•THIRTY-TWO•

-NO ONE-

Ace panicked and try to escape instead of fighting back but he was almost stabbed in the throat when a army knife almost launch at him which he avoided frantically.

"You fucking bitches!"

The two of them stop attacking each other for a while when Vicentius came on the scene with a phone on his hand.

"Stupid Santino, You were Fooled."

Vicentius calmly stated as the music on the background started to distort and a voice was heard.

"Look at the three Moreau, Fighting each other to death. How stupid. "

The voice from the speaker chuckled as Ace feel bloodlust—He wanted to skin the motherfucker alive.

"And now, I have trapped the last remaining bloodline of Moreau, Time to say goodbye."

Smoke started seeping out of the room as the voice changed back to the music—Vicentius cough from the disgusting scent of the smoke. As they heard another explosion from the left side.

"I'll kill that fucker."

Santino angrily exclaimed as he ran out of the house—He shouldn't have waste his time trying to kill the old fucker.

Vicentius decided to pushed Ace to rush toward his love who was in the Garden while Vicentius stood in the flames with a mad stare.

"Things has only just began."

He whispered. He wasn't going to kill himself, He just wanted to know what hells feels like, things burning around him as he shudder in delight.

And I can be free

From raw tyranny

Man, fuck my emotions

They're ghostin'

And moanin'

All day on repeat

Ace was running toward the garden with quick pace—He finally reach the garden but the garden was covered in large fire—He can't see his love as he yelled for him, calling out as the whole house bust into flames, leaving nothing behind.

We can fall in love

Or we can go insane

We can play it rough

Or we can

We can play it safe

Don't matter what's above

Our destinies are made

Why give us fuckin' lemons?

If I can just buy lemonade

Ace feel like his heart broke into pieces—Feeling that his love was burn alive and they didn't have time to be married yet. He seen a piece of clothing that lies on the grass, He feel like everything stopped before him.

With lifeless eyes—He looks like a fucking psycho kneeling on the grass as he watched the whole beautiful garden burst in flames, eating everything and not leaving anything behind

And I make it go

Back at it again

Don't need to be in love

To have a little romance

Sing it on the spot

So watch the crowd dance

And even if they're petrified

I hear their hearts prance

But—He shouldn't, He shouldn't think of that, What if—What if Martin escaped? He will track him down. They will be known as dead on the eyes of the society. He know that there's a hidden passage behind those vines on the Garden. He gotta make sure that there was.

After all, He's already a psychopath from the start. Slicing a cake wouldn't hurt that much, Right?

And I can be free

From raw tyranny

Man, fuck my emotions

They're ghostin'

And moanin'

All day on repeat

Round and round we go

T H I R T Y - T W O.