Chapter 25

Fortunately, the day had no more surprises for us. Becca and I spent the entire day working on assignments that we had missed during our stay in London.

We just left her place for grabbing dinner as we were really tired working continuously for 8 hours straight with short breaks in between for munching on something or a cup of coffee. The next week was the best week I ever experienced.

After school hours we all used to go out for buying outfits for the engagement party that we were heading out on the next week. The girls almost took 3 days to finalise dresses for them.

We literally went to every designer shop in town and all the brand shops in malls but nothing satisfied them. At last Rebekah found her 'wanted' dress on some random site on the internet and April decided to wear the dress that her mother gifted her last Christmas.

Talia settled on one of Rebekah's dresses that she never really wore as she despised the colour. Rey and April had moved in to their new place which was smaller than what I expected but they had decorated it enough to make it feel like 'HOME'.

Semesters were nearing and so the pressure was quite depressing. We literally studied for hours and hours to make up for the time that we were going to miss during next week.

My relationship with Rebekah was also going pretty well. We spend most of the day together at her place or in my room.

Alan and Stella's engagement had brought me to a stage where I was thinking about my future with Becca. But it was too soon I explained myself.

The entire week passed in a blink as we were so packed with our busy schedules.

We finally reached Santorini after an 18 hrs. flight. We were all too tired to even eat anything after we landed in Santorini.

"Why did they want to keep their party at a place which is so fucking far from Seattle? My neck is crooked and my back pains as if someone has broken my spinal cord. Fuck Alan and Stella for being such romantic idiots to throw an engagement party at this gorgeous place but so far from home", Rebekah groaned while massaging her neck. We were on our way to the hotel.

I chuckled looking at how devastated her appearance looked as if she was out from a fight. Her hair were all over her face and she was wearing a tank top with black sweatpants below that were creased due to the long journey.

We had arrived a day early for the party. As soon as we reached the hotel room, we literally just dozed off without even changing our clothes.

Rebekah's POV:

I could hear a faint doorbell and I groaned internally when it didn't stop. "It must be the room service", I said in between my sleep.

I took hold of the pillow lying on my side and rested it on my ear to stop the noise from hurting my fairy sleep. "Rex, please go and open the door", I said loudly before pressing the pillow harder on my ear.

I heard him cursing under his breath before he got up from the bed and went towards the door. I then heard Rey's voice and it got clearer as he entered the room.

"Get up sleepyhead", he said while shaking me vigorously. "I swear I will kill you Rey. Get the fuck out and go to sleep", I said while I kicked him at what I supposed was his shin.

"Ouch Becca!", he said while rubbing his shin. I looked at him while sitting on the bed and a smile crept on my face.

"You have slept for more than 12 hrs. We have a party to attend today and don't you'll want to meet the couple?", he said while folding his hands. Rex lay on the bed next to me while his eyes were still open.