Chapter 8

°Your POV°I was floating at the side of the room still playing with the hem of my sweater, I could hear my dad talking to the students lecturing them about the topic he's teaching but were cut off by All Might knocking on the door and opening it "...

°Your POV°
I was floating at the side of the room still playing with the hem of my sweater, I could hear my dad talking to the students lecturing them about the topic he's teaching but were cut off by All Might knocking on the door and opening it "Woah!! it's All Might!!" one of the students shouted alerting his classmates about the hero's arrival. "What are you doing here All Might?" My dad asked in his usual tired monotone voice "I wanted to borrow Young (M/N)!!" he said in his usual deep but happy voice "Why do you want to borrow him? as you can see he's still injured after YOUR class" Dad said saying his class with venom in his voice, he was mad because All Might didn't save me before Bakugou could blast us. I could here. students mumble to each other like "Why does All might want to borrow him?", "What happened at their class?" and "Why does Aizawa-sensei care about one student so much?", I just sighed "It's fine Dad" I said as I hear the students gasped and mumbled to each other "Sigh, fine, but if I see my son hurt again while with you All Might, you're DEAD to me" my dad said while glaring at All Might "Of course!!" All Might said as I followed him.

A few minutes later we stopped at infront of Nezu-San's office "Huh? why are we here Might-San?" I asked "I don't know, Nezu just said to come collect you and go to his office" he said as he knocked on the door "Come in!" a jolly voice said from inside, it was clearly Nezu-San. We went in, Nezu-San explained that he just called us so we can have tea and a conversation since we were the only one free to talk at the time.

~Time Skip~

I float back to class 1-B's classroom hoping that my Dad didn't leave to his next class without me, but I was proved wrong because when I went their I was only met by the stares of the students and there was no teacher in front. I tried to float out of the room but some of the students blocked the doorway and started to ask some questions, I was panicking because they were asking too many questions before I can answer one of them. "Everyone!! Quiet down, you're scaring him!!" A girl with orange hair had shouted making the others quiet, heh, she reminded me of Iida in some way "Ah, Thank you" I thanked her and smiled causing some girls to aww "You're so cute!!", "So Adorable!!", "Such a soft boy!!!" and more, they screamed more complements at me as I sweat dropped trying to float out but they were still blocking the doorway.

"Are you really the son of Aizawa-Sensei?!?!" a boy who had silver hair asked as he went infront of me basically screaming at my face "U-Um, yes" I answered trying to get away from him but he asked more questions.Before I can answer them,someone had entered the room, it was Ectoplasm-San (He will kinda be OOC  in this since I don't know his personality much) "Everyone, settle down, (M/N)? aren't you supposed to be with Aizawa?" He asked "yeah, but I kinda lost him" I answered and laughed nervously "Well, I don't know his next class, you can stay here or go around to find him" he said as he went infront to teach. I just went on the side and made a ice seat for me to sit on, even if I wasn't part of his class I still listened, he was teaching math, asking them some equations to solve once in a while.

A few minutes later he asked an equation that none of the students could answer, I could see some of them scribbling on their papers trying to solve it, I already had an answer though, yup, I'm quite smart even if I was home schooled before I went to UA. Dad would teach me in the evenings while I study at morning, I studied lessons which were for high school and college students, so, I'm kinda a human Google. Ectoplasm-San looked at me "] Do you have an answer (M/N)?" he asked as the students look at me, I nodded and said my answer "65.5622889" "correct" he said looking proud as some students look at me with shockness on their faces as I giggled and continued listening to Ectoplasm-San.

~Time Skip to lunch~

Dad said I could have lunch with my friends so I float back to our classroom, I was just in time as they were fixing their things, I float to Midoriya "Hey Midoriya!" I said suprising him in the process "O-Oh! hey (M/N), Are you feeling better now?" He asked "well, kinda, I wanted to ask if I could have lunch with you guys" I said "Of course you can! the more the merrier!" Uraraka said giving me a smile "Where did you get that (M/N)?" Todoroki asked pointing at the hair clip I was wearing (Yup, Todoroki is part of the Deku squad) "Oh this? One of the girls in class 1-B gave it to me before I left" I explained as he nods.

We were all walking to the cafeteria,well, they were walking while I float, we were all just talking and laughing once in a while. I suddenly bump into someone making me fall on my butt "Ow!" I say as I sweat dropped, I looked up to see a boy with purple hair looking down at me "Sorry" he mumbled "It's fine, don't worry, I wasn't looking in the way either so it's my fault too" I say as I make myself float back up "I'm (M/N)!" I say as I hold out a hand for him to shake.He shakes my hand as he spoke "I'm Shinso".

He shakes my hand as he spoke "I'm Shinso"