•TWENTY-FIVE•

-MARTIN-

I look around in bewilderment as I see lots of people wearing business attire—They didn't seem to mind us as they walk around doing their job or something.

"Morning Boss."

Some of them greeted as they passed by, They only take a short glimpse at me and then they continue what their doing. I feel conscious about it sometimes.

We got inside the Elevator as Ace push out some button, We stood there in silence while his hand was gripping mine.

"Did you like here, Love?"

Ace sweetly ask as he look at me with a gentle look on his face, I nodded my head as I feel happy being in a different kind of environment, It's nice though.

We got out of the elevator and I followed him as he was greeted by a lot of people— they look at me in pure curiosity because why would their boss bring someone so plain like me.

"Who's that?"

"I don't know, Maybe, it's boss cousin."

"Looks gay to me."

"Shut up Gayle! Boss might hear you!"

I heard lots of hush murmurs as we passed by—I was getting anxious by all of these murmur so I decided to tighten my grip on Ace's hand as we continue to walk.

We've reach the glass door and Ace put a card on it as it suddenly open—we walk inside as he assist to me in his private lounge.

"Stay here Love, I have a meeting in five minutes."

He notify me before kissing me on the cheeks and opening the large flat-screen tv showing a lady singing.

He pulled out a large glass-bottle of Milk Tea and chips as he put it on the table—He kiss me one last time before he left.

I've decided to watch the performer singing on the tv as I drink on the large bottle of Milk Tea.

Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment
I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so?
Didn't even notice, no punches left to roll with
You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so
Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment
I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so?
Didn't even notice, no punches left to roll with
You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so

But, watching tv is a bore. I want to explore this place and look around for something, Until I've realize,

I can escape while Ace was busy on his meeting. The only thing I need to do is to run out of here.

But—Why do I feel like I don't wanna go? I have this urge to stay here than I wanted to be.

It's been a long time since you fell in love
You ain't coming out your shell, you really ain't been yourself
Tell me what must I do (do tell, my love)
'Cause luckily I'm good at reading
I wouldn't fuck him and he won't stop chasin'
And we can dance all day around it
If you front then I'll be bouncing
If you want it scream and shout it, babe
Before I leave you dry

I heard the music played outside as I decided to look at his desk—this whole room is professionally furnished.

I tried to open the drawer but it's lock so I leave it be as I decided to stare at the large glass wall—seeing the whole city, It was astonishing.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I gasped as I look behind me to see a tall man wearing leather jacket and ripped pants—He was glaring at me with a dangerous glint on his eyes.

T W E N T Y- F I V E.