Chapter 25

°Author's POV°

°Author's POV°

It was a wonderful day, nice weather, the sun is shining, people are doing their own things , the day was perfect for everything , but not for (M/N). You woke up not seeing anything , you felt a cloth wrapped around your eyes and chains wrapped around your wrists and ankles. 

You couldn't do anything , you couldn't feel anything , you couldn't remember...anything....

'Is this some kind of joke?...I only remember falling asleep last night...' you thought as you try even harder to remember if you did anything last night that could lead to this.

You heard a creak sound "Are you finally awake?" A deep voice spoke "I-Is someone there?! where a-am I?!"you stuttered out to the mysterious voice but you only heard the person scoff at you.

"Shut up , we don't have time for this"the voice said as you felt hands touch the tie of the cloth on the back of your head. The person removed the cloth from your eyes and left when you finally saw the things around you.

It was a white room with a concrete floor , science stuff were everywhere and you were in the corner , in  a cell.

You body went in shock when you saw that there was another person in  the cell with you , it was Kuro. You shivered when you saw the poor child covered in blood , he had even more scars than when you saw him in the dream.

"shocked?" a voice spoke from outside the cell , it was a man with black spiky hair , pale skin but gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that was stitched and covered much of his lower face,neck and arms.

You couldn't answer and kept staring at the stranger in front of you "take a picture , it'll last longer"he scoffed as he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room leaving you with a bloody Kuro in the cell.

The only thing that could be heard was beeping and more noise from the machines outside the cell , you looked at the chains around your wrists and ankles to see that it was long enough for you to walk to Kuro.

You got up and walked towards him , you sat beside him and pulled him closer. You kissed his forehead and watched as some of his cuts and mark disappear.

You felt your body become tired from using your quirk but you ignored the tiredness and pulled Kuro's bloody body closer to yours. You felt your eyelids become heavier but this time you let it close and drift off.

Meanwhile...

"What?! you expect us to stay here and do nothing while our friend is missing?!"Kirishima shouted as some people agree with him.

"We can't do anything , we're not real heroes yet" Asui said "I know but we can't just do nothing!"Kirishima shouted back making Asui shiver and go closer to Uraraka's hold.

"Calm down Kirishima! we know you're worried but you don't need to shout!"Sero said as Kirishima sighed and he pinched the bridge of his nose "sorry , it's just that i'm worried that something will happen to (M/N) since we didn't even know how (M/N) disappeared"Kirishima said.

"The only thing we could do is just hope for (M/N) will be found but for now we must focus in school" Iida said as everyone went back to what they were doing before.

The day continued for everyone , but even if they looked fin in the outside , they kept worrying about you and what could happen to you.

With you...

 You woke up hearing sobs beside you , you looked down to see Kuro crying as he looked towards the cell bars with his eyes wide.

You followed his gaze to see the one you saw when you were first kidnapped , you pulled Kuro closer to your chest as you glared at the light blue haired male.

"I see you are awake"he said as you continued to glare at him "now now, no need for that attitude , we just need something for you" a voice said as another person walked from the shadows to the side of the blue haired male.

He was the other male that had purple mist as his body and bright yellow eyes "w-what do you need f-from me?"you stuttered out as the one of the males chuckled.

"we heard you had 3 quirks , we find one of your quirks to be very useful for us"the light blue haired said as he opened the cell door and got inside.

You closed your eyes and pulled Kuro closer to you , you felt pain as he punched you in the head to knock you out.

The last thing you heard was Kuro yelling to stop and calling out your name as you felt yourself being dragged before darkness took over.

~In your dream~

You woke up in the lake once again , the cherry blossoms were still there and a person was still sitting by the it.

He had long white hair , pale skin and was wearing a kimono that faded from white to blue. He had blue eyes that were staring at the lake with 3 dots at each bottom of his eyes.

You slowly walked behind him and was about to tap his shoulder when he suddenly spoke "you're not supposed to be here

You slowly walked behind him and was about to tap his shoulder when he suddenly spoke "you're not supposed to be here.."he said as he turned his head over his shoulder to look up at you.

You stared at him with confusion as you watch him stand up and pat the dust off "not supposed to be here? what do you mean? who are you?"you asked but the male only shook his head side to side.

"I don't want to keep you here for too long but... you are going to lost one quirk"he said and your eyes went wide "what?! how can that happen?!"you asked.

"Have you never thought where you got those two extra quirks?"he asked and you shook your head.

"Then let me explain to you.."