Chapter 23

°Your POV°

°Your POV°

~In your dream~

I woke up in an empty room, the walls were grey and had cracks on it,the floor was concrete. The room was clearly old and abandoned.

I heard sobbing from the corner of the room,it was from the corner behind me.I was curious so i turned around slowly to see a child.

'Kuro...'

Kuro was sitting on the concrete floor, he was malnourished and had scars,burns and marks all over his little body. He was crying and using his bruised arms to try wipe the tears away but the tears made some of his open scars sting so he cried even more.His clothes were torn and was very dirty.

I was scared of what I saw, a child which was with me,smiling and laughing at one point and was now abused and i don't know what more they did.

He mumbled something as he cried but it was too quiet for me to hear "C-Can you repeat that?..."I asked softly to not scare him.

He put his hands on his lap and slowly looked up at me. His face had marks and dried tear marks as tears fell down from his eyes to his lap.

"SAVE ME!!!!"

~Dream ends~

I woke up covered in sweat as I sit up and try to think of what I had dreamed off. I got up from my bed and walked to my desk.I took my phone and looked at the time , it was almost dinner time and I had slept for 3 hours.

'Is that what Kuro is like right now?....Don't worry Kuro...I'll tell my Dad on what I had saw and we'll work even harder to save you!' I thought as I started to walk to my door to go downstairs.

When I opened my door, I saw Midoriya and he had the position that tells that he was about to knock. "Oh (M/N),I was about to knock on your door, dinner is ready" he said as he smiled down at me, I nodded and walked with him to the elevator to go downstairs.

We arrived downstairs to see everyone was already in their seats and was only waiting for me "(M/N) is here! now take a seat so we can start eating!"Momo happily said as I sat next to Tokoyami.

We started to eat, the others were talking with each other but I was too focused thinking about Kuro and that dream. I was deep in my thoughts and jumped in my seat as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I look to the side to see that it was Tokoyami "Are you alright? you're so quiet"he asked and I only replied with a nod as I continue to eat "You know, you could always talk to us , maybe we can help you if something's troubling you" he said.

I looked up at him and smiled "Thank you Tokoyami,but I wanna tell my Dad of this certain thing before I tell you guys"I said , I saw him turn a little red as he nodded and turned to look away, I giggled and and  continued to eat.

~Time Skip brought to you by Child (M/N) trying to solve a rubik's cube~

Everyone said goodnight to each other as they start to go back to their respective rooms, it was only me who stayed back in the living room as I sat down on the couch. I take out my phone from my pocket and called Dad.

The Call

'Ring Ring...'

'Ring Ring....'

'Ring RI-'

Hello?

Dad...where are you right now?...

(M/N)? I'm at my dorm with the other teachers,why? Is something wrong?

Can you come here right now?....I wanna tell you something...I'm not sure if it's actually right but I wanna tell you anyway....

Hm, alright, give me 5 minutes

'BEEP'

i put down my phone and waited for him. Just like he said, he arrived five minutes later and entered the building.

He walked towards me,kissed my forehead and sat beside me in the couch "What's troubling you?"he asked as he look down at me with a caring look "I saw something...in my dream"I started as I see him get comfy and listen more to what I say.

"Iny that dream...I woke up in a room made of concrete and was clearly abandoned...I heard sobbing from behind me so I turned around...I saw Kuro..."I said .

He looked at me "you...saw him?" he asked and I nodded "he was crying,he had scars,bruises and marks all over his body and face...he mumbled something but it was too quiet for me to hear so I asked him to repeat it.....he looked at me and screamed to save him and that's when I woke up...."I explained.

I see him look down at his hands then looked back up at me "That's great (M/N) , we can use that information to maybe pinpoint his location , you said the room was made of concrete and abandoned right? that might be and abandoned building , we can track down all the abandoned building here and search inside every single one of them"he said trying to cheer me up but it wasn't enough to satisfy me.

I looked at my hands on my lap,I felt a hand rub my back, I looked up to see my Dad smiling sweetly at me "Don't worry (M/N) , we'll find him soon , I promise , now how about you go back to your room end rest" he said and I nodded "I will Dad , thank you , I love you" I said as I stood up.

He chuckled and stood up as well "Your welcome (M/N) , I love you too , sleep tight" he said as he kissed my forehead and I giggled.

I walk back to the elevator to head back to my room as Dad walk out back to his building. I entered my room and got under my covers.Honestly, i'm scared to sleep but I wanna rest up so I can have energy for anything that can happen tomorrow. I slowly closed my eyes and drift off to a nice and dreamless sleep.

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I'm just here to say one thing!

My new book , "Forever With The Team" is now out and readable 

I hope you guys read it and enjoy it 

That's all from me, have a good day/night!!