Chapter 15

°Your POV°We had arrived at the mall a few minutes ago, we had separated, the girls went off to some clothing stores while some guys stayed in groups to explore the mall

°Your POV°
We had arrived at the mall a few minutes ago, we had separated, the girls went off to some clothing stores while some guys stayed in groups to explore the mall. I stayed with Todoroki, I followed him as he walks towards the place where we can eat Soba. We arrived and it was a Japanese style restaurant/shop. Todoroki led me to a table and we seated in the opposite sides facing each other. "So what kind of Soba do you want?" he asks "oh i want (Favorite kind of Soba) if that's alright" I said, he nods and call over a waitress to say our orders. I hear my phone make a cute ringtone meaning i had a messages or a call, I took out my phone from my bag and and saw that Dad had messaged me, I opened it.

I put my phone back on my bag and looked back at the table, I noticed that our orders had arrived while I was texting Dad, we said 'itadakimasu' and started eating

I put my phone back on my bag and looked back at the table, I noticed that our orders had arrived while I was texting Dad, we said 'itadakimasu' and started eating. Me and Todoroki would sometimes talk to each other while eating our Soba. He wasn't as cold as I thought when I first entered Class 1-A, on the first day, I noticed that he was very quiet and kept to himself. He would sometimes hang out with Midoriya or Momo, if not then he would be by himself and try to avoid conversation at all costs. Even though I thought he was lonely, I never approached him because I was scared that he will say that I misunderstood and that he likes being alone so I never tried to talk to him. I'm glad that we are now spending time with each other, I hope we will be friends.

~Time skip~

Me and Todoroki had left the Soba restaurant/shop and started to walk around the mall "Where are we headed now?" I ask "How about the Arcade? I heard there's a limited Edition claw machine they sent out and can only be played once in 10 years" he suggested "Let's go there!!!" I said excitingly, I was excited since I always had liked to collect stuffed animals ever since I was little. He chuckles at my reaction as we started to head to the Arcade. When we get there, we saw that the Bakugou ansd his squad was there at the entrance "Hey!! Todoroki and (M/N) are here!!" I hear Kirishima say, we both look towards them and gave them a wave which they happily waved back, except for Bakugou, he just 'tsk' ed and looked away. Did I do something wrong? we both went towards them and we said our greetings" So, what brought you guys here? "Mina asked" Oh, Todoroki said there was a limited edition claw machine here that we can play today!!! "I said as I could see Mina's eyes twinkle in excitement "really?! let's go!!!" she said as she grabs my wrist and started running in the Arcade as i float behind her to keep up, I hear some yelling of our names from the group calling us to wait for them but Mina ignores them and continued running to the limited edition claw machine.

We had stopped in front of a claw machine, it looked wonderful!!! it was full of lots of stuffed animals. There was a sign on the sign that said:

"If more than 10 are caught, You can exchange it
for a limited edition figures that can only be won
today"

I looked back at Mina and saw that she had started trying to get the stuffed animals, I helped her out by winning some too. The squad arrives and I told them about the sign and the figurines that we can get. A few minutes later and we stoppedn, Mina ended up with 2 stuffed animals , Kirishima had a stuffed shark, Denki had a stuffed pikachu with a key chain of a pokeball with it, Sero didn't have any since he said he didn't want some. Bakugou and Todoroki had the most since they were competing eith each other who could get the most, I ended up with 3 stuffed animals and a stuffed Spongebob, I looked down at the prizes that I got 'I only got four.... I can't exchange it for the figures....' I thought as i frown at the thought. I see many stuffed animals held up Infront of me, I look uo to see that it was from Bakugou. He 'tsk' ed and and looked away, he was a little bit red "take this,I know you fucking want those figures"he said quite low so only I can hear, I quickly hugged him as the stuffed animals fall on the floor.

I hear him 'tsk' again as he wraps an arm around my waist and mumbles that I was an idiot, I giggle at his actions and nthis caught the attention of the others "No fair Bakubro!! you already had his attention back in Momo's place!!" Kirishima said as he picks me up away from Bakugou and pulled me towards his chest, I looked up at him and he smiles at me.

~Time Skip~

Me and the others stared to walk back at the entrance of the mall to meet back with the others. Bakugou and Todoroki ended up fighting on who will give me their stuffed animals back in the arcade. I ended up with 2 full bags of figures and stuffed animals thanks to them. I feel my phone buzz and I hear my ringtone, I handed the bags to Todoroki, I told him to go ahead and that I'll take the call and will follow later. He nods and continues to walk towards the others. I took my phone out and walked to a spot where there's not a lot of people and picked up the phone "hello?" I said "(M/N). where are you?."I hear my Dad asked in a serious voice" in the mall, why? is there something wrong?" I asked"Look (M/N), don't be alone at ALL TIMES, we think the league is there." he says, I was about to say okay when something puts a cloth on my mouth and nose causing me to drop my phone, I hear my dad shout on what's happening and calling out my name.

I tried to fight back but.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I blacked out....