•THIRTY-THREE•

-MARTIN-

I managed to run back at my own home—My home where I really belong. Five hours have passed as I ran at the city like a crazy boy. I'm terrified. I wanted to cry hard in fear and loss.

As I've reach the house where I truthfully belong—It has changed. Changed into something I didn't expect it to be.

The house where I really lived changed into a much more decent one, A Decent house painted in white and peach. The door was wooden and it doesn't look like it was about to scrape off.

But I can tell that It was my home. But more renovated and bigger than it used to be.

The porch has a rocking chair on it and small table. It looks—homey, Like I used to dream about.

I see the tomatoes that I've been waiting for to grow already have the fruit I've been waiting to harvest.

"Y—Yes!"

I cried out as I ran toward to it and caress the plumpy fresh fruit with my hands, I can't wait to harvest it.

I decided to walk toward the porch and I see a notes on the rocking chair as I grab it with my small hand.

To Martin Alfonso,
XXXX -XXXX

Love, I know you've been wanting to stay here and I'm willing to live here forever with you one day. No one will find us anymore as we lived in peace and sincerity.

The key is on the living room
This is my gift for you, My love.

I love you, Sincerely

Ace Moreau.

Tears flowed out of my eyes as I tremble in sadness as I know this isn't possible anymore, But—But I would try my best to keep this house safe, till the day I died.

I wanted to regret the day I didn't say I love you to him. I wished I've said that so he knows that I love him till the day he died.

"Ace..Ace Moreau, I love you so much."

I whispered in the air, wishing for Ace to heard the words that I've said. I'll find a job one day. And work my life to the fullest as I learn so many things about business back when I was with Ace.

Ace Moreau, I don't know if you're still alive and looking for me— I hope you found me again.

And We'll live our lives to the fullest.

T H I R T Y- T H R E E.