV°
We finally got our food and sat down on an empty table, Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida sat on one side while me and Todoroki sat on the other side of the table. When we started to eat, Todoroki suddenly spoke up "(M/N), Why did you enter so late?" he asks "oh, I was in the hospital because of an accident, Principal Nezu understood though since my dad was a teacher here" I said as I served myself a spoonful of food "Bummer, You missed the Sports Tournament!!" Midoriya said "Yeah! you should've seen Bakugou at the awarding!!" Uraraka stated. "Don't worry, I watched it on TV, you guys were amazing!!!" I started then looked at Todoroki "You were so cool!!" I continued and gabe him a smile.

I saw his face had a tint of red, I put my hand on his forehead and looked closely at his face "Are you alright? you seem red, do you have a fever?" I asked but he just turned even redder, I could feel Midoriya and Iida stare but there was a few more people but I didn't pay attention.

°Author's POV°
As you touched Todoroki's forehead and looked closely at his face, A certain hot headed male glared at the scene he saw 'How dare he get to be touched by (M/N)!!! that should be me!!! just you wait half n' half!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!! ' Bakugou thought as he slammed his fist on the table causing his group to slightly jump in there seats. "Woah, What's upsetting you now dude?" Kirishima asked the angry male but Bakugou continued to glare at you and Todoroki. Kirishima, Sero and Denki followed his stare and saw the scene that Bakugou was angry at, your hands were on Todoroki's cheeks and you were smiling.

~Kirishima, Sero and Denki's thought~
'I haven't been close to (M/N) but I feel a feeling that I shall protect him/make him mine!!!'

°Mina's POV°
I saw Kirishima, Sero and Denki started to glare aswell, I was confused, what were they glaring at? I followed their stare and saw you and Todoroki being "lovey dovey" with each other 'Oh~ they're jealous ~ I must tell the girls and make the perfect plan!!' I thought as I messaged the girls on what was happening and to meet me when school was over to ask (M/N) for a picture, they asked why ask for a picture but I tell them that they will know later.