•THREE•

-NO ONE-

Days and weeks have passed. The man stood there and watched the boy talk to himself and laugh all by himself- even if he's alone, and always doing anything just to entertain himself from the isolation he been, and while the boy enjoy his own company, The man stood there. Sometimes he even bought a chair just to sat there and watch the boy entertain himself.

Sometimes, He would bring a basket of fruits and vegetable for the boy- which he bought in the market and only choose the best high quality food just for the boy.

No, He didn't neglect his business, Instead of doing it at his office, He spend most of the time doing his work in his house and he spend overnight doing all of it and by the morning, He would drive back to the isolated part of the rural just to stand or sat there and watch the boy do his daily routine.

It became a habit of his. To watch the boy do everything in front of his house- cleaning, sometimes dancing and sometimes he was talking by himself, like talking to the plant in front of his house;

The man can't help but to be frustrated at some times, He was itching to grab the boy and keep him in his arms, forever and ever, He can't wait for that to happen.

But for now...for now, He need to be patient. No one have any idea how he was redecorating his house just for this boy..Making everything looks homey but aside that..he have this special room..a room that no one would know..

Martin on the other side was doing his everyday routine, He was watering the soil of his plant, patiently waiting one day to harvest all of his hard work,

He also noticed that someone has been sending him goods, like fresh vegetable or fruits, or sometimes a pack of noodles or can, He was suspicious of it at first but he doesn't seemed to find any dirty or shady things on all of those products, they were fresh afterall.

He also seen a man in his peripheral vision but when he look at that way, he found no one, he must be hallucinating or something.

He often talks to the plants, imagining that it was the person who send him all of those goods.

"Thank you very much, That was generous of you, I hope I meet you one day so I can pay you back."

Martin said happily at the plant who was just there. Standing.

"Sometimes, I wonder if I could live in a comfortable home one day, my home is comfortable but I wanted to feel the softness of a bed, I wanted to taste different kind of food..I really wanted to live in a home where I feel loved you know, Sometimes, I'm also thinking that what if, someone take me and love me and y-you know..make me feel so comfortable."

Martin told the plant who was still motionless, his soft voice was loud enough for the man to hear. the man smirked in delight as he heard his little lover wishes.

"One day...One day all of your wishes would be granted."

He said to himself as he watched the boy in a fiery desire.

T H R E E