•FOUR•

-NO ONE-

Until 1 month has passed. The man has finally done what he have planned. All he needed to do is wait for Martin to come out of his house and once the boy started to walk toward his way without him being noticed. That's the time he would grab the opportunity..a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Martin in the other side, Didn't know what awaits for him. All he know is to do his daily routine like everyday, his life was about to take a huge turn.

Deciding to buy something on the street market, Martin changed his clothes into more formal, He brush his dark hair neatly and spray himself some cheap perfume as he grabbed his satchel and walked out of his house..

As he walked by the muddy path, He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his head as he suddenly lose his concious.

-MARTIN-

Uhh..uh..I opened my eyes and look at my surroundings, Where am I? What is this? What are those?..

I sat up from the fluffy warm bed that I'm lying down with, I looked around to see that..that I'm on a large..very very large cage..with thick bars on it that made from metal..

I stood up, walk over and grab the cold bars, I started shaking it, in case that it would open up easily..

The sound of me banging the bar was loud enough to caught the attention of whoever put me in here..

I look at my surroundings and I realize that the room is..beautiful, beautiful it may look but I'm inside this large cage that cover half of the room...

The cage I'm inside with, has a white wooden cabinet, A mini fridge, a flat screen tv and a fluffy small cushion on the white tiles that I'm standing with.

It looks so homey..but still, no matter how homey or beautiful this room is, I'm locked inside it. I can't go outside whatever I wanted to, Now, I'm trapped and terrified of what may happen to me..

I heard a soft click in the large door infront of my cage and there..It opened..revealing the man...the man that looks familiar to me,

He stood there in his black pajamas, Staring at me with such a soft gentle smile..

F O U R.