Chapter 20

°Your POV°Might-san had split us into small groups, two students and one hero but Might-san would go solo since there's six heroes

°Your POV°
Might-san had split us into small groups, two students and one hero but Might-san would go solo since there's six heroes. I ended up with Todoroki, Midoriya and Hawks "Alright! everyone, please be careful, students, if your in danger sent out a signal for everyone to see, you can use your quirk to hurt anyone who's in the enemy's base if they don't listen to you the first time. We will search the forest for a house, it's abandoned but looks new, be aware of your surroundings and not let your gaurd down" Might-san instructed and everyone agreed. This was our plan, the plan that will save someone's life, a child's life, a child that might be going through something traumatising as we speak.

°Author's POV °

You, Todoroki and Hawks had started to walk in the forest "Alright, remember, if you spot anything say it to me, do not act by yourself, you can get hurt" Hawks said as you and Todoroki nod at the hero. The team was silent, they had to stay silent to hear the their surroundings just incase someone is following them. Suddenly, Hawks stopped making the teen males bump into him "Huh? Is there something wrong?" you asked looking up at the back of the hero. He looked back at you and Todoroki, he nods then points at something in front of him. It was muddy footprints "We should follow-No" Todoroki cuts you off and Hawks nods "Muddy footprints? suspicious, it hasn't rained in week and a half, this might be a trap or just a distration" Hawks explained. You sighed, you knew finding the abandoned house wasn't gonna be easy but you just hoped that there was gonna be a lead to where it is.

~Meanwhile~

"Please!!.... stop!!...." A child's voice could be heard as a chuckle could be heard "Poor you" A male said sarcastically as a bang was heard. The child began sobbing from the pain and started to clutch unto his bleeding head to try and stop the aching pain but nothing happened. He continued to cry out to the older male to stop but the male just chuckled and left. The child's sob could be heard all through out the room, "Please.... someone.... help me.... All Might...Nezu.....(M/N)......help...."he cried out still sobbing as his head had started to bleed even more. He continued to cry for some, but no one came.....

~Back to the Trio~

You, Todoroki and Hawks had stared to walk to a random direction having little hope that you three will spot the abandoned house. As you continued to walk, you had started to have a bad feeling about this "Hm"you hummed and Todoroki looks at you "Are you alright? you seem distracted by something" he asked, of course not wanting to worry the male you shook your head gently "no, everything is fine, I'm jsut thinking of things what to do with Kuro once we find him"you lied. Todoroki looks at you for a few seconds then slowly nods 'I hope that lie was enough' you thought as you mentally sighed. After a few more minutes of walking, you had started to feel different,suddenly, you saw everything turnes black. You were in a very calming place, there was a lake and a cherry blossom tree, the leaves fell slowly making the scenery even calmer.

You saw a person by the lake, they had pale skin, long white hair and was wearing a kimono, it was white that faded into blue. The person was sitting by the lake, seiza way (Japanese term for the standard formal traditional way of sitting in Japan.) You felt your body move by itself and you ended up beside the person, now, you could see that the person was male, you could see that he was closing his eyes and was calm. Slowly, the male had opened his eyes and looked up at you, the male had beautiful baby blue eyes that could melt anyone's heart. "(M/N)..." the male spoke softly as you continue to look at him "I'm sorry..... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..."he said looking back down at his hands on his lap, you had started to grow confused on what was happening and what the unknown male was talking about. He slowly looks back up at you and gave you a small smile"Please... save me...." the male said, you were about to ask on where he was so you could save him but everything became black again, what you last saw was the unknown male smilling at you as darkness came.

°Todoroki's POV°
After a few minutes that I asked (M/N) if he was ok, he grew quiet then suddenly stops "Is something wrong (M/N)?" Hawks asked as he looks at (M/N) "Wrong way..." he said quietly but loud enough for both of us to hear "And how do you know that?" Hawks asked but (M/N) didn't answer this time. Instead, he started walking past us slightly to the west. Me and Hawks looked at each other and decided to follow him, was (M/N) tricking us or something? After a minute of walking, a house could be seen and (M/N) stops as me and Hawks stop aswell "How did you know the way (M/N)?" I asked looking curiously at the short male but he just looked down on his feet then passed out. Thankfully, Hawks was fast enough to catch him and carry him bridal style, honestly, it made a little jealous, just a little.... fine, maybe a little more but that can't be my main thought right now, Me and Hawks decided to sent a signal to make tell the others that we had found the abandoned house.