Chapter 24

°Denki's POV°

°Denki's POV°

Me and the others were at the dining room already seated in our respective seats, we were still waiting for (M/N) "Hm (M/N) sure is taking his time today"Uraraka said 'Did someone go to his room and woke him up?"Sero asked and everyone including me said no.

"You go wake him up Kaminari"Mina asked and I looked at her in confusion "eh? why me?" I asked "It's your turn to go up to him man"Kirishima said and I sighed.

I got up and head to (M/N)'s room 'Hm,I wonder what's taking him so long , he's usually up by now' I thought as I continue to walk. I stop in front of his door and knocked three times.

'Knock...'

'Knock....'

'Knock....' 

I waited a few minutes for him to open the door but I never got an answer. I twisted the doorknob and it was surprisingly not locked.

I look inside to see no one there, I walked up to his bed and lifted the blankets but he wasn't there either. 'Huh? he's not here and the shower isn't on either , maybe his changing?..' I thought as I blush at the thought of (M/N) changing.

I shook my head side to side to make the thought go away. After a few moments of shaking my head, I walked towards his closet and stopped in front of the door then knocked three times once more.

'Knock...'

'Knock...'

'Knock....'

 I didn't get answer just like earlier so I opened the door slowly to make (M/N) notice that someone was opening the door, but when the door was wide open , no one was there.

"Huh? (M/N) isn't here either? maybe he left this morning"I said as I walk out of his room and go back down at the dining room to ask the others if (M/N) said anything about leaving.

When I got downstairs , they all saw that (M/N) wasn't with me "Is (M/N) still changing?"Jiro asked "If he is then I get it , it takes a long time to make myself look this dashing!!"Aoyama said as he flipped his hair dramatically.

I shook my head side to side causing all of them to look at me with confusion in their faces "Did (M/N) said to you guys about leaving early?"I asked and they all said no "If (M/N) fucking  said to someone then that person would've fucking said to all of us , Dumbass"Bakugou said angrily and I shivered.

"W-Well , (M/N) isn't in h-his room"I stuttered as I see Bakugou get even angrier "He isn't? well no need to worry everyone , i'm sure Mister Aizawa called him or know where he is" Iida said and everyone agreed.

~Time Skip brought to you by Child Denki running around and shocking everyone~

When we got to class , (M/N) surprisingly wasn't there but we didn't say anything about it and just thought he'll arrive with Mister Aizawa.