•TWO•

-MARTIN-

I ran as fast as I can until I reach the muddy path of my home, I was a little scared back there, what if, he wanted me to compensate for bumping into him? like, asking me to pay him money or something? I would rather not take the risk of doing that.

I breathe heavily as I sat down inside my porch, As I wiped the sweat off my forehead due to tiredness, It was really been a tough day, I really wanted nothing but to rest, well, maybe later, After I cook my lunch and dinner, moreover, I wanted to check if I have anything to harvest today- even though I have checked that yesterday, I still wanted to check if there's anything I can gather.

Sometimes, I wonder if I have anything to do other than doing the same routine I've been doing for the past 5 years of my existence, I wanted to explore more..like in the city, I wanted to traveled everywhere, try those sweets and snacks that been selled by the streets, to able to visit the mall and buy anything- I wanted to travel in places that I've never been or able to stay with a place where I don't need to problem my daily necessities;

Don't blame me if I'm not like other people who can travel anywhere, I'm not privileged to those kind of enjoyment that everyone can afford, so it's a dream of mine to achieved those;

However, If I ever achieved those dream of mine, I would probably the most happiest person that existed, to even travel out of winchester or something, I'm happy and contended about that.

What am I thinking? Haha, I should be cooking already, it's kinda delusional of me to think about that, But there's still a hope..a hope that I will achieved those soon.

-NO ONE-

As the boy heartily laughed at his own thoughts, someone must have followed him on his way back to home, There, stand a man who wore a suit, Instead of attending his meetings and meeting up with high potential client, He ignored all of those- just to follow the boy who sparks his curiosity and interest,

He never been like this before, He rarely cares about others, for he was self-centered man who only care about himself and nothing else.

He follow no one or even chase anyone like this, It's the other way around, He was always getting followed, chased or sometimes stalk by those crazy people who wanted his wealth and everything- but as self centered egotism he was, he was also...a little "insane"

He stood there with a sharp glint in his eyes, He bit his lip as he watch like a wierd stalker- which he was, the boy who awaken these..stirring twisted emotions inside him, Oh, How he wanted to know more about that boy..

And that's is where it all started.

T W O.

(I know some of you is confused what or where is Winchester, etc etc, It's a country that I made up in all of my books and if you read most of my books, the story happened in that country but with different timeline and different places.)

Enjoy. Stay safe.