Chapter 12

°Your POV°

°Your POV°

"(M/N)!!!" I hear someone yell, I look behind me to see who it is, it was Midoriya, he was waving at me while Iida and Uraraka was smiling at me. I smile and wave back, i turn to the 3 older students "I need to go, I'll see you guys next time!" I said as I waved bye and floated to my three classmates. "hey (M/N)! how've you been?" Midoriya asked "I've been doing fine, my injuries are healing quickly thanks to recovery girl" I answered "that's great! anyway, me and the others in out class was thinking of hanging out at Momo's house tomorrow, I also asked Momo if you could come tomorrow, she said yes" He explained "I'll ask my dad later when we go home, can i have your numbers?" I looked at them, both of boys nodded and Uraraka said that I already had her number.

I took out my phone and gave it to Midoriya so he can put his and Iida's number in as I put my number in Midoriya and Iida's phones. We switched our phones back,"I'll text you guys later on what my dad says" I said and Midoriya nods "Well, we're off then! hope to see you tomorrow!!" he says as he waves bye and the three heads away to the station. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I already knew it was Dad "Oh, did you finish grading the papers?" I asked as I looked at him, he was carrying his and my bag "Yup, let's head home now" He said as we both walk to our car and head home.

As we were in the car, i thought it was the perfect time to ask about tomorrow so you spoke up "Hey Dad, Momo is hosting a hang out tomorrow at her house, can I come?",he looks at me throught the rear-view mirrors "who's coming?" he asks "the whole class, i think" I answered. He nods and looks back on the road "You can come but call me if anything happens" he says as I hum in agreement.When we reached our house, I quickly float to my room and put my bag aside. I change into some comfortable clothes and lay on my bed to text Midoriya.

I set down my phone on my bed, walked to my desk to work on my homework

~Time skip to tomorrow ~

I woke up to my alarm and a call, I look at my phone to see that it was Midoriya who was calling, i picked it up.

"H-Hey (M/N)!"

"Hey Midoriya! why call so early in the morning?"

"O-Oh, I just wanted to say that Momo wanted us to go to her place at 10am and to bring extra clothes because she has a pool"

"Alright! I'll go ahead and pack some clothes and get ready! I'll see you later Midoriya!"

"S-See you later!"

I hung up wondering if Midoriya was sick because he was stuttering. I look at my phone to see what time is, It was 6:30 in the morning. Was it normal for Midoriya to wake up this early? well, he must be a morning person then, can't say the same about myself. I lazily stood up from my bed to go downstairs to eat breakfast, I look to see breakfast on the table and a note on the side, I red it carefully.

"Went to the school because Nezu wanted to have a meeting about something, eat breakfast and get ready for today, text me when you left the house and when you arrive at Momo's house. Please take care of yourself (N/N)"

Aww, and it had a little doodle of chibi him holding out a heart to me on the side!! he's such a sweet and loving Dad!!! anyway, i ate my breakfast and started to get ready for today. I brushed my teeth, showered, and changed into some comfortable clothes. I decided to wear (F/C) Sweater with some comfy shorts since i couldn't wear pants or leggings yet, I also wore fuzzy white socks and of course a cute kitty beanie to finish the look!

I grabbed my bag and started to float to Momo's house, I was looking around on the way, I saw families hanging out and friends having fun, some were on their work while a few were just alone. I wonder, would I find someone that I can form my family with? would I have a soulmate? well, I hope I'll find them soon. After a few minutes of walking I saw some classmates outside of a house- no.... a MANSION. I waved at them as some of them wave back and some said good morning and smiled "I never knew Momo was THIS rich!!!" Kaminari exclaimed as he stared at the mansion "Well, we should have guessed it, she went threw recommendations after all" Jiro said as all of us agreed.A few minutes later when everyone was there, Momo had let us in, on the way inside, the wind suddenly rose up and blew hardly, everyone was ok since they were on their feet. everyone exept ME. I started to lose control of my quirk and started to go float with the wind pushing me as I closed my eyes waiting for pain to come.

I felt someone quickly wrap their arm around my waist and pul me to their chest to keep me safe.

I look up to see.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Who is it gonna be?! you guys vote!!! remember, it has to be someone from Class 1-A!!!!)
(

This poll is done, please vote in the next one)