•TWENTY-FOUR•

-MARTIN-

I woke up early in the morning, I'm earlier than usual as I'm excited to go out today!

Looking beside me was Ace who was still sleeping, We slept earlier than we used to be. I insisted that since I wanted to be earlier than usual since today was a special day.

I brushed the strands of hair from Ace's face. I feel so foolish from doing this. Most of the time, Ace woke up earlier than I am and I would wake up with his hand brushing my hair, Now that it was the other way around

Ten minutes after—He wake up with a small smile as he look up to stare at me lovingly, I feel flushed at the way he look at me, My feelings is getting deeper than having a crush with him.

"Good Morning Love"

He grumbled as He yawned. Sitting up from the bed as he does his morning routine which consists of kissing me in cheeks and forehead.

He tried to kiss me on the lips but I blocked it before he can. I widely open my eyes as I stare at him.

"Y—you can't kiss me yet! We still need to go to your work!"

I blurted as he raised his brow at me.

"Love, I can attend my work whether I wanted to or not, So kiss me na, So We'll go."

He chitter as I puffed my cheeks at him. But he promised!

"You promise that we'll go!"

I almost cried out in annoyance, He giggle as he grasped my cheeks and kiss me on the lips.

"You taste so sweet my love."

He whispered as my cheeks felt warm. This sneaky man!

"Let's get ready then."

He enunciate as he stood me up on the bed. He walked up toward the bathroom as I followed him

We're inside this fancy car as he wore business suit while I wear white long sleeves shirt and plain pants—We really look different from each other.

"Go down, go down, go downn, yeah Let me see you go to town,
yeah Go down, go down, go down,
yeah Let me see you go to town
Go down, go down, go down, yeah Let me see you go to town, yeah
Go down, go down, go down, yeah, yeah, yeah~ "

The music played through the car speaker, I sat there enjoying the view of the city. I never been here before.

"If you're down, boy, really down Baby let me watch you go to town It's your one chance, baby, never or now,
yeah Let me see you go to town, baby Go to town,
yeah Baby let me watch you go to town
It's your one chance, baby, never or now, yeah, yeah, yeah"

I listened intently to the song—It was "Go to Town" by Doja Cat.

"Go to town with it And she shave it all off,
Charlie Brown with it
Looking all around, all the other girls sound fishy
He ain't ever caught a whiff,
that's why he down with it Yuh, bitch I'm telling you, this incredible, this shit edible
It's like caramel, kiss my genital Mine taste medical (mayday)
Her's like chemicals (ayy, ayy)
If he gay, the way he taste, that shit turn hetero (Oh my God)
Can you see that? She need knee pads
I'm a bad bitch, fuck a pee-pad
Full of shit, if he don't eat it, he a D-bag He can use a submarine, I'll call him seaman"

We've reached our destination as Ace closed the music player even though it wasn't finished yet.

"We're here, Love."

He smiled as I looked out the window to see a tall glass-like building with a Large "M" on the top.

I can't help but gasped. For me, I never seen a building like this before.

T W E N T Y- F O U R