•TWENTY-ONE•

-NO ONE-

Weeks turn into months—since Martin was here in this luxurious home of Ace. Everything is just the same. Same routine and same treatment.

Is this stockholm syndrome as they said so? If it is. Well, That's a bad news for our boy—Martin. But, He never sympathized Ace. Ace is just—plain crazy but he was wise nonetheless, He was calm, calm like a storm approaching on the shore. We never know what run around his mind— and so is Martin for trying to figure the man real intention.

Ace become—less clingy to him. He wasn't in that fancy cage anymore but in Ace's own bedroom. He was like promoted from being a obsessed prize into a personal-pillow. He was hugged by Ace, every– single–day.

Martin was now sitting once again in the bench, here at the backyard. He was looking at the chirping birds that fly away after—Oh, how he wished to be free.

Even though—He started to have a feelings for the man. He won't let him know what he really feels. He was scared of the outcome.

As much as possible—He wanted to be free before he confessed his feelings to him.

Martin stood up—He decided to do some little dancing since he didn't have anything to do, Despite the fact that he was free outside of the cage. He wanted to see the world— Like a bird, flying free and surely, he will return to him if he know—that he was his.

"I'll tell you how I want you, you'll do anything I say.."

Martin sang as he dance like some certified professional dancer—He know how to dance, and that's his hidden talent.

"I like to play a lot of games
You're just a little toy I play,
  I know you're waiting for my call,
So I'll just make you wait all day,
I like keeping you obsessed,
So I'll just keep walking away.."

He sang as he continue to dance—like no one was watching him. He really enjoying singing "Schizo- Melanie Martinez"  even though he was— Not really good at singing. He still sing like he didn't care about the world.

But—He didn't know that he was wrong. Ace stood there. Impressed at his love who was dancing so elegantly,  He feel like his heart is bursting out of his chest as he fell in love more and more with the boy.

He didn't know that this feeling— was too real. Too real and raw for him to handle, His true intention before was to monopolized the boy, But, He was gradually falling in love—Like a psycho that can't get out of his mind. He was a mad man. That's for sure.

Jokes on them. The real story didn't start yet. Did they—Did they seriously think this will end to this? Like a storm that was brewing in a calm sea—Ace was a clown to think that his love would end so easy like a cheesy romcom on the TV. The two of them should be prepared of what awaits for them.

T W E N T Y - O N E