•FOURTEEN•

-MARTIN-

We're both staring at each other at the moment, It was creepily scary when he sat there, with no emotion in his eyes, and it was blank,

He was staring at me blankly but as I look down on his hand, It was shaking slightly, I feel so scared once again, like the fear that I have felt from the first day I was bought here..

Then, I heard Ace muttering something, It was inaudible for me but his lips move over and over like he was repeating the same word..

Until it get louder and louder until I heard what he was saying at all,

"you will love me..you will love me..you will love me..."

Then his facial feature turn into a frown, He was now staring at me seriously as his hand who was shaking grabbed both of my shoulder as he looked at me in the eye,

"It's okay...haha...it's okay..YOU WILL LOVE ME, one way or another, You have no choice Martin but to love me, I have excluded everyone around you and you will only see me, touch me, love me and be with me till the rest of our lives."

He spat as his grip to my shoulder were hard, I feel like it would break any moment if he put much pressure on it, I stare at him in fear as I trembles on his sudden action.

"Haha..I must gone crazy, But it feels so..GODDAMN GOOD, Trust me my love, You will never leave this home, You are mine whether you like it or not, You don't have a fucking choice.."

He continued as tears spurt out of my eyes as I stare at him in fear, I was trembling in fear as he towered over me with his hand on my shoulder, His crazed eyes stare at me with a smile on his face- It wasn't the smile that makes a girl squeal, It was terrifying.

I gather my courage as I lift my hands from the floor as I put my palm on his smooth face, As I caresses it gently, wanting him to calm down from his insanity,

His eyes widened as he saw my palm gently caressing his cheeks, His right hand grab mine as he rub his head on my hand..

"Ahh..."

He softly moan, as he close his eyes, gripping my right hand as he rub his head over it,

"You confuse me so much love, so much..."

He whispered, His eyes shut as he continue to relax on both of my palm as I caress his face.

"But for sure, I would surely win your heart."

F O U R T E E N