Chapter 22

(Hey guys!! sorry I couldn't publish this chapter sooner, I was having problems with our wifi and when it was strong enough Wattpad wouldn't let me publish it saying there was a problem. Of course this would be longer than usual since I made you guys wait again and I kinda changed on how I write. I hope you guys forgive me and enjoy the story!)

 I hope you guys forgive me and enjoy the story!)

°Author's POV°

~A few hours ago, In an unknown place~

"Ugh, I don't see the point in transferring the brat this early" a girl's voice could be heard as it echoed through the building.

"Don't be foolish, the heroes are just behind us, we must move quickly" a man said as a groan could be heard.

"Its just too early!" a girl whined "Don't be too whiny, do you want us to get caught?" a deep voice said "Don't fight, it's not the time for that, now, Master, why do we need this useless brat? he's just a kid, he's useless" a raspy voice asked.

"No Tomura, He isn't useless, he is gonna be our bait and weapon at the same time, All Might would finally lose against me" the man said as he chuckled looking at the knocked out child with dry tear marks on his face.

°Your POV°

I woke up to my alarm beeping loudly "Ughh" I groaned and looked at the time '

It's 6 AM? I slept for the rest of the day? woah, that's my longest sleep.......... I hope to do it again' I thought as I got up and fixed my messy bed.

I was about to walk to my bathroom to get ready when a knock came from my door, I walked over to it and opened the door to see who was knocking.

I opened the door to see Sero "Hey (M/N)! I just wanted to inform you that breakfast is ready" He said

"alright, thanks for informing me, I'll be down after I get ready" I said as he nodded and walked off to go downstairs.

I closed my door and walked to my bathroom, I showered, brushed my teeth, dried my hair and styled it to my liking.

I went to my walk-in closet and changed into my uniform, I grabbed my bag, my phone and started to head out my room, of course I didn't forget to turn off my lights.

~Time Skip brought to you by chibi (M/N) drinking his milk~

I finally reached downstairs to see everyone sitting on their seats and was waiting for others to come.

I sat down between Bakugou and Iida, I look down on the food and it looked really good, It was eggs, bacon, rice and fish with some toast on the side and a glass of milk.

"Who prepared breakfast?" I asked "If you can see how the meal is planned greatly, you'll know" Hagakure said as I looked down at the meal, she was right, it was very well planned.