•FIVE•

-NO ONE-

The man stood there, with a gentle smile on his face, He was in daze, seeing Martin this close. Close for him to reach and touch.

Martin was terrified. He doesn't know what to do, All he know is, this is the man that he once bumped into, He was scared of what awaits for him.

The man walked toward his way, standing infront of him with the bar seperating them, The man decided to speak first.

"Ah, You're awake now.."

The man said, the smile still plastered in his face, handsome face, in fact. But that doesn't budge Martin in any way, All he have in mind is to leave this place.

"How's your sleep? Do you like it here? I made it..just for you."

The man continued as he stare at Martin, Eye to eye. Martin feel shiver running down from his spine. He was scared nevertheless;

"Please..please...let..let me go.."

Martin stuttered, He was really scared that he was trembling in fear that he has been feeling...

The man looked at him in utter confusion, Why would he wanted to leave? Why? Why? This room...aside that it has bars around it. It was lively! It much..much better than those piece of wood that put together and called a house..Here, Here...He doesn't need to problem all of that anymore,

"No...Why would you want to leave here? This is your new home now.."

The man said softly but his eyes...his eyes were unstable..His eyes show madness...complete madness..

"N-No..it is not! I...I..know that you're the one that I have bumped to, back then! Please...this is not funny, I'm sorry, Okay? You need to stop this, I-I pay you for compensation, I promise!

Martin pleaded as he stare at the man pleading that this is just a unhumurous prank, He was confused..So confused about the man who claiming that this is his new home..

"Do..you think that this was a joke?!"

The man growled in anger. He was not amused that his little love think this is all a prank..He didn't spend million of dollars just to be told that this is maybe..a prank.

"I've been following you for the past month! I have been watching you for so long! Do you think this is a prank huh? Martin Alfonso, You're mine!"

The man angrily declared as he punch the cold bar that has been seperating them, On the other side- Martin was petrified. He can't explain what was happening at him at the moment.

The man calmed down as he looked at Martin helplessly, He scared him for sure..and there's a tingling pain inside of him that makes him hate himself for scaring the boy..

"Look..I- I know that you're scared..But please, Listen to me first.."

The man said with such gentleness on his voice, Martin stood there. Still trembling, He can't utter any words as he stared at the man..

F I V E