Chapter 9

I was relishing the fruit juice that Rebekah handed me over while we sat on the stone wall outside the frat house. I felt college to be dreadful from day one but after this party and moreover after coming to peaceful terms with Rebekah it made me think otherwise.

It would do me no harm to be on friendly terms with her unless she tries another of her mischief. I was starting to feel a bit high after consuming the drink but I pushed the thought behind considering myself a fool as it was just a fruit juice.

Rebekah asked me if I would like to go inside and dance a bit to which I agreed. But as soon as we jumped off the stone wall I lost my control and fell on the ground which is the last thing that I clearly remember.

Rebekah's POV:

I helped him get off the ground while I laughed at him thinking how clumsy he was. But it was when he continued taking shaky steps to the frat house when reality dawned upon me.

Is he drunk I internally thought. I shrugged the thought but it was becoming more and more evident with every passing second that Rex was intoxicated.

"Shit" I hissed under my breath. Till now things were absolutely fine.

But this mistake can cost me all the efforts I made to be worthy. This mistake can make me loose him. Again.

I groaned at how irresponsible I can become. I should have checked the drink before passing it to him.

I cursed the person who thought that this would be fun. He has unintentionally created a huge problem for me.

Keeping my thoughts at bay I managed to get Rex on one of the sofa's. He looked adorable when he didn't have to be so annoyingly decent.

He looked at the people dancing on the floor with his big blue eyes and chuckled a bit after noticing the drunk hormonal girls grinding their bodies against the boys. "Will you like some water?", I asked him while he still focused on the people on the dance floor.

He looked at me absentmindedly and just nodded. "Don't move from here. I will be back in a minute", I said after looking at him one last time.

I went into the kitchen to find Austin smoking weed while sitting on one of the chairs. "Have you seen April?", I asked him while filling a glass with water.

He looked at me in disbelief but kept his mouth tight shut. I scrunched my eyebrows at him while my one hand rested on my waist.

He looked at me irritatingly before saying," I saw Rey and April making their way out of the party 20 minutes back. They must have left." I huffed in frustratiom before making my way out.

As soon as I went out my eyes landed on the couch where Rex was seated but he wasn't there. I was about to go into the lawn outside the house to search him but I was stopped when the music went lout and the cheering of people even louder.

I quickly turned to notice what was the wreck about. I was surprised to see Rex on the top of the bar counter with two girls on each side, pressing their bodies against him.

And to my utter disgust he was fucking enjoying it. Jealousy crept in my heart.

I wanted to bash the heads of those two sluts against the wall hard enough to cause them agonizing pain. I took large strides towards the bar counter and suddenly stopped when I heard him calling my name.

"Hey Becs. Common join me up." A small smile made its way on my lips when he adressed me as Becs.

No matter how badly I wanted to enjoy this side of Rex I knew I had to control him before things get worse. He will be sober tomorrow and will hate me if I don't stop him from making a scene of himself.