Chapter 26

(Ya boi is finally back!!! sorry I took so long, me and my mom argued about something and she grounded me

(Ya boi is finally back!!! sorry I took so long, me and my mom argued about something and she grounded me. But don't worry , i'm back and finally ready to write stories again)

°Author's POV°

"Back then ,when me and my friend were still children, we were playing on the park while our moms were sitting at the bench talking to each other. 

A man approached us , he was tall , had fair skin and was holding a teddy bear. 

He asked us where our moms were so we pointed towards our moms on the bench at the side.They were busy talking to each other and didn't notice the man who approached us. 

He gently held our hands and walked away from the park, we asked on where we were heading to and tried to pull away from his grasp but he was too strong for us. 

I looked at my friend and he was also looking at me, we stared at each other with confusion on our eyes.

We didn't know where this man was taking us , we also didn't fight him because our parents taught us not to use our quirks on strangers.

The man led us out the park and stopped by a car , I asked the man why he stopped and he told us that our fathers told him to come get us and drive us to them.

My friend asked what about our mothers but the man said that our fathers told not to tell them since they had a surprise for our moms.

We were still too little to notice that he was lying since our dads worked all day long and only had time for us at night but all we understood was that our dads were gonna surprise our moms and that meant our moms are gonna be happy so we happily followed his instructions and got in the back seat.

I heard the doors lock so I asked him about it, he said that it has to be locked so we don't accidentally open it and fall out so I just nodded.

After a few more minutes of driving , the man sprayed something on the air condition of the car,it smelled great so we didn't ask anything about it.

After smelling the scent , we both started to get sleepy, the man noticed so he told us that we could sleep and he's just gonna wake us up if we arrived at our dads so we closed our eyes and fell asleep.

When we-"he got cut off when the ground suddenly started shaking rapidly 

"W-what's happening?!" you asked frantically as you stare at the male who just stood there with a blank look on his face as if this was normal.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, you're just waking up, I'll see you next time" he said as you see him smile sweetly before you blacked out.

~Back to Reality~

You woke up still in a cell but a different one from where Kuro was.

you couldn't feel your body, you couldn't move your legs, arms, hands, even your head.