•ELEVEN•

-ACE-

Five more minutes and I'm going to rush out of this damned building, My love must be waiting for me-I inhaled sharply as I stare emotionless at the person who's talking in front, After the damned five minutes, I stood up as I left first, leaving everyone inside.

All of my employees stares at me as I stride toward the elevator, after I got inside, I sensed a woman beside me as I click the underground floor- As I stood there patiently, A hand caressed my back,

"Hey Handsome, Where you headin to?"

I can see in my peripheral vision a woman in business suit with red high heels, She has a long wavy brown hair and Have a sultry look on her face,

She tried to grab my necktie and almost push me infront of her just to kiss me but I didn't let that happen as I grip her wrist- hard.

"Ow! Ow! Let go of me!"

She yelped as she tried to pulled her wrist away but the more she try to pull, the more I put pressure until both of us heard a crack as she scream in extreme pain.

"AHHHH!"

She cried as the elevator door opened revealing the underground-I let go of her wrist as she stumble on the cold floor, I walked calmly toward my car as I heard her scream and whines until I got inside my car and drove off.

Until I reach my home, A mansion with luxurious class that makes everyone feel at home when thy go there, Of course, I've done that just for him.

When I got inside, I remove my suit jacket as I walked toward the stairs and as I got up, I quicken my steps as I got inside the corner of the room, and when I finally reach the large door, I hold the door knob as I push it inside until I got inside the large room with cage surrounding it.

I roamed my eyes around as I tried to find where my boy is, until I saw him sleeping so gently in the floor with blanket and pillows around him, ah, so cute!

I grabbed my phone, open the camera and took a shots as I watched him sleep so peacefully, Hmm, I want to sleep beside him ah.

I decided to go inside as I stood beside his sleeping frame, I decided not to wake him up as I carry his small petite body and lie him down in the bed gently as I removed my unnecessary clothings and Lie down beside him with a smile on my face.

This is so good..

E L E V E N