Chapter 11

°Your POV°When we reached the classroom, I float back in my  seat, everyone's attention was on the child Might-san was carrying

°Your POV°
When we reached the classroom, I float back in my  seat, everyone's attention was on the child Might-san was carrying. They went in front of him and started to ask him questions about the child, I floated to my dad "What is the child doing with All Might?" he asked "Well, Might-san is gonna take care of him, also he has a name now, it's Kenkuro but he said to just call him Kuro" I explained while smiling. I'm happy that from now on, the child was gonna have a better future and feel safe and loved. "Him? take care of a child? you must be kidding me" Dad grunted as he rolled his eyes and i giggled at his behaviour "it's gonne be fine Dad, both me and Nezu-san think he's responsible enought to take care of Kuro" I reassured him "I know but is the child really gonna be happy? All Might has a lot of Hero work PLUS his teacher work, he's gonna be absent most of the time" dad says as he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose "I think its gonna be fine, just a little teaching about work here and there and I'm sure Kuro's gonna understand"I said as I smiled towards the child in Might-san's arms giggling at my classmates as they aww at his cuteness.

" Everyone. Go back to your seats." dad says in a slight harsh voice, everyone including me quickly rushed to our seats and sat down well, more like me floating on my seat. Might-san and Dad started to have a talk, Might-san puts Kuro down and lets him walk around. He immediately runs to me and puts his arms in the air wanting me to pick him up, I giggled, picked him up and sat him down in my lap "Woah, he seems to like you (M/N)" Denki said "Yup, this little guy knows me" I said as Kuro giggled making everyone aww at his cuteness and yours too "You're both super adorable!!!" Hagakure said "Yeah! a cutie combo!" Mina said as I feel myself blush at what she said "t-thanks" I said shyly as I look down at Kuro to hide my blush making the girls aww even more the boys blush (except for that GRAPE).

~Time skip to after school ~

I was fixing my stuff, putting them in my bag when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me to see that it was Mina who tapped my shoulder with the. other girls behind her "Do you need something?" I said "Oh yes, we actually do, can we have a picture of you?" Mina asked "a picture? what kind of picture" I say as I thinking on ways of what they can do with my picture "Any picture will be fine" Hagakure said, I nod and took out my phone and took the girls' numbers. I opened my gallery and started to look for a picture, I found one, it was me posing cutely with a wonderful view behind me. I sent it to Mina as I took my stuff, excused myself and started to float to the Teachers' Lounge.

I finally reached it and slowly opened the door, I saw dad with Midnight-san and Mic-San, I closed the door gently and float beside my dad and gave him a light hug. He hugs back but we both pull away quickly when the two teachers started to aww at our actions. Dad sat back in his chair with stack of papers on his table "How about you roam around while I grade these quiz papers?" Dad said and I nodded. I put my bag below his desk besides his and started to float out of the lounge to roam around the school, until now, I still haven't roamed around the whole school since I didn't have enough time. I looked around, there were so many classrooms, I saw the canteen kitchen, I roamed the fields, the gyms, and more.

I was floating around when I saw 3 students talking in front of the school, they were 3rd year students (I'm sure you guys already know who these people are :)) I was gonna float pass them when the girl with periwinkle hair waved at me and was smiling brightly. I smiled back and also waved, I was gonna continue to float pass them but she walks to me "Hi! I've never seen you before!" she exclaimed "Oh, I'm (M/N) Aizawa, I'm in Class 1-A"I said "Wait, did you say Aizawa?"the boy with blonde hair asked as they look at me. I nod "I did" I answered "Wait, are you really his son? I never heard that he married someone especially having a child, wonder who's the lucky woman!" The girl said as she put on her thinking face "Well, He adopted me" I said "Adopted? woah! I never knew Mr. Aizawa was that kind!"the girl said as I mentally sweatdropped "He is..... very... kind..." the boy with indigo hair said, we all looked at him as he was looking at me, we made eye contact and that made him blush and in a blink of an eye he was putting his forehead againts a wall "Um, is he alright?" I ask as I point towards the sulking boy "Yup! that's Amajiki for you! anyway! I'm Nejire Hado! that's Tamaki Amajiki!" she said as she points to herself then the boy againts the wall "And I'm Mirio Togata!" the boy with blonde hair said as he puts a hand forward for me to shake. I was about to shake his hand when it phased through making me shiver "A-Are you a ghost?!" I ask as I look at him with wide eyes. He chuckles and smiled "Nope! it's my quirk" He says as I try to hit his hand several times but it continued to phase through "woah!!" I say clearly amazed and I hear Mirio chuckle and Nejire giggle but I don't notice that Amajiki was looking at me trying to hit Mirio's hand with a slight smile.

 He chuckles and smiled "Nope! it's my quirk" He says as I try to hit his hand several times but it continued to phase through "woah!!" I say clearly amazed and I hear Mirio chuckle and Nejire giggle but I don't notice that Amajiki was looking at ...