•TWENTY-SIX•

-NO ONE-

Martin was startled to see a tall man glaring at him with his arms crossed together.

Vicentius was curious but at the same time pissed while staring at the young boy, He know who that boy was, but he needed confirmation.

"I—I'm Martin Alfonso, Sir.."

Martin stuttered at the intimidating man who seem to be staring right at his soul—It was terrifying.

But this man has the similar characteristic with Ace—They looked the same but Vicentius has dark brown eyes while Ace have black ones.

Vicentius sat at the swivel chair of Ace's desk as he look around with ferocious look on his face.

If—If Ace is a calm man but with a psychopath thinking, Vicentius is just plain mad, He was reckless and doesn't think of the outcome of his own decision.

He look like a model— He have this handsome features that caught anyone attention. A devil in disguise.

Martin stand there, shock at the man in front of him. He didn't utter any word so he slowly walk away trying to return back at the lounge and just watch the performer in the Tv.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He look back to see the Man sat up straight with a smirk on his face.

"You're my Brother Boy toy, Aren't you?"

Martin was shock by that question, He didn't expect this man to be Ace's brother and the fact that he was called a "Boy Toy"

Vicentius smirk at that startled look of the young boy, He decided to remove his leather jacket and loosen the button of his shirt as he stare seductively at the boy.

"Ne, Tell me, Did you two already fuck? I want to let you know that I'm better than that old hag."

Vicentius continue to imitate Martin who's eyes wide at that words, He didn't expect this to happen and he don't want any of it.

"You know, You're too quiet, aren't you? Like a fragile glass doll that can easily be broken."

He stand up and started walking toward the stunned Martin—who realize that the glass wall was now covered by black curtain.

He look around trying to find a way to escape and when he found the door—He rushed toward it but Vicentius didn't hesitate to pounce at the small boy.

Vicentius sat on the back of the poor boy who was trying his best to bypass the situation but the man was too heavy.

"You're exotic..with that Tan skin of yours and dark hair.."

He whispered as He strokes the boy hair who whimpered in fear—wiggling his way out.

"Let me taste you.."

Vicentius lean down to kiss the boy nape who suddenly scream in fear.

"A..Ace...ACEEEE!!"

Martin screamed in fear as Vicentius froze in his position when the door suddenly open.

Ace stood there with a murderous glare on his face. His vision turn red as He itched to kill someone brutally.

"Aceee.."

Martin cried in relief when he saw the man that he have learn to love.

T W E N T Y -  S I X.