•TWENTY-NINE•

-NO ONE-

The night was still early- for the two lovers who were in the deep passion of copulation.

Ace was kissing Martin once again-Lips deeply planted to the younger one, full of love and devotion, His obsession is hitting a new different kind of level.

"Love, Oh, Love"

Ace whispered-He was enamoured. This feelings are too surreal for him and he wanted it. Greedy as it may seem, He was really selfish from the start so who are they to expect highly of him.

His tongue clashing with Martin as they do a French kiss on the staircase-Ace was trying his best not to devour his love, right here, right now.

"Aceee..Ace, Pleaseee.."

Martin moaned as he was being carried by the tall man as they rush toward his bedroom as he was put down on the king-sized bed.

"I-I can't fucking wait!"

Ace growled as He removed their clothing-Throwing it aside as he kisses Martin once again, drowning them in their intoxicating kiss, making Martin breathless at the moment.

It was a passionate night that's just about to begin.

Trailing soft kisses on Martin's tan neck-He lapped and leave trails of bite marks on the pure skin of the boy as he wanted to let know that this boy is exclusively his. forever and that's it.

Ace reached down to Martin's member who was standing-hard. He grabbed the twitching member as he sloppily stroke it, Martin was now a moaning mess.

"Aceee, Pleasee! Ahh!"

Martin cried as his hips raised In the air as his hole was licked by the red tongue of Ace who was enjoying the taste of his love.

"Oh love, You're mine!"

Ace roared as he pours some lube on his aching cock as he stroke it back and forth while probing a finger inside Martin as he rubbed it on the swollen crevice before pushing it deeply, holding tight on Martin waist.

He waited for a minute to adjust inside the tight warm hole before thrusting in a fast pace. He never feel so good before.

"Ahh! Love! You're so damn good!"

Ace moan as he thrust deep inside Martin, hitting the sensitive spot inside as Martin cried in pleasure.

"I love you, I love you, I love you"

Ace chanted as he changes their position- Carrying Martin's both legs as he thrust behind, bouncing on the bed as he steadily thrust on the moaning boy.

He started to suck the skin on Martin's neck as he feels like he was already cumming.

"I love you much Martin Alfonso-Ahh! Ugghh! I'm cummingg, ngh!"

Ace groan as he release deep inside his love-Who seems to be muted from the pleasure he never feel before-It was pure Euphoria.

They breathe heavily together as Martin finally have the time to rest-jokes on him, it's not.

"We're not done yet my love..hah.."

Ace breathe as he carried the tired boy who releases three times already as they decided to do it on every part of the house including the garden.

T W E N T Y- N I N E.