•ONE•

-MARTIN-

"Aww man, Really? You don't need to put the price that high!"

I whined as I asked the vendor, I tried to negotiate by giving me the half price of the potatoes,

"Look boy, Take it or leave it. It's hard to order potatoes from farm these days.."

The vendor said and I was left with no choice but to purchase the potatoes in full price, It's a pain in the pocket, you know!

I grab the paperbag that stacked with dozen of potatoes, I thanked the vendor and started to walk back to my home.

I'm Martin Alfonso, once again and I'm nineteen years old, I only finished highschool and that's about it. I'm about 5'7 and I'm not like those people who have pale skin, I have tan skin and that's alright.

I'm just an average guy that know gardening at some times, Other than that, I only know how to cook, read and understand. Not everyone is born with those special talents ya' know, like I said, I'm just an average dude that pass by everyone life,

Though, I shouldn't be speaking like I'm introducing myself like I was in a movie, As if anyone would watch that anyway,

I look around as I walked pass by those stores that full of clothes and jewelry, they were nothing alike to what I'm wearing, If I ever stand beside those mannequins, I would probably look like a rag doll,

I didn't realize where I am walking so unintentionally, I was bumped into a wall making me fall down in shock, as I realized what I have done, I looked up to see a tall man in americana suit, He was wearing glasses and his eyes were seem glaring down at me..

"A-Ah...sorry! sorry!"

I apologized sincerely as I decided to crouch down, gathering my potatoes- which was ripped out of the paperbag that I'm carrying when I accidentally throw it off when I fall down on the cold floor,

As I gather my potatoes, I can see in my peripheral vision that the man didn't even budge, He was still standing there, staring now at me and the glare that he once had, has disappeared.

I stand up from the floor where I'm crouching, I realized that this man is a head taller than I am, Probably he was a six footer, I wonder how did he get so tall like that..

I decided to stare back at the man and he was seem in daze as he stare at me, until a loud voice was heard in distance;

"Boss! There you are!"

A lady yelled as she ran to us with her business attire, she looks sophisticated but she was probably a employee of this man infront of me.

"Uhh..."

I stuttered and decided to smile softly at him, Now, His eyes widened at my action and was taken aback from what I did.

He cleared his throat and for the first time that he stood there for like a minute, His hand reach out to my face just to grip my jaw- not that hard, but a little tight as he lean his face toward mine..

"You're so adorable..."

He purred. Now I was the one who was taken aback by his action. I remove his grip on my jaw as I pass by him and run away, clutching my potatoes in my dirty blue sweater.

That was wierd. So wierd to be honest.

O N E.