•TWENTY•

-MARTIN-

I woke up with a heavy feeling on my back— opening my eyes, I saw that I wasn't in the cage but in a different room, The room was totally was full of picture frames that I can't tell what's on it.

I've realized now that I was being hugged by Ace who was sleeping peacefully with his arms around my waist—I was wearing a large shirt that I know that it's Ace's shirt because it smells like him,

I can't help but feel baffled about yesterday—I never feel those..before, I never even think of touching my self in sexual way! It was..life changing.

I-I wanted..to try it again, To feel that kind of euphoria and pleasure, But..But what if— Argh! Martin! Think wisely!

I decided to sat up as I stare at the handsome man beside me, It bother me sometimes how did he able to do those kind of things to me..Isn't..Isn't he disgusted? We're both guys, We have the same member even though his was bigger.

I stare at Ace as I reach out to his face—I trace his cheekbone with my finger, feeling the warm skin on my finger as I reach his thin red lips. I tried to feel the softness in it until Ace suddenly woke up, eyes opening as he stare at me with a smile.

"Good morning, My love.."

He greeted. I instantly pull my finger back as he sat up—stretching his arm as he yawned. I stare at him in wide eyes and embarrassment since I remember what just happen yesterday.

He looked at me once again—His arm reach forward, Hugging me tight in his arms. Feeling the warmth of our body. I can't help but feel comforted from this kind of feeling.

In my whole life—my parents is the only one who hug me like this before they died and I was left in the orphanage until I finally turned 18 and I'm able to left and stay here on the house where my parents left for me.

I can't help but tear up from this kind of feeling—The feeling of someone being there for you, Someone who love you genuinely, Someone who just give you warm hugs..I wanted this.

Ace must have noticed the patch of wetness on his shirt as he stared at me with look filled with worries as he wiped my damped cheeks.

"Love, Love..Why are you crying my love?"

He asked. Worried. I can't help but let out a sob as tears flowed out of my face freely,

He stare at me with worries in his eyes—I just sat there. crying my heart out as he hold me in his arms.

"Love..Love, Oh love, Please don't cry anymore.."

He cooed, as he lean me toward his hard chest—We continue to stay like this for a minute until I finally stop sobbing.

"Thank..Thank you.."

I whispered as I close my eyes shut. Wrapping my arms around his waist as He tighten the hug that we shared as I feel comfortable at his arms.

T W E N T Y

•Hey!

I just wanted to promote "Mr.Ferocious Beast" the first story I've written way back 2017. It was full of grammar mistakes but at this moment, I'm currently edi