Chapter 27

(Hai guys! before this chapter starts I wanted to apologize if the story is starting to change the plot of the anime/manga plot, I'm so sorry about that but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm trying to stay by the plot but my imagination sometimes get released so I'm so sorry about that, that's all from me, I hope you enjoy this chapter!)
>>----------- [⛥]-----------<<

(Hai guys! before this chapter starts I wanted to apologize if the story is starting to change the plot of the anime/manga plot, I'm so sorry about that but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm trying to stay by the plot but my imagination ...

>>----------- [⛥]-----------<<

"Why do we have to start the sports festival without (M/N)?!" Kaminari complained , they were all kinda mad that they had to compete each other in the sports festival without a certain angel classmate. 

 "I know you all are not happy about this but remember what Mister Aizawa said, we must act like nothing happened and that (M/N) just had something important to do so that we don't make the image of UA bad in front of all the people who's going to watch the Sports Festival" Momo said as the tried to calm some of her classmates down.

"We know that Yaoyorozu but it's just so bad , we can't just have fun in this without thinking on how hard (M/N) is dealing with the villains while we're just here having the time of our lives"Mina said.

Momo sighed then continued to stare at her classmates as a certain male declared something to Midoriya.

>>----------- [⛥]-----------<<

I woke up back at the lake, I was still sitting where I was previously was before I woke up.

"Back so soon?"The boy asked and I nodded "They just fed me sandwiches then moved me to another cell" I said as I looked diwn on my lap.

"Are you worried that nobody is worried about you?" he asked, I thought for a moment then slowly nodded.

I heard him sigh "Don't think that, There are so many people that cares about you and are surely worried about you, there faces might not show that but remember this" he started then held both of my shoulders.